Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 10:19 am

Hey, I haven't been on this site in like 2 years and I wanted to get back on here for a change.
So I thought I'd reintroduce myself

I'm Ian, but many people just call me Shock. I'm 20 years old and I'm a sociology undergrad student at University of North Florida. I'm about a year away from my BA. Prolly gonna attend UF to get a master's in sociology as well. I was diagnosed with mild Asperger's at 12 but at this point in time I've got a handle on most of my major issues regarding sensory issues and socialization. I still have trouble sometimes, but it's mostly in the form of mild social anxiety. Sometimes I go through periods of introversion but I can hold my own in conversations and I'm a pretty public and outgoing person most of the time.

Besides sociology I have like 3 other major interests that pretty much characterize me. The first is music. I'm a self-taught pianist of nearly four years experience and I like to compose sad music about giant robots and sad queer ppl. I've been pretty much singing all my life and my vocals are usually folk-punk oriented or whispery falsetto. The second is language. I run a language and culture club at my university and I'm very, very interested in all aspects of linguistics. The third is the furry fandom. Most of my meaningful social interaction happens with other people in the furry community. In fact, I'm taking a bus tonight south to Orlando to stay with some of my dear friends who are also furries.
but yeah idk

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 4:54 pm

Welcome back to Wrong Planet!

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2014, 11:09 am

Greetings, and welcome back! :)

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2014, 12:20 pm

Welcome back - nice fursona pic.

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2014, 10:10 am

Welcome back! :)

personworm
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Feb 2014, 7:00 pm

Shock, that is such a cool nickname! You play piano hey, I would like to learn but my fingers won't obey me, haha.