Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jly88
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jan 2014, 2:29 am

Quote:
And funnily enough, the title of this thread is actually a reference to a Green Day song. Wink I chose it since I like the song, and I feel that the term "walking contradiction" is an apt description of what I am.

I was wondering whether that was supposed to be a Green Day reference. I was a huge fan of theirs in high school and the album it was off of (Insomniac) was one of my favorites at the time. I can still remember the first time hearing that song and thinking "man, I really wish I had written that". 10+ years later and it still fits me to a tee.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 8:05 am

mine are not exactly the same as your (many are but not all) but this is why I hate most questionnaires and stuff, many dating places and stuff ask you do you like this OR this and my answer is YES! depends on the day or time or who I am with!

every situation I am in involves evaluation, and people want stuff in a hurry, this causes meltdowns since everyone seems to think I have to be one way or another and I am different in many situations or times. Not fair.