Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 12:50 am

Joined a while back, made a few posts then left again. Have returned having had little success in settling down elsewhere, lol. Self diagnosed Aspie( I was thinking someone else I saw around had Aspergers, and started reading about it, thinking how like me it was), but awaiting assessment at Baren cohen's centre in Cambridge. Also have OCD and possibly ADHD. Full history of obsessions, including snail and woodlouse collections :P Current interest is a person... I seem to have a habit of making a person my obsessive interest. Hear it is more common among female aspies. Just trying to find a reason for why I have had so much struggle throughout my life, but not keen on the whole aspie as a badge of honour thing. It is simply a different way of being, not a status symbol :D I am 31 years old, and I suppose that is all that need be known for now or there will be nothing left for me to post elsewhere.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 1:57 am

Welcome back to WP!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 2:16 am

:D Thanks.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 4:20 am

Welcome to the Battlestar Aspica.

We are currently dealing with an attack on our comm systems by toaster computer virus.

I am Admiral Adana commanding officer of the Aspica.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 5:04 am

Didn't you tell people from intensity that none of them had Aspergers?

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 1:29 pm

I told them at Intensity that I do not believe most of them have AS. I did not say that none of them have AS, as that would be untrue as I know a few are officially diagnosed. I do not really wish to carry over business from another forum to this forum. What occurs on Intensity is for Intensity. :)

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes, Flagg, you like Battlestar Gallactica'? Seen the old version, but not the new.

RobertN
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 2:22 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I told them at Intensity that I do not believe most of them have AS. I did not say that none of them have AS, as that would be untrue as I know a few are officially diagnosed. I do not really wish to carry over business from another forum to this forum. What occurs on Intensity is for Intensity. :)

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes, Flagg, you like Battlestar Gallactica'? Seen the old version, but not the new.

Well said! :)

Intensity have a habit of bearing grudges and even after people leave their site, some of their members like to harass them on other aspie sites. Hale_Bopp would be wise to leave you alone, but if she doesn't, just tell Alex (Plank) and I'm sure he will sort the problem out.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 2:27 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Didn't you tell people from intensity that none of them had Aspergers?

That is the paramount insult at Intensity-- you don't even have Asperger's! :lol: Like the ninja touch of death.

Hi Graelwyn this is apatura_iris/ shima. :D Welcome to WP.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 2:40 pm

Welcome back!

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 3:06 pm

Welcome back to Wrongplanet.

travesti_angelique
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2007, 3:35 pm

RobertN wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:

Well said! :)

Intensity have a habit of bearing grudges and even after people leave their site, some of their members like to harass them on other aspie sites. Hale_Bopp would be wise to leave you alone, but if she doesn't, just tell Alex (Plank) and I'm sure he will sort the problem out.

Trust you to jump on the bandwagon again. Get offa our sacks, [edited for content:MM].

(I'll be glad if Fiona's on mine, though!)

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 4:22 pm

Thanks guys, here is hoping(or maybe not, in some cases :lol: ) I stick around this time. Looks busy enough to keep me occupied anyway, seeing as I am very prone to extreme, stim inducing boredom. :P

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 5:52 pm

You are welcome!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 7:54 pm

RobertN wrote:
Hale_Bopp would be wise to leave you alone, but if she doesn't, just tell Alex (Plank) and I'm sure he will sort the problem out.

God, you make me sound like some kind of psycopathic stalker.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 7:55 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
RobertN wrote:
Hale_Bopp would be wise to leave you alone, but if she doesn't, just tell Alex (Plank) and I'm sure he will sort the problem out.

He's mixing you up with me :mrgreen:.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 7:58 pm

en_una_isla wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
RobertN wrote:

He's mixing you up with me :mrgreen:.

He's got some problems if he thinks i'm like that to be honest.