Women define Men & Men define Woman

Page 2 of 4 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Eccles_the_Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 591

24 Feb 2014, 4:56 pm

Easy :D

https://www.facebook.com/393497532968/p ... =1&theater

Link is work safe


_________________
Eccles


Eureka13
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2013
Age: 62
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,058
Location: The wilds of Colorado

24 Feb 2014, 5:14 pm

Physically, I may look just like the epitome of femininity (except for the way I usually dress, which is jeans and t-shirts), but mentally and emotionally I'm way more male than female. I'm way more logical and way less emotional than I am given to understand that "typical" women are. I'm more visually-oriented than women are "supposed" to be. I could not care less about most things that "typical" women are supposed to care about, such as homemaking and children. I'd rather go stick my head under the hood of a car, or go build something, than do almost anything inside the house.

How the heck am I supposed to describe what men are supposed to be like, when I have virtually nothing in common with "most" women?

I could describe my late fiance, who was a better "fit" for me than any man I've ever known. But he was an Aspie, too, so he had some of the Asperger's gender-bending traits as well. He had the most masculine energy of any man I've ever known, but he was also one of the kindest, gentlest, sweetest, most sensitive men I've ever known. He was also the least egotistical male I've ever known. Quiet confidence without swagger or arrogance. I wish I had better words to describe his characteristics.....



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

24 Feb 2014, 7:53 pm

Eureka13 wrote:
Physically, I may look just like the epitome of femininity (except for the way I usually dress, which is jeans and t-shirts), but mentally and emotionally I'm way more male than female. I'm way more logical and way less emotional than I am given to understand that "typical" women are. I'm more visually-oriented than women are "supposed" to be. I could not care less about most things that "typical" women are supposed to care about, such as homemaking and children. I'd rather go stick my head under the hood of a car, or go build something, than do almost anything inside the house.

How the heck am I supposed to describe what men are supposed to be like, when I have virtually nothing in common with "most" women?

I could describe my late fiance, who was a better "fit" for me than any man I've ever known. But he was an Aspie, too, so he had some of the Asperger's gender-bending traits as well. He had the most masculine energy of any man I've ever known, but he was also one of the kindest, gentlest, sweetest, most sensitive men I've ever known. He was also the least egotistical male I've ever known. Quiet confidence without swagger or arrogance. I wish I had better words to describe his characteristics.....


You just did, I wish there were more women like you. your more woman then you realize, and men appreciate that.



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

24 Feb 2014, 8:03 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rId6PKlDXeU[/youtube]



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

24 Feb 2014, 8:16 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWza_On7ajs&feature=share&list=RDiWza_On7ajs[/youtube]



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

24 Feb 2014, 11:11 pm

Man can not have child without woman, therefore its left to woman to judge man if he is acceptable or not to have children with. I say puck you, I will poke holes in your condom just to have my self that family and that child. what right do you have to judge us just because we cant be what you desire. when we otherwise would make great fathers and parents.

Womans equal rights ended mans natural rights to reproduce, it has become a womans choice if man is worthy or not. this is not an equality. I have proven I can be a good father, but no woman would have wanted my child if they had that choice. just because i can not be what they wanted me to be, I got lucky, but soon man will not have that choice. we will be at womans mercy, which counts for not when we have to become only what they want us to be in order to reproduce and have that family. you may say its your body, but man can not have that family or children without woman, this give us the right. I do not regret my son, he is everything to me, even though I could not be what woman wanted me to be..



Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,944

25 Feb 2014, 6:57 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Man can not have child without woman, therefore its left to woman to judge man if he is acceptable or not to have children with. I say puck you, I will poke holes in your condom just to have my self that family and that child. what right do you have to judge us just because we cant be what you desire. when we otherwise would make great fathers and parents.

I would not have thought, that this might be unknown here, but woman can have as well no kids without a man. ^^ So its on two people to judge THEMselves if THEY are acceptable to have children with. And who do you mean with YOU "In what right do YOU have..." The same right every human being has: To decide themselves if they want to be parent or not with someone, and then need as well someone else agreeing with them. Thats for everyone the same.

Quote:
Womans equal rights ended mans natural rights to reproduce, it has become a womans choice if man is worthy or not. this is not an equality.
Anyway if man or woman, you need to find a partner, that agrees on you about having kids. What about that is not equal?
Quote:
I have proven I can be a good father, but no woman would have wanted my child if they had that choice.
Partners are no official documents, you dont get a partner, by bringing certain documents to an authority, that gives you then, after you showed the necessary documents, a partner with an lash around its neck, so you can mate with it. ^^
Quote:
Just because i can not be what they wanted me to be, I got lucky, but soon man will not have that choice. we will be at womans mercy...
By being equal to them, and needing a willing partner of the opposite gender for having kids...
Quote:
...which counts for not when we have to become only what they want us to be...
You dont need to care what THEY want, just like every other human on earth you simply need to find A person that likes you. ^^
Quote:
... in order to reproduce and have that family. you may say its your body, but man can not have that family or children without woman, this give us the right.
Woman can as well have no family or children without man. XD Nope that does not give us the right to demand from a man to mate with us. XD *rofl* (Hey you there! I cannot have a kid without a man! So I order you now to f**k with me! I have the right to do so, because of me not being able to reproduce myself on my own. No you have no right to denie me that! ^^
*ROFL*)
Quote:
...I do not regret my son, he is everything to me, even though I could not be what woman wanted me to be..
Maybe the reason why you could not be that, was because of you focusing what some non-existing theoretical generality of woman wanted you to be, instead of caring for the human being and partner on your side?

Holy s**t. Thanks for laughing. ^^



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 9:07 am

Schneekugel wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Man can not have child without woman, therefore its left to woman to judge man if he is acceptable or not to have children with. I say puck you, I will poke holes in your condom just to have my self that family and that child. what right do you have to judge us just because we cant be what you desire. when we otherwise would make great fathers and parents.

I would not have thought, that this might be unknown here, but woman can have as well no kids without a man. ^^ So its on two people to judge THEMselves if THEY are acceptable to have children with. And who do you mean with YOU "In what right do YOU have..." The same right every human being has: To decide themselves if they want to be parent or not with someone, and then need as well someone else agreeing with them. Thats for everyone the same.

Quote:
Womans equal rights ended mans natural rights to reproduce, it has become a womans choice if man is worthy or not. this is not an equality.
Anyway if man or woman, you need to find a partner, that agrees on you about having kids. What about that is not equal?
Quote:
I have proven I can be a good father, but no woman would have wanted my child if they had that choice.
Partners are no official documents, you dont get a partner, by bringing certain documents to an authority, that gives you then, after you showed the necessary documents, a partner with an lash around its neck, so you can mate with it. ^^
Quote:
Just because i can not be what they wanted me to be, I got lucky, but soon man will not have that choice. we will be at womans mercy...
By being equal to them, and needing a willing partner of the opposite gender for having kids...
Quote:
...which counts for not when we have to become only what they want us to be...
You dont need to care what THEY want, just like every other human on earth you simply need to find A person that likes you. ^^
Quote:
... in order to reproduce and have that family. you may say its your body, but man can not have that family or children without woman, this give us the right.
Woman can as well have no family or children without man. XD Nope that does not give us the right to demand from a man to mate with us. XD *rofl* (Hey you there! I cannot have a kid without a man! So I order you now to f**k with me! I have the right to do so, because of me not being able to reproduce myself on my own. No you have no right to denie me that! ^^
*ROFL*)
Quote:
...I do not regret my son, he is everything to me, even though I could not be what woman wanted me to be..
Maybe the reason why you could not be that, was because of you focusing what some non-existing theoretical generality of woman wanted you to be, instead of caring for the human being and partner on your side?

Holy sh**. Thanks for laughing. ^^


And this is the bull s**t men has to deal with.

woman can be picky all they want, but men have to abide by that to have children, while a woman can go off to the next and the next till she finds what she wants and eventually have child. where if a man is not what women wants in order to have children with he gets left behind with no children.

Your talking before the facts, not after, you never know how a relationship is going to turn out until it ends. once you have children the whole game changes. and if woman had the choice I would never have had children, while they can go to the next man to get knocked up and have children with. just because I cant be what woman wants of me, does not mean I am a bad man or would make a bad father. I wanted children too. ask the lonely men here, how may of them would love to have kids of their own, even if they couldnt keep the woman. one thing I have noticed, women will gang up on men, so when a man gets dumped they all judge him even though they don't know him.

but thats besides the point of this conversation. were getting off the subject here.



Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,944

25 Feb 2014, 9:44 am

Quote:
And this is the bull sh** men has to deal with.
Nope, thats the bullshit every human on earth have to deal with, because of non human on earth being able to reproduce on its own. So yes, if you call it bullshit, that no human being can reproduce on its own, then you have to deal with that bullshit. But not because of you being a man, but because of you being a human, instead of an slug or bacteria, that are able to reproduce on their own.

About the facts you care for: It IS a fact that woman just like man cannot reproduce on their own. Ask your biology teacher. Even the westborough whatever Jesus-freaks, agree on that point with Atheists, so it can be seen as a fact, that you need a man AND a woman, as long as your name is not Mary. (Then instead of a men, you can do it as well with the holy spirit.)

I did know that sexual education is bad in the US but to go for the non-bullshit and the facts: To get babies, you need a man AND a woman. Both. None of them can reproduce on their own.

Quote:
while they can go to the next man to get knocked up and have children with.
BOTH man and woman, can seek to find a partner, that agrees to them to get knocked and have children with them. You can do that as well, and just as everyone else on that planet, you need as well find someone that should agree to it.

Quote:
ask the lonely men here, how may of them would love to have kids of their own, even if they couldnt keep the woman.
Why I do I need to explicitely ask the lonely men? Cant I ask simply lonely humans, that would love to have kids, but cant, because of them having no partner agreeing to it, in general? I know, that there are lonely humans of both gender on that planet, that would like to find a partner for having kids. Why do you think, that this is only an issue for men? Because nothing of this changes the fact, that none gender can reproduce on its own? Do you think if I start running around and asking random guy: "Hi! I need you to donate your semen for me, because I want to get pregnant from you!", that they will be willing to become the parent of a kid of some random woman? O_o "Hi, we never met each other. But I want a kid, and because I cant reproduce myself, according to Aspergianmutant, I have the right to demand you to make a child with me. Your oppinion is of no matter, because I cannot reproduce myself. As good parents we are supposed to live together in an household. I dont care if you want to live with me. Who cares for your oppinion? I give as well a f**k if you are in love with me. I simply want a baby now and so you are the father, and this is the only thing that matters *stomp*, because when I actually want to reproduce myself, then everyone must instantly obey me!"

You actually know, that you are talking about kids and not about a package of Haribo gummibears?



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 9:51 am

Schneekugel wrote:
Quote:
And this is the bull sh** men has to deal with.
Nope, thats the bullshit every human on earth have to deal with, because of non human on earth being able to reproduce on its own. So yes, if you call it bullshit, that no human being can reproduce on its own, then you have to deal with that bullshit. But not because of you being a man, but because of you being a human, instead of an slug or bacteria, that are able to reproduce on their own.

About the facts you care for: It IS a fact that woman just like man cannot reproduce on their own. Ask your biology teacher. Even the westborough whatever Jesus-freaks, agree on that point with Atheists, so it can be seen as a fact, that you need a man AND a woman, as long as your name is not Mary. (Then instead of a men, you can do it as well with the holy spirit.)

I did know that sexual education is bad in the US but to go for the non-bullshit and the facts: To get babies, you need a man AND a woman. Both. None of them can reproduce on their own.

Quote:
while they can go to the next man to get knocked up and have children with.
BOTH man and woman, can seek to find a partner, that agrees to them to get knocked and have children with them. You can do that as well, and just as everyone else on that planet, you need as well find someone that should agree to it.

Quote:
ask the lonely men here, how may of them would love to have kids of their own, even if they couldnt keep the woman.
Why I do I need to explicitely ask the lonely men? Cant I ask simply lonely humans, that would love to have kids, but cant, because of them having no partner agreeing to it, in general? I know, that there are lonely humans of both gender on that planet, that would like to find a partner for having kids. Why do you think, that this is only an issue for men? Because nothing of this changes the fact, that none gender can reproduce on its own? Do you think if I start running around and asking random guy: "Hi! I need you to donate your semen for me, because I want to get pregnant from you!", that they will be willing to become the parent of a kid of some random woman? O_o "Hi, we never met each other. But I want a kid, and because I cant reproduce myself, according to Aspergianmutant, I have the right to demand you to make a child with me. Your oppinion is of no matter, because I cannot reproduce myself. As good parents we are supposed to live together in an household. I dont care if you want to live with me. Who cares for your oppinion? I give as well a f**k if you are in love with me. I simply want a baby now and so you are the father, and this is the only thing that matters *stomp*, because when I actually want to reproduce myself, then everyone must instantly obey me!"

You actually know, that you are talking about kids and not about a package of Haribo gummibears?


A phuck ugly woman can go into a bar and get knocked up, a phuck ugly man cant.



Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,944

25 Feb 2014, 10:03 am

Finding someone to f**k is easy. Just take a newspaper, and around the announcements, you will find tons of woman, willing to f**k with you, anyway how ugly you are. There are even full catalogues with them.

But f*****g was not, what you were talking about. We were talking about finding someone, agreeing to produce a child with someone else. Most men wont have much interest in producing a kid with some random stranger, including all the responsibilities that goes for it. And as you mentioned yourself: There are such things existing, that are called condoms.



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 10:25 am

Schneekugel wrote:
Finding someone to f**k is easy. Just take a newspaper, and around the announcements, you will find tons of woman, willing to f**k with you, anyway how ugly you are. There are even full catalogues with them.

But f***ing was not, what you were talking about. We were talking about finding someone, agreeing to produce a child with someone else. Most men wont have much interest in producing a kid with some random stranger, including all the responsibilities that goes for it. And as you mentioned yourself: There are such things existing, that are called condoms.


Believe me I wanted to keep the woman too, I just didn't have the social tools for it.
Lots of women will try getting pregnant to keep the man.
No I wouldn't want a child with just any woman, I wanted her too. but if our child didn't come along she wouldn't have chosen to have him, where he is everything to me. just because women don't want to keep me does not mean I dont want to have a family of my own. and I am getting old and time was running out.

As for the responsibilities, in all she had 6 kids, 5 of them not mine, where I was not only willing I was doing my best to handle and care for them all as if they were my own, but no, that was not good enough even though most men wouldn't even try.

Ya know it hurts, when you get attached to children not your own, and lose them simply because the relationship ended and they were not yours. having your own makes a difference.



Last edited by AspergianMutantt on 25 Feb 2014, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Dec 2012
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 635

25 Feb 2014, 10:32 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Man can not have child without woman, therefore its left to woman to judge man if he is acceptable or not to have children with. I say puck you, I will poke holes in your condom just to have my self that family and that child. what right do you have to judge us just because we cant be what you desire. when we otherwise would make great fathers and parents.


I never want kids so I couldn't care less. Thankfully these days, it's not hard to find smart, sexy and successful women who don't want kids either. :)

Oh and if I was a woman I'd be picky as hell who I'd have kids with too. If I'm going to be carrying around another human being in me for 9 months and go through the pain of childbirth, my husband/boyfriend or whatever BETTER be everything I want and desire and be a good father, otherwise I wouldn't want to have kids.
But I'm not a woman. I'm just saying, you can't be upset by women being picky about who they have a kid with, as we don't know what it's like to carrying a human around for 9 months and go through all that agony.



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 10:48 am

MadeUnderground wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Man can not have child without woman, therefore its left to woman to judge man if he is acceptable or not to have children with. I say puck you, I will poke holes in your condom just to have my self that family and that child. what right do you have to judge us just because we cant be what you desire. when we otherwise would make great fathers and parents.


I never want kids so I couldn't care less. Thankfully these days, it's not hard to find smart, sexy and successful women who don't want kids either. :)

Oh and if I was a woman I'd be picky as hell who I'd have kids with too. If I'm going to be carrying around another human being in me for 9 months and go through the pain of childbirth, my husband/boyfriend or whatever BETTER be everything I want and desire and be a good father, otherwise I wouldn't want to have kids.
But I'm not a woman. I'm just saying, you can't be upset by women being picky about who they have a kid with, as we don't know what it's like to carrying a human around for 9 months and go through all that agony.


This is true, and I understand this and can relate. its just that it hurts like hell that no woman would have wanted to have a child by me if they had that choice, but I got lucky, and I had to try and make my own luck. I try to make things work, but regardless all my relationships failed. I was getting old, time was running out, when all I ever wanted was a wife and children of my own, if I cant have both then I at least want that family, my own children. I shouldn't complain, for I have a child, two even, it just hurts no woman would have wanted them with me, when I do believe my self a good man, and I have now proven I can be and am a good father

Even though I can not be what woman wants me to be, does that mean I do not deserve having children as well?



Last edited by AspergianMutantt on 25 Feb 2014, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eureka13
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2013
Age: 62
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,058
Location: The wilds of Colorado

25 Feb 2014, 10:55 am

That's why women *have* to be picky - they want to make sure that the man is going to stick around after participating in the creation of a child. If the man decides he doesn't like the situation, or the woman, he is on his way with no baggage. The woman is left with a kid she has to raise on her own. So, yeah, women probably *are* more picky than men when it comes to choosing a mate. Biologically-speaking, they have to be.

All my life I've been told (by women and men) that all men want is sex, they don't care about personality or compatibility or whether or not the woman is capable of being a good partner and mother. They just want to get laid. Just as I am sure those men are the exceptions to what most men are really like, the women who just desire a sperm donor and/or a meal ticket, and not a real partner, are also the exceptions to what most women are really like.