Page 1 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 10:02 pm

so apparently women only want guys who've had relationships and sex, so because i haven't had one i can't get one and to get experience i need to get one, its the same problem with finding work, i didn't know what one does and dont do in highschool would screw you over for the next 80 years 7 so aside from kidnaping girl back then idk what i could have done :( so i stuck hoping something kills me, while also fearing death, but i'm too f****d up to love now ;_;

yeat guys don't seem to give one s**t if a women never had a bf in fact the tend to prefer it. life is so sexist and f****d up

hyena
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2014, 10:38 pm

I hear ya. But I don't think all women want that. In my original culture (South European) flirting was quite uncommon and the family was expected to find you a wife when you were like 30. In that culture even most NTs (male and female) lack basic courting skills. It's ridiculous.

Not all women will reject you because you have never been with anyone else before. In my uni I tended to hang out with people in the physics program, and I am sure most of them had never been with anyone even though they did not have AS. It isn't as uncommon as you think. But if in the end there is a woman who holds that against you, to hell with her. I wouldn't touch someone that stupid in a thousand years.

Last edited by hyena on 09 Feb 2014, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 10:51 pm

I'm just one girl, but I think I would date a guy that doesn't have any experience because I don't really much dating experience myself. I guess I wouldn't really know for sure until I actually had some experience, but I don't think it would be a turn off for me.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 10:53 pm

maybe if that was the only thing wrong with me,
heres the list,

never had a gf,
never had sex-kinda fixed that
doesn't have a high paying job
doesn't have a great car
doesn't live in his own house(i guess cause they want to mooch of men)
not skiny
not great looking

so every woman will dislike me for one or more of those, there isn't any that will look past all of them. i don't know why humans live if they so horrible. maybe its time for us to die out like the dinosaurs and let some other life form give it a try

i don't get how women can one munite be craxy for me flirting tons and saying my personaliy is so great or that i'm cute then they find one of those things and its over, like hey this guy could make me 99% happy but theres that 1% so f**k him.

i really want to just end it, but i can't though i really should.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 10:56 pm

slw1990 wrote:
I'm just one girl, but I think I would date a guy that doesn't have any experience because I don't really much dating experience myself. I guess I wouldn't really know for sure until I actually had some experience, but I don't think it would be a turn off for me.

the turn off i guess is there must be a reason for him to never had experince.

for the record, i've mad out, cuddled and even had sex, most women i've had as friends say i'm really romantic, but non of it matters

to me i'd look at somone who had past relationships and thinkg, why aren't they still in them is something wrong with them, i don't understand why its seen the other way , apparently a guy who is a abuser and had 10 relationships but lost all cause hes abused them is better then me. :(

hyena
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2014, 11:10 pm

Brother calm down :)

I have had many chances with women and I always turned them down due to being a total nutbag who cannot communicate the way most humans do. We are in a similar situation there.

Your first two points are not that important. 3, 4, and 5 are purely materialistic and not all people want to take advantage of others. The ones who do, people like us are better off not knowing anyway. 6 and 7 you can improve. Go to a gym and lift weights seriously. In 3 months you will not recognize yourself. I was not that strong to begin with and after 1 year I was pretty damn strong and muscular. You can do this too, it isn't hard. You don't have to go for the absolutely perfect woman that is beyond the reach of all of us. All relationships are compromises and there are people out there who are similar to us in terms of likeability. All women have their own flaws like all of us. Wiping out humanity is one of my pet projects, you want in? LOL JK

Even if we never found a good life partner so what? What's the worst that can happen? Have you tried online dating, I hear it is great (LOL I just found out)

Out there there are mates for you. You still have plenty of time. My aunt found her man when she was like 55. Don't wait that long, but you have plenty of time. Focus on self improvements and do your best. We'll be fine :)

sly279 wrote:
heres the list,

never had a gf,
doesn't have a great car
not skiny
not great looking

so every woman will dislike me for one or more of those, there isn't any that will look past all of them. i don't know why humans live if they so horrible. maybe its time for us to die out like the dinosaurs and let some other life form give it a try

i don't get how women can one munite be craxy for me flirting tons and saying my personaliy is so great or that i'm cute then they find one of those things and its over, like hey this guy could make me 99% happy but theres that 1% so f**k him.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 11:16 pm

I'm sorry you feel like that. I don't think everyone would think that way because it doesn't make much sense for a girl to not want to date a guy because another girl dumped them and they wouldn't know why they dumped them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 11:30 pm

hyena wrote:

I have had many chances with women and I always turned them down due to being a total nutbag who cannot communicate the way most humans do. We are in a similar situation there.

Your first two points are not that important. 3, 4, and 5 are purely materialistic and not all people want to take advantage of others. The ones who do, people like us are better off not knowing anyway. 6 and 7 you can improve. Go to a gym and lift weights seriously. In 3 months you will not recognize yourself. I was not that strong to begin with and after 1 year I was pretty damn strong and muscular. You can do this too, it isn't hard. You don't have to go for the absolutely perfect woman that is beyond the reach of all of us. All relationships are compromises and there are people out there who are similar to us in terms of likeability. All women have their own flaws like all of us. Wiping out humanity is one of my pet projects, you want in? LOL JK

Even if we never found a good life partner so what? What's the worst that can happen? Have you tried online dating, I hear it is great (LOL I just found out)

Out there there are mates for you. You still have plenty of time. My aunt found her man when she was like 55. Don't wait that long, but you have plenty of time. Focus on self improvements and do your best. We'll be fine :)

sly279 wrote:
heres the list,

never had a gf,
doesn't have a great car
not skiny
not great looking

those all things women demand on thier profiles, i ask for nothying but love and personaliy ,

i can't aford a gym, they cost over 20 dollars a month and are 10 miles away so it'd use another 15 dollars to go there and back each time so on my $0 a month i cant affor it not to mention the $200 membership fee and signing a 2 year contract.

also i like my body mostly i would like to go back to 250 but i can't go much lower do to my body type it would be unhealthy for me. so i can never be thin i also dont think i should make change myself and be unhappy for a woamn, though i at this point am willing to be abused by one to have someone,

as for going for the perfect women i never have, i know i'm not good enough and so do they, i go for and get rejected by the women who get rejected by all the guys(self delcared by them)

even the jobless, disabled , poor not so attractive women reject me :( like somehow they rich model athletic is guy is going want them when the reject others based on those. so f them, they can go cry in lonelyiess why they reject guys who are hot but are interested in them.

the only lady i think i truely loved, had so many problems, but i looked past them and fell in love with her non the less, but i guess i'm just old fashioned,

28 is the nock off, for dating, and i'm already been called old by people, my situation is more like to stay the same or get worst, i see no way off SSI i'm just a waste of life sucking the world down :(

deallt with over 500 women, which is more then enough to bas a poll off of, :(

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 11:31 pm

sly279 wrote:
heres the list,

never had a gf,
doesn't have a great car
not skiny
not great looking

I'm in a similar situation except I'm crazy skinny, on SSDI and not only have no car but also never learned how to drive.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 11:40 pm

slw1990 wrote:
I'm sorry you feel like that. I don't think everyone would think that way because it doesn't make much sense for a girl to not want to date a guy because another girl dumped them and they wouldn't know why they dumped them.

me too each woman i keep hoping this one will be different this one will prove theres hope for humans, but they all do the same thing, over and over, slowly killing my romanticness and hope each time, i guess my only hope is that i eventually lose hope completely and be free, but each time i get hopeful she'll stay around for longer then a week, and each time it kills me little by littl.

and no they guy whos been dumped 100 times is more attractive then the guy who's never had a gf.

all i want is a woman i can love and spoil with romance every day, to make her smile, and giggle, to hold her when shes sad, and hopefully she'd do the same

i don't get why money matters so much to everyone, like someone a guy with money will make everything better. and some women are like i don't feel its asking to much, are you kidding me lady look at teh economy, we have 8% un employed, and most who are employed only get part time, so year in the time when its supper eupper hard to find work its not asking to much for a guy to have a full time job, and what if he loses it, will you dump hime cause now hes job less. not they'd love him still, but somehow its hard to make the connection love>then money for most people

i honesty don't care if a woman is jobless or on ssi, i'll date her anyways, and have fun and we could hopefully eventually find work.

sorry if thats a rant, i'm just so frustrated and depressed, but theres no one to message on the dating sites now, been rejected by 1000s of women that are in my area :(

the ones i find funny are the super hyprocrites who state they don't care about those things they just wante to be loved in cuddled, then they demand thos things they said they don't care about.

i'm tired of being labled unlovable or useless, :(

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 11:45 pm

newageretrohippie wrote:
sly279 wrote:
heres the list,

never had a gf,
doesn't have a great car
not skiny
not great looking

I'm in a similar situation except I'm crazy skinny, on SSDI and not only have no car but also never learned how to drive.

i had to go to a school none of my family would teach me, but i love driving for the most part,

i think the worst thing to happen to me was being dianosised as aspergers, if hadn't been for that i'd joined the army after highschool and died in combat(I'm very unlucky) atleast then my life would haven't been wasted, i would have lived and died for something.

SSDI? so you worked at some point?
they tried to get me on it but my seasonal job wasn't enough work.

hyena
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2014, 11:55 pm

You seem like a kind hearted person who wants love. If someone rejects you romantically there is nothing wrong that. You are a good man and should be proud of that and respect yourself no matter what others think. We are much more than just how good we are at mating, which has nothing to do with morality.

Why would it be unhealthy for you to lose weight?

There is no deadline for dating. That is just a myth.

Do not let others pass judgment on you. You are the judge! You are a good man and not everyone can say that. You should respect yourself. Even if you did not succeed in matters of love (like many others) that is not the end of the world. In fact I would recommend being less emotional about this. We should try to make our emotions dependent on things we control not things beyond our control like what others think. As long we are morally good we should be proud. *hug*

sly279 wrote:
hyena wrote:

sly279 wrote:
heres the list,

never had a gf,
doesn't have a great car
not skiny
not great looking

those all things women demand on thier profiles, i ask for nothying but love and personaliy ,

i can't aford a gym, they cost over 20 dollars a month and are 10 miles away so it'd use another 15 dollars to go there and back each time so on my $0 a month i cant affor it not to mention the $200 membership fee and signing a 2 year contract.

also i like my body mostly i would like to go back to 250 but i can't go much lower do to my body type it would be unhealthy for me. so i can never be thin i also dont think i should make change myself and be unhappy for a woamn, though i at this point am willing to be abused by one to have someone,

as for going for the perfect women i never have, i know i'm not good enough and so do they, i go for and get rejected by the women who get rejected by all the guys(self delcared by them)

even the jobless, disabled , poor not so attractive women reject me :( like somehow they rich model athletic is guy is going want them when the reject others based on those. so f them, they can go cry in lonelyiess why they reject guys who are hot but are interested in them.

the only lady i think i truely loved, had so many problems, but i looked past them and fell in love with her non the less, but i guess i'm just old fashioned,

28 is the nock off, for dating, and i'm already been called old by people, my situation is more like to stay the same or get worst, i see no way off SSI i'm just a waste of life sucking the world down :(

deallt with over 500 women, which is more then enough to bas a poll off of, :(

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 12:23 am

sly279 wrote:
newageretrohippie wrote:
sly279 wrote:
heres the list,

never had a gf,
doesn't have a great car
not skiny
not great looking

i had to go to a school none of my family would teach me, but i love driving for the most part,

i think the worst thing to happen to me was being dianosised as aspergers, if hadn't been for that i'd joined the army after highschool and died in combat(I'm very unlucky) atleast then my life would haven't been wasted, i would have lived and died for something.

SSDI? so you worked at some point?
they tried to get me on it but my seasonal job wasn't enough work.

I worked at Wal-Mart for 3 months. Had to quit because they treated me like crap ( and by the time they let me go home I was hallucinating Jigglypuff dancing in the aisles... ). It actually took like 5 years after I quit before they FINALLY approved my SSDI. Having a disability that isn't immediately noticeable sucks sometimes....

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 12:30 am

I agree there is no cutoff age for dating. my husband and I are in our first marriage for each of us. I was 52 and he was 58.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 12:59 am

hyena wrote:
You seem like a kind hearted person who wants love. If someone rejects you romantically there is nothing wrong that. You are a good man and should be proud of that and respect yourself no matter what others think. We are much more than just how good we are at mating, which has nothing to do with morality.

Why would it be unhealthy for you to lose weight?

There is no deadline for dating. That is just a myth.

Do not let others pass judgment on you. You are the judge! You are a good man and not everyone can say that. You should respect yourself. Even if you did not succeed in matters of love (like many others) that is not the end of the world. In fact I would recommend being less emotional about this. We should try to make our emotions dependent on things we control not things beyond our control like what others think. As long we are morally good we should be proud. *hug*

i'm big boned, you can fill my bones thru my chest and upper tummy, so losing too much would have me looking like i'm starving so i can lose 25 pounds maybe 35 but definely wouldn't go below 240 i was happy at 250

based on couples and statistics most women stop looking at guys past 28, ans start accepting they be alone, atleast thats what my friend told me, the only exceptions i've heard all people finding eacher in thier 40s and f 50s but one must take into account they are a different generation with different morals and values, my generalization is very very materialistic. i've had 19 year olds call me old at 24, and by 28 i'll be a 28 year old who never had a girlfriend which for women means theres a reason why 500+ women have rejected me. which i suppose there is :( i think if i win the lotery i'll just hire a girl from over seas to come and cuddle with me, at that point women here would only want me for the money.

i am one of those unfortunate people who require human contact, i'll never be happy without a gf/wife which isn't the same as saying i need them for happiness, just to complete it , i have hobbies and such but they so pointless without love, just one half of the circle :(

i was too shy and afraid of women in high school, probably cause i grew up with them picking on me all the time or making fun of me, i had crushes through out high school, one of my teachers even tried to fix me up but the lady said no :(

also idk about otheres areas, but here 90% of the women on dating sites are pretty gorgeous and skinny, though i haven't seen too many fat women here , i guess there isn't many

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 1:09 am

slw1990 i hope i didn't upset you :S

yeah i hate being aspie, i want to be normal, its fun that most normal people want to be wierd but i think its only cause they dont understand what its like. i come off as normal, so most people don't notice, alot think i'm a great person, some think i'm a as*hole. due to misunderstandings.

theres really no point in me getting a job, it'll ony put me in -200 dollars a month due to debt, so the only reason it seems to do it is so i can say i have one for girls aside from the first 3 months of working before the debt people catch on and i have to quit

starting to have a hatred for women, i've not meet many good ones. the one i got the closest to lied and hurt me, the one i loved also lied and hurt, me more then enough reason not to trust them but i keep doing it and they hurt me more, some its a game :(

going try to not give my phone number to any of them anymore either, it scares me that they going come hurt me or something. not that i'd be bad i guess.

i tried contacting a aspie who posted on a dating site, but that went terrible :( i'll have 2-3 women all reject me in the same day,

i wish i could be one of those people who meets someone on here but wouldn't matter cause i seem to be the only person from my state on here and haven't seen any women from here for sure.

i just want it to all be over, i get that i'm useless monster if i'd only been alive in the 30s -50s i bet i'd had a great life or atlest died in ww2