Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

diablo77
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Feb 2014, 3:06 pm

This happens to me all the time. And even when I figure out what it is that I said wrong, I usually think that it's not that big a deal or if I apologize and say I didn't mean it that way, the other person should be able to let it go, but usually once I've made someone mad they stay mad, and it's really frustrating because I hate conflict.

Acerimmer1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Feb 2014, 7:45 pm

I find it hard to let anything go, always have, but in the past I recall being mostly calm.

I find myself now no longer being calm in all arguments when I always used to be. When you are relaxed it's really easy to win the debate because angry people are thick as pig s**t, but it just tends to anger them more. Maybe because it seems like you are laughing at them, and in a way you are, because they say such stupid stuff how can you help it?

I kinda miss those days because recently I have learned what it's like to feel this myself. I don't like it, especially because if I say something stupid, which I've found tends to happen when you get angry, it really haunts me. I am looking for a fix.