Woman pregnant with triplets < 4 weeks after giving birth

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

bearsandsyrup
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Jan 2014, 12:26 am

Quote:
A mother became pregnant with triplets within 4 weeks after giving birth to her first child.

Sarah Ward, 28, revealed that she once feared never being able to have children, and now she will give birth to four babies within one year with her partner, Benn Smith.

The couple struggled to conceive their first child and thought it would take them longer to become pregnant with their second, so they decided not to use contraception after Sarah gave birth.

“Freddie was such a perfect, happy baby and we both loved being parents so much that we already decided we wanted another before we left the hospital,” explained Ward.

Ward and Benn live in a one-bedroom house and say that they will struggle with space and finances once the triplets are born in March—when their son, Freddy, will be just 9-months-old. The triplets will be delivered at the Medway Maritime Hospital in Kent at 34 weeks along.

“Falling pregnant so soon after having our baby was a real shock,” said Ward. “Having four babies under the age of one is going to be insane, but I cannot wait to hold them in my arms. We feel so blessed.”

The couple is expecting two boys and a girl—whom the parents have already named Reggie, Stanley, and the girl will be Charley.

“To find out one of the babies was a girl was another huge shock,” the mother admits, as doctors initially told the couple that the triplets were all boys. “It means I’ll have three princes and one little princess and our family will be complete.”

http://www.mommypage.com/2014/01/woman- ... irth/?r=fb

A friend of mine posted this and everyone's reaction was basically, "Oh my gosh, I would die."

I made a Star Wars reference that no one picked up on-- awkward. I'll share it here again since folks have a greater chance of understanding it :lol: :

I felt a great disturbance in the female gender, as if millions of uteri suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 3:55 am

bearsandsyrup wrote:
Quote:
A mother became pregnant with triplets within 4 weeks after giving birth to her first child.

Sarah Ward, 28, revealed that she once feared never being able to have children, and now she will give birth to four babies within one year with her partner, Benn Smith.

The couple struggled to conceive their first child and thought it would take them longer to become pregnant with their second, so they decided not to use contraception after Sarah gave birth.

“Freddie was such a perfect, happy baby and we both loved being parents so much that we already decided we wanted another before we left the hospital,” explained Ward.

Ward and Benn live in a one-bedroom house and say that they will struggle with space and finances once the triplets are born in March—when their son, Freddy, will be just 9-months-old. The triplets will be delivered at the Medway Maritime Hospital in Kent at 34 weeks along.

“Falling pregnant so soon after having our baby was a real shock,” said Ward. “Having four babies under the age of one is going to be insane, but I cannot wait to hold them in my arms. We feel so blessed.”

The couple is expecting two boys and a girl—whom the parents have already named Reggie, Stanley, and the girl will be Charley.

“To find out one of the babies was a girl was another huge shock,” the mother admits, as doctors initially told the couple that the triplets were all boys. “It means I’ll have three princes and one little princess and our family will be complete.”

http://www.mommypage.com/2014/01/woman- ... irth/?r=fb

A friend of mine posted this and everyone's reaction was basically, "Oh my gosh, I would die."

I made a Star Wars reference that no one picked up on-- awkward. I'll share it here again since folks have a greater chance of understanding it :lol: :

I felt a great disturbance in the female gender, as if millions of uteri suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Sounds a lot like my mom after I was born. #2 brother is exactly 49 weeks younger than I am.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 5:37 am

My mom was born 51 weeks after my uncle. And he was born 7 months after the wedding.

Oops.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 6:28 pm

My mother knew someone that found out that they were pregnant again already when they went in for their 6 week checkup after giving birth.

tlemommy
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jan 2014, 3:42 am

I am trying to wrap my mind around the idea of having sex so soon after birth! My daughter was such a handful and my lady bits were in NO SHAPE to play that quickly!