Starting diet and exercise-- best toning workouts?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Onewithwings
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2014, 10:54 pm

So I'm not into fad dieting, I can adjust my diet pretty easily by cutting out the junk. I make coffee that is instant coffee and sugar and 2% milk and drink it out of a huge cup, at least 2 of those a day, they're like 450 calories each. Cutting out those alone would help. I like healthy food and I have a decent metabolism, and I only want to lose 10-15 lbs. I don't get much exercise at all, save for the calories I burn during housework and stuff. I really want to get STRONGER more than lose weight-- I used to be really into weight lifting in high school. I was about 10-15 lbs lighter than I am now, and was stronger than a lot of my male friends (and I'm only 5' tall).

Does anyone have a link to where I can find the best calisthenic workouts I can do to get fit? I have a pair of 10 lb dumbbells as well. I don't want to waste my time on ineffective workouts.

sacrip
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2014, 2:03 am

I use Convict Conditioning for strength and supplement it with running for cardio. No link, but a little 'creative' searching should tell you everything you need to know.