Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2014, 2:39 am

In my opinion she was a drunk slut at a wedding looking to hookup and get laid and you completely missed her signals. IF you wanted to hookup with her, you could have, but you missed her signals and didn't.

Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2014, 5:42 am

You missed out on someone who didn't seem very picky about who she got attention from, who isn't even interested in people your age: there's no loss here. At least it was interesting, no?

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2014, 11:00 am

Quote:
"Oh oh wait mr postman before I strangle you miserable lazy as*hole"

That

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 12:57 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
Quote:

That

And?

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 3:10 pm

Jamesy wrote:
thewhitrbbit wrote:
Quote:

That

And?

There was a disparaging remark made by the OP or his mom about that comment, I just wanted to see the context it was in.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 3:39 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
In my opinion she was a drunk slut at a wedding looking to hookup and get laid and you completely missed her signals. IF you wanted to hookup with her, you could have, but you missed her signals and didn't.

<slow motion double take>

Bit hypocritical, aren't we...

8O

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 3:39 pm

DP

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 2:20 am

She was attracted to you. She wanted you to flirt with her. She might even have flirted with your friend to get your attention. Because it didn't work, she got hurt. offended, angry, or whatever. My guess is she intended on finding a guy at the wedding, and you were it. You were the guy she targeted.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 3:17 am

em_tsuj wrote:
She was attracted to you. She wanted you to flirt with her. She might even have flirted with your friend to get your attention. Because it didn't work, she got hurt. offended, angry, or whatever. My guess is she intended on finding a guy at the wedding, and you were it. You were the guy she targeted.

It might have just been trying to find a guy for a one night stand.. who knows? I guess the moral of the story is to always be able to hear what people are saying.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 3:44 am

Marky9 wrote:
I might think it was a happy wedding party, she had a few cocktails, and got a bit carried away with the moment and started to flirt with guys.

If she ditched the date with your friend because he is too young, and you are his age, then it would have unlikely gone anywhere. I might be relieved that he had to deal with the fake date instead of me.

She must have thought you at least physically attractive if she was grabbing your butt. But in general I might try to laugh the whole thing off as a crazy fun time at a wedding. :D

Cheers!

^^
This
A lot of people get carried away at wedding functions.She was probably just letting her hair down, having some fun , had too much to drink and got all flirty.