Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 12:58 pm

Quote:
(CNN) -- A second Maryland woman has been charged with murder in connection with the Friday stabbing deaths of two children during an exorcism attempt, authorities said. Two children died of multiple stab wounds and two others are hospitalized with undisclosed injuries, police said. Exorcism is a ritual aimed at defeating purported evil spirits or demons. Authorities did not provide details on why they suspected exorcism.

Police said they found the four children Friday morning after a neighbor called 911 to report suspicious activity at the home. Police were called to the home Thursday over reports of an unattended child in a car. By the time they got there, the child was not in the car and no one came to the door, authorities said.

Source: CNN Article

There's another thread on Religion and Insanity, but I thought this news deserved it's own thread.

Edited to improve link.

Last edited by Fnord on 19 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 1:01 pm

If anyone was possessed by the devil it was the crazy women who did the stabbing.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 1:04 pm

Funfact: "Bobby" Jindal, the governor of Louisiana, once performed an exorcism of this girl he was crushing on. I don't know what's funnier, the hilariously repressed sexual tension between them or the fact that an entire state elected this doofus as their governor.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -past.html

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 1:40 pm

Poor kids :(