Page 6 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

scumsuckingdouchebag
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2008, 11:26 pm

Quote:
I think it was 50 or 60. It basically said I'm emotionally ret*d.

I don't think most of us here on these forums would need a test to confirm that!

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 1:28 am

110, there's a much better one on tickle.com

opal
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 3:01 am

Juggernaut wrote:
I like the meyers-briggs test and tests like it. I took a very interesting one similar to it though I don't remember what its called, but it divides people into 4 categories and each has a color. I did this in a group where we split up and went with people of the same color, and it was amazing the similarities between the people in my group.

Herman brain dominance indicator?

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2008, 4:37 am

=________= 64. And I thought I was being /nicer/ to myself on some of the questions (ie under exaggerating).

Mind you, I'm in a bit of a slump at the moment. I wonder if I tried it when I was in a better mood it'd be better.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 4:40 am

What's the difference between being emotionally intelligent and being emotionally well adjusted? That tests seems to measure the latter IMO.

I could imagine someone being emotionally intelligent (i.e. understanding their feelings well) yet still being unable to control them.

I just don't get what that test is after.

shopaholic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 7:50 am

74 for me.

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 9:03 am

I got 78

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 10:19 am

85.. hmm sounds like the nickname of one of the characters featured in Alien3...

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 10:31 am

I got a 72 on my EQ. I need help! :cry:

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 8:46 pm

ebec11 wrote:
I think it should be longer...I have less then 73! (Sorry for cursing earlier, I was in a foul mood and needed a way to release it.)

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

07 Mar 2008, 10:38 pm

Bearsac-Debra
Toucan
Toucan

08 Mar 2008, 2:30 pm

Emotional IQ

Your score = 95

What does your score mean?
Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. This is likely evident in your ability to relate to others, express your needs, and maintain a satisfactory level of emotional health. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ. After all, we can always improve our communication, ways of relating to others and resilience. The benefits will be numerous, including stronger relationships, a more successful career and better emotional health. Most of all, you will be an all-around happier person.

Whivit
Raven
Raven

08 Mar 2008, 2:38 pm

Your score = 92

What does your score mean?

Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. This is likely evident in your ability to relate to others, express your needs, and maintain a satisfactory level of emotional health. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ. After all, we can always improve our communication, ways of relating to others and resilience. The benefits will be numerous, including stronger relationships, a more successful career and better emotional health. Most of all, you will be an all-around happier person.