Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

17 Feb 2014, 11:53 pm

I have been going through a series a of dating and I tell you I have found some characters. First of all was Drama Girl.
This one was a bit of a head turner. It was her body that mesmerized me. I met her on a social site (an app for my phone).

We got numbers and text. We went on a few outings here and there. She was the girly-girl type so I know those types can get really emo know and then.
But one day. Its after the exams. Stressful weight lifted off. I wanted to have some fun--take her out. Forgot to mention, the previous day, we were texting and she brought up a situation her GF was in with her BF. Apparently they had a heated argument. And as she explained it, the BF was actually right and the GF was in the wrong . But wouldn't admit it. When Drama Girl told me the situation I said, "So? Why she make a big deal over something so stupid?" She went a bit hostile. And I smooth over the subject because I didn't want to dive deep into that. But on little significances I could tell she would not let this go.

On taking her out. I asked her where she wanna eat. She told me wherever I want. I suggested a pizza buffet. But she fussed over that. Im like....okay whatever we'll go to a diner.
Almost through the entire date she was being a bit combative and indecisive. And I felt disrespected when I went to put my arm around her and she fold her arms and gave me some kinda pissed look. So on the way out the mall after the movie we saw, (which she complained about and SHE picked and couldn't fully admit it), I said, "if you were gonna act like this you could've kept your ass at home..." She looked and said nothing.
Back in front of her place (she barely said a thing on the way back), I told her, "text or call me when you're done with this attitude"
She says, "I never had an attitude today. What attitude?"
Me, "Well how you were acting was particularly disrespectful..."
Her, "I wasn't acting disrespectful in any type of way really. And if I was it was acting only a little but its because there's things you don't understand and you dont even try to understand."
Me, "Oh the f**kery! Can we just drop that s**t about the other day? I mean seriously really?"
Her, "See this is why I have the attitude because you do not even try to listen or understand..." (so its completely my fault now)
Me, "Alright whenever you are done with this drama BS THEN text me. Im not gonna argue with this."

I haven't heard from her in days now but might run into her at school who knows. On the social site she looked at my profile a few times. But honestly idk where the f**k all that drama came from. And I thought it was over something so insignificant, but I was wrong.
I felt like if I kept arguing I'd never win because she was just never wrong (nor her GF was either) and when she actually admit she was wrong, she would either justify it or say in some way how it was my fault. Maybe I just wanted to vent a little. Because actually within the weeks I have ran into a few incidents where I ended up on the bad side of women even in my family...

Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2014, 11:59 pm

I don't think a pizza buffet is a "date" place. I would think somewhere a bit more upscale, especially for a first date or early in the dating process.

That's the only thing I can really think of.

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 12:08 am

Christ, OP.

That attitude of hers is probably part of her personality and you'd probably see a lot more of it, if you guys wound up getting together.

If I were you, I'd just be friends with the chick, maybe friends with benefits if that's your thing, but wouldn't date her.

People who act like that are not worth the time and seem really immature.

What a mature woman would do is 1) Not act in a passive aggressive manner and just confront you on the issue she's having with you, 2) Just excuse herself from the date in general because she's in a bad mood - doesn't matter whether the bad mood was caused by you or not, the point is she's in a bad mood, she should acknowledge that and leave the date. There's no point in pouting around and acting like a child the whole time. 3) Don't bring up criticisms or start bitching about someone to someone else if you're going to get mad and defensive for the person you're bitching about if the person you're bitching TO puts their 2 cents in.

Number 3 is a serious pet peeve of mine. Nothing bugs me more than one person complaining about another person to you, they list out the behaviors that that person is doing that's messed up, you agree and then the person who's complaining about the person begins to FLIP OUT.

I learned many years ago to never say anything at all when someone is complaining about someone. In fact if anything I usually play Devil's advocate and try to see that other person's perspective and get the person who's complaining about the person to try to ease up on them. (Unless of course, the person did do something truly bad) - In which case you stay quiet, comment on what the person complaining about the person is saying but don't add any of your own. Especially if the person they're complaining about is indeed a friend of theirs.

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

18 Feb 2014, 12:17 am

I only suggested the pizza buffet because I had a deep craving for pizza. At least we could've at til our stomachs desired. But we went to TGI Friday's instead. At least it was variety there.
My friend told me I shouldve took my own advice: there's times in life where you need to just STFU and let stuff pass for a while. I didn't. Because I didn't think those 2 cents would equal to a million dollars. I thought she'd wave it off. Idk

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 12:44 am

She gets mad over stupid things exactly like her friend, that's why they are friends.

You did well, never date her again.

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

18 Feb 2014, 12:53 am

Thanks and no I won't! Me typing that down brought back flashbacks lol
I'll just let her go. It is what it is. You're right.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 1:20 am

thewhitrbbit wrote:
I don't think a pizza buffet is a "date" place.

Really? I do. She sounds like more trouble than she's worth.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 1:31 am

I'm in the mood for pizza now.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 1:36 am

If she is getting pissy about pizza she isn't worth it. Personally I wouldn't bother taking someone on an extra flash first date. What if it's a waste of time?

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 2:14 am

Well, good job OP. Now I desperately want pizza.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 2:17 am

Some people really are that bored that they need to generate excitement for themselves (drama).
I've met a large percentage of women that openly tell me they love drama! just like that, with the exclamation point.
God, so many TV shows come right out and shout, "We Know Drama!"

IMO she wanted some "lively" attention and the excuse (in her head) was to punish you for not instantly agreeing with her about her friend. Once a woman like this decides - there is nothing you can say that she will agree with. If she cant think of something to say (no matter how stupid) she'll just act all pissed off at you. And it is an act -for a while- if you can't/don't play her game she will get frustrated and then mad for real.

You know what a woman like this wants, we've all seen it in the movies even if we haven't dated one. She wants you to keep apologizing, groveling, simpering, and she wants to try to make you feel miserable to punish you for her own mildly sadistic kicks.

Pretty much all women love to know they have a strong emotional effect on a man, this type of woman though has a hideously maladaptive manner, trying to create an undeniable emotional demonstration from her man. Nothing would please her more (without showing it) than for him to start yelling at her, now she can also share her victim drama with everyone that doesn't run away screaming for the next several days, and has "backup" victim drama she can use for years in the even of a lag in a conversation.

The male equivalent would be jacking off loudly in public, especially on a date, at the table, while ogling the waitress.

If you do not give this to her, whenever she wants, for as many hours on end as she wants, she will lose interest in you.
Which, seriously, is a great way to dump her. =)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 2:22 am

Don't even try to go friends with benefits with her as someone else suggested, she would most likely go drama and tell the whole school how you are just after sex.

Her vagina isn't worth it, your dick deserves better.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 2:46 am

Btw OP, what was the stupid thing her friend went mad over it?

A side question to all who are living in US, UK, Australia, the west: Is it true that the only fast food restaurants who offer home/office delivery service are pizza restaurants?

In the Middle East all food is deliverable, falafel, chawarma, chicken, ice cream, including American franchises such as KFC and BK.

Even the hookah is deliverable to your doorstep! o.O

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 2:49 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Don't even try to go friends with benefits with her as someone else suggested, she would most likely go drama and tell the whole school how you are just after sex.

Her vagina isn't worth it, your dick deserves better.

The reason why I suggested it is because it sounded like OP wasn't ready to let her go just yet.

My first choice would definitely be to just drop this chick like a rock, BUT hey, some people have different desires in mind than I do, so I was just saying he'd be better of just being FWB or just friends, but certainly don't continue dating her.

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 2:53 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Btw OP, what was the stupid thing her friend went mad over it?

A side question to all who are living in US, UK, Australia, the west: Is it true that the only fast food restaurants who offer home/office delivery service are pizza restaurants?

In the Middle East all food is deliverable, falafel, chawarma, chicken, ice cream, including American franchises such as KFC and BK.

Even the hookah is deliverable to your doorstep! o.O

Pizza is the most common and there are a lot more pizza joints to choose from if you want to get it delivered, however it isn't the only fast food restaurant that offers delivery services.

Subshops like Jimmy John's does, Asian fast food restaurants typically do.. That's about it. It also depends on where you live. You have more options if you live in a bigger city.

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

18 Feb 2014, 2:59 am

Im just block her off the site and gonna block her number. On the site she even began meme spamming and I didn't feel like seeing that BS on my news feed because I knew it was vaguely aimed towards me. Im all into getting into a little drama becuse I know some women are into that but goodness you gotta be kidding me. Im not gonna just feed her ego and stuff.
She's not a bad person she just needs to lay off on that.
This is actually what the argument was about with her GF:

Her GFs guy added a woman on FB. The woman is from his college (along with some other fellow classmates). Now nothing was wrong. I ask Drama Girl; well has he ever cheated on her or anything. She says no not yet.
Her GF started getting irritable when she saw how great the woman related to sports. Like, he would make a status about sports and she would comment along with other guys; so obviously she's a sports nut.
Well the GF didn't like this. And started confronting him about it. He never went out with her. Never done anything (as I know of). He said she's just a FB friend. But she is hassling him to delete her. I mean on some (if you aren't attracted to her it should be no problem) type s**t. Lol

But check this out.

The GF has a few guys from HS on her FB. One of them is her best friend. A guy. She has his phone number, they inbox, and even hangout sometimes. I asked Drama Girl why dont she delete him if thats the case? She says that her GF doesn't want to delete her best friend because he knows what she's been through and nobody will ever understand but him. Basically she's never deleting him or setting any boundaries besides the respective ones.
So I'm like, and what about her other HS guys? Is the same pass applied to them?
She says they are HS friends so yeah. (Way to justify it)
But this guy adds one chick from his school. And its time to; Check his friends list, check his phone, etc. So basically it is a catastrophe for him to have female friends, but she has a few male friends and with no problem. I mean okay, they are HS friends, but its the principle of the matter of how you reacted. But I felt a bit sorry for the guy but at the same time don't. That s**t couldn't have flown by me. I would've gave her ass the flux.

But in a happy matter, I managed to get my pizza at Peppinos. BBQ chicken deep dish 8 squared all to myself! Yum!