Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 11:41 pm

Same thing I hate about everything else, the people in it :wink:

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 12:01 am

P.E. - I used to skip this class all the time. In fact, I still have nightmares that I find out that my highschool diploma has been revoked and I have to go back and repeat P.E. class. Bear in mind that I am 30 years old and have a Master's degree.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 12:06 am

I do my school work at home BUT if i was to go to normal high school,i'd hate evrything,math,gym,the barbarians (you know who i mean)

Last edited by RTSgamerFTW on 13 Feb 2007, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young_fogey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2007, 7:28 pm

I'm with the majority - hated P.E. my whole time in school. Now that I'm grown and understand AS I'd like some of it - went to a cool school at one point with a swimming pool.

Maths tests are second.

Beyond that, related to P.E. I hated normals' obsession with sport.

Now that it's too late I see all the social opportunities that were there in spite of the sport thing and the cliquishness.

Mnemosyne
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 8:11 pm

I couldn't choose just one. I hated P.E. (except for the year that I went to a nice boarding school where I got to take horseback riding and sailing to complete my P.E. credits), hated math (all of it, not just the tests), hated the cliques, hated a lot of the seemingly arbitrary rules, hated the noise and the lights.

gloomywtregret
Raven
Raven

13 Feb 2007, 8:12 pm

Cliques and people first then P.E which was awful as well
Even in a speical ed school where they discourge cliques and it isn't that big it happens.
Gym just blew...no way around it..

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 8:40 pm

Asking me what was my least favourite part of high school is like asking me what is my least favourite strain of ebola.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 8:55 pm

narrow mindedness. Narrow Mindedness. NARROW MINDEDNESS!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Droopy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2007, 10:15 pm

I hated everything about high school.

chadders
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2007, 10:30 pm

Sometimes I wish you could select multiple answers in these posts.

I really disliked PE, but it had a lot of Group Work in it. I don't always dislike group work, but some times it pisses me off.

PE probably tops the list but Group Work isn't that far behind it.

That's my two pence worth.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2007, 5:29 pm

Bullying.

karasu
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2007, 5:04 am

Group projects are MADE of EVIL.

I also always used to hate being there itself--the overwhelming-ness of it all. Blah.

Quest_techie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2007, 6:14 am

calling a god damn art class an honors english class, if I wanted to play with crayons, well, guess what I WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR AN ART CLASS

jamming coaches into math teaching positions or history positions for which they had no qualifications

people

stupid people

people who screwed with my impecccably balanced dimmers, first other students, then church people, then RLT, then students, then MORE students, then RLT again, NO that PAR 64 is NOT equal to that scoop, nor is it equal to that fresnel, and no you can not put all the border lights on one channel if you want to offset the dimmer so that you can have a 24 channel system, now please, if you have no idea what you are doing walk away from my 2.4 kilowatt children and go hit yourself in the head with a hammer until you forget what you're doing

people who were being unique by being just like everyone else

the environmental science teacher who was preaching her hippie lies as fact

the biology teacher who was preaching HER hippie lies as scientific fact

marking time because one idiot with a trumpet <and it's ALWAYS the idiot with the trumpet> can't figure out what the difference is between the 1 3 and 2 4 counts

group work

projects on the whole <I am sorry, how on GODS GREEN EARTH is drawing a picture of a freaking cyclops going to help me comprehend this readers digest version of the oddysey that you made us read because it's curriculum? and if this is an honors class why the HELL are we reading the 12 page readers digest version?>

if I read the communist manifesto, know who fidel castro is, know who che is and GET the bay of pigs, I really don't need to waste my time in your class if you're talking about how the communist revolution in cuba screwed over some rich planters, I get it

don't say "if you think you can teach it better you get up here and do it" unless you mean it

idiotic tardy policies

idiotic truancy policies

idiotic open\closed campus policies

idiotic dress code policies <not because the concept is idiotic, I olike the idea of school uniforms in fact, more the case that they simply were not enforced>

so much more, but this already is a rant, and too much more would be crazy

Hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2007, 7:33 am

I had to go to three different high schools, so for someone like me, that meant MEGA anxiety and ZERO friends. I skipped gym my entire ninth year, had to take it EVERY DAY in tenth. I began drinking vodka and smoking pot then, which helped some. I hated being called "That Weird Girl" and kids making fun of the way I walked. Was never invited to school dances. Hated all my classes, did poorly in them, yet got A's and B's on final exams because I would study the night before, memorizing an entire year of material. I thought most of my teachers were idiots, too.

I was so relieved to finally graduate, but felt a bit sad when I'd overhear all the other kids' graduation party plans. I was never invited to them, of course.

tolga7t
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Feb 2007, 9:35 am

the "ghetto" dudes that are 24/7 ready to start a fight

Dart
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2007, 10:25 am

I'm a senior in high school, so the torture's not over yet but it will soon be over! My least favorite thing is the way that I've thrown away so many opportunities to make friends. I've been friendless for most of my high school years, and I used to place the blame on other people for that. Now I place the blame on myself - there are many good people at my school and there were many opportunities to make friends with them, but I failed to make much of an effort to act on those opportunities.