Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

22 Feb 2014, 4:40 pm

did any one actually hear them? they happend world wide in 2013. some people claim it was god, others say it was aliens, others say it was H.A.R.P. all we know is they were mysteries, very eiry we may never know. the truth is out there.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2014, 4:47 pm

When I was in Arizona I once heard the 'sucking sound' .

You know: "the sucking sound" of American jobs going to mexico that Ross Perot predicted would happen when they passed NAFTA!

But besides that i havent heard any of these other strange noises.

22 Feb 2014, 5:24 pm

people say they heard thses "noises" coming from the sky if you looked on google maps you can see they occured around north america and europe which begs the question if they orrigenated from the atlantic ocean perhaps. although there all diffrent noises.

UndeadToaster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2014, 8:45 pm

Not to be annoying, but there are two "A"s in HAARP

Some say it's a sign of Ragnarök (which happens to be today, also according to some)... Or the 7 trumpets of the apocalypse in the Bible. Maybe it's chemical warfare causing auditory hallucinations 8O

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Feb 2014, 8:54 pm

Maybe the Masonic scientists of the LHC have finally punched a hole in the Van Allen Belt, and the Satanic armies of Nibiru are on their way. :roll:

22 Feb 2014, 10:32 pm

im not making any of this s--- up[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjVkQvsBn4[/youtube]

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2014, 10:46 pm

They have actual audio recordings of these sounds on Youtube?

Damn!

22 Feb 2014, 11:23 pm

and the damnest thing is they were coming from the skies.

Pobbles
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2014, 12:27 am

Michaelhart23 wrote:
im not making any of this s--- up[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjVkQvsBn4[/youtube]

Didn't hear it myself, though I thought it might have been some form of viral marketing for the new Godzilla movie...

Was this sound recorded by any weather or earthquake monitoring installations?

Regarding the two explanations offered at the end of the video - if they were true, wouldn't these anomalous sounds be a common occurrence?

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2014, 12:44 pm

no lie...but i heard a strange sound recently as well.
best way to describe the sound? well...sounded like a HUGE, i mean HUGE solid metal door slamming shut in a cave repeatedly. it was late at night too and no one was home but me and the dog. should have recorded it, but didn't think about that.

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

24 Feb 2014, 1:36 am

your not takin any of this seriously intill you do actually start seeing flipping aliens come in from outer space ships i would say.

Pobbles
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2014, 1:48 am

Has anyone - anyone who takes it seriously enough - produced some kind of infographic pertaining to the location, time and date, and volume of a suitably large collection of these recordings? That would be very interesting to see, would work well as a slideshow / video.

That's a very lazy way of saying I'd very much like to make an infographic like the one described above, but I'm too lazy, stupid, and don't take it seriously enough.