Hello... looking for friends in portland OR.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

h1ghwaym8n
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Feb 2014, 1:43 am

I've been checking out this forum from time to time but recently decided to reach out and say hi. I'm a portland native and recently decided I needed to make some friends that are like me. I used to have alota friends but when I finally closed my wallet and stopped paying for everything for everyone they all went elsewhere.... I have a gf who I recently let see under my mask and she stayed, but we're having communicative problems. I keep telling myself that I'm not disabled, I'm just not the same species... But lately I don't know.
I used to have a friend that was on the spectrum but I can't stand to be around him anymore. He tried to kill me with a screwdriver and now we don't talk much anymore. Every time I try and make friends with mundanes (nt) I just don't get anything out of it but a wasted day and an empty wallet. I don't drink so bars are just places filled with smoke. I don't know what to do for social interaction that isn't painfully awkward. I don't do facebook or myspace because when I tried it I was suddenly flooded with messages from all the people I've been trying to avoid going back as far as I can remember..... Maybe I'm just broken.....
I've thought about going back to college just to find friends worth having but money is so tight I'm working 5 days a week and have nothing left after bills.