Women define Men & Men define Woman

Page 3 of 4 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 11:21 am

Even though I can not be what woman wants me to be, does that mean I do not deserve having children as well?

Like I said, I have had children, so I shouldn't complain, its just that it hurts that none of them would have wanted to have them by me if they had that choice. I would love a mate that would stick around. I am not a bad man, I am just hard to live with.

Just it seems that regardless once having had the children they didn't really want, they tried to take them from me simply because they thought if they did I would be gone out of their lives, and if they left them with me they would seem to be that bad mother,, and the first got away with it, she totally alienated my son from me, thats why I am so hot against alienation. the second tried and lost most all custody of her children, where I forced a compromise of whats best for our child, having both parents in his life. (she didn't just try to take mine, she tried to take all the kids from all the fathers. to many ex's for her in her life I guess and wanted her freedom)



MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Dec 2012
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 635

25 Feb 2014, 12:00 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Even though I can not be what woman wants me to be, does that mean I do not deserve having children as well?

Like I said, I have had children, so I shouldn't complain, its just that it hurts that none of them would have wanted to have them by me if they had that choice. I would love a mate that would stick around. I am not a bad man, I am just hard to live with.


Well, it may just seem like something trivial to you but if a woman already has enough stresses in her life like kids, work, or whatever else she does, being with someone who is 'hard to live with' is just too much for her to handle.
I, as a man, don't want to be with someone who's hard to live with. I've tried being in a relationship and living with someone who was hard to live with. But then again, defining what hard to live with can be different for everyone.

Most women may think of you as being hard to live with, but there may be some women who don't think you're hard to live with at all. Unless you are unique in making it so difficult to live with you, almost everyone would universally agree you'd be hard to live with.

For me someone who is messy, doesn't help with bills, doesn't budget themselves and thus creates debt or a situation where we're living pay check to pay check, or someone who eats too much (so we're spending too much money on food bills), or doesn't know how to clean well, are just some of the things that would make someone difficult to live with for me.
I'm not a clean freak, but I take time out every day to straighten up the place, and when I clean I clean WELL. I make sure I got every nook and cranny and the dishes are spotless. When my ex cleaned, (IF she did, she was notorious for frying food and leaving the stove greasy, and her pots and pans in the sink) she did a half ass job, so a pot may look clean but when you touched it was still greasy.
It's not a dealbreaker in and of itself, but it's annoying and after a while it can be stressful to deal with on a daily basis. For the first few months I just did her dishes, but we were also living with four other people and I was doing some of their dishes too. I tried telling all of them to do their dishes.. It was always a hit and miss. Eventually I stopped doing every one elses dishes and continued to do my ex's, but after a while I stopped doing those too and would have to constantly remind her to do them. She would get so annoyed and act like I was nagging her but it's not that hard to do the dishes. I mean what else is she doing? Lying/sitting on the couch glued to her phone.
She had no job, barely was spending time searching, her primary concerns were socializing. She barely cleaned, she barely cooked. She was hard to live with. One time she had knocked a glass off the coffee table in my room and it broke. She was so lazy she just picked up the shards of glass and dumped them in an empty brown bag in my room and left it at that. She didn't vacuum, she didn't do anything. I told her she needed to vacuum the floor because there was going to still be bits of glass on the floor and it's dangerous. She just got all cross with me and acted like I was being crazy and annoying.
Guess what happens? Next morning, I roll out of bed and as I walk through my room to make it to the bathroom... Sure as s**t, I step on a piece of glass. As I sat on my desk chair, cradling my food as blood gushed out of it, I just glared at her. She didn't say anything then.

Someone who sits around all day on the computer or watch TV or reading, all the time is hard to live with. I don't mind someone who needs a break and spends every weekend or 2 or 3 days out of the week doing absolutely nothing but watching TV, on the computer or reading and relaxing. I do that sometimes too, but someone who does it all the time, every day, and never wants to go out and do things, that makes them hard to live with.

Realistically though, I would never get romantically involved with someone who was like that anyway, but sometimes there's certain things you can't determine until after you move in with them.



Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 360
Location: United States, GA

25 Feb 2014, 1:12 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Man can not have child without woman, therefore its left to woman to judge man if he is acceptable or not to have children with.
...
Womans equal rights ended mans natural rights to reproduce, it has become a womans choice if man is worthy or not. this is not an equality.
...
we will be at womans mercy, which counts for not when we have to become only what they want us to be in order to reproduce and have that family. you may say its your body, but man can not have that family or children without woman, this give us the right.
...
Even though I can not be what woman wants me to be, does that mean I do not deserve having children as well?

Nobody is obligated to have your kid. You are not entitled to have a biological child if nobody wants to have one with you.

You have the right to choose which women are fit for you as they have the right to choose which men are fit for them. Do you think you're supposed to be able to point your finger at a woman and she's required to have your kid? Just because you think a woman is fit to have your child does not imply that she thinks you are fit to make one with her.

Women finding you undesirable does not imply that there is inequality.



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 8:40 pm

MadeUnderground wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Even though I can not be what woman wants me to be, does that mean I do not deserve having children as well?

Like I said, I have had children, so I shouldn't complain, its just that it hurts that none of them would have wanted to have them by me if they had that choice. I would love a mate that would stick around. I am not a bad man, I am just hard to live with.


Well, it may just seem like something trivial to you but if a woman already has enough stresses in her life like kids, work, or whatever else she does, being with someone who is 'hard to live with' is just too much for her to handle.
I, as a man, don't want to be with someone who's hard to live with. I've tried being in a relationship and living with someone who was hard to live with. But then again, defining what hard to live with can be different for everyone.

Most women may think of you as being hard to live with, but there may be some women who don't think you're hard to live with at all. Unless you are unique in making it so difficult to live with you, almost everyone would universally agree you'd be hard to live with.

For me someone who is messy, doesn't help with bills, doesn't budget themselves and thus creates debt or a situation where we're living pay check to pay check, or someone who eats too much (so we're spending too much money on food bills), or doesn't know how to clean well, are just some of the things that would make someone difficult to live with for me.
I'm not a clean freak, but I take time out every day to straighten up the place, and when I clean I clean WELL. I make sure I got every nook and cranny and the dishes are spotless. When my ex cleaned, (IF she did, she was notorious for frying food and leaving the stove greasy, and her pots and pans in the sink) she did a half ass job, so a pot may look clean but when you touched it was still greasy.
It's not a dealbreaker in and of itself, but it's annoying and after a while it can be stressful to deal with on a daily basis. For the first few months I just did her dishes, but we were also living with four other people and I was doing some of their dishes too. I tried telling all of them to do their dishes.. It was always a hit and miss. Eventually I stopped doing every one elses dishes and continued to do my ex's, but after a while I stopped doing those too and would have to constantly remind her to do them. She would get so annoyed and act like I was nagging her but it's not that hard to do the dishes. I mean what else is she doing? Lying/sitting on the couch glued to her phone.
She had no job, barely was spending time searching, her primary concerns were socializing. She barely cleaned, she barely cooked. She was hard to live with. One time she had knocked a glass off the coffee table in my room and it broke. She was so lazy she just picked up the shards of glass and dumped them in an empty brown bag in my room and left it at that. She didn't vacuum, she didn't do anything. I told her she needed to vacuum the floor because there was going to still be bits of glass on the floor and it's dangerous. She just got all cross with me and acted like I was being crazy and annoying.
Guess what happens? Next morning, I roll out of bed and as I walk through my room to make it to the bathroom... Sure as s**t, I step on a piece of glass. As I sat on my desk chair, cradling my food as blood gushed out of it, I just glared at her. She didn't say anything then.

Someone who sits around all day on the computer or watch TV or reading, all the time is hard to live with. I don't mind someone who needs a break and spends every weekend or 2 or 3 days out of the week doing absolutely nothing but watching TV, on the computer or reading and relaxing. I do that sometimes too, but someone who does it all the time, every day, and never wants to go out and do things, that makes them hard to live with.

Realistically though, I would never get romantically involved with someone who was like that anyway, but sometimes there's certain things you can't determine until after you move in with them.


No, what it really is, is that I am vary passive, so women seem to feel I am to easy to walk over and take advantage of, where mostly I just pick and choose my arguments, some things are just not worth bickering over. that and they felt I was to needy and clingy, mostly because they felt I was TOO NICE, I was always doing nice things for them and it left them feeling I was wanting something when I mostly like seeing my partners happy and with smiles. and they felt I was not ambitious enough for them even though I was making more on an income then they were. and a lot had to do with my having a lot of PTSD, I hardly ever mentioned them but because of that they wanted me to open up to them, but once I did they lose interest in me.



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 9:10 pm

Deuterium wrote:
Nobody is obligated to have your kid. You are not entitled to have a biological child if nobody wants to have one with you.

You have the right to choose which women are fit for you as they have the right to choose which men are fit for them. Do you think you're supposed to be able to point your finger at a woman and she's required to have your kid? Just because you think a woman is fit to have your child does not imply that she thinks you are fit to make one with her.

Women finding you undesirable does not imply that there is inequality.


Tell that to a woman whose biological clock is ticking and she wants children, if a woman wants a child bad enough she can have one regardless if men find her acceptable or not. my point is men do not have that option. that is not an equality. men have to rise up to womans standards of whom they would want to have children with or by regardless if she has more issues and baggage then the men do or would find acceptable in a mate. its an unfair double standard.,



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 9:19 pm

Now, can we please get back to the original point of this thread.



Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 360
Location: United States, GA

25 Feb 2014, 10:28 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
men have to rise up to womans standards of whom they would want to have children with or by regardless if she has more issues and baggage then the men do or would find acceptable in a mate.,

You're upset because the average woman may have higher standards than the average man, and you're blaming that on equality. You don't seem to realize how ridiculous that is. You are blaming someone for standing up for herself and demanding a quality mate better than you do.

It isn't her fault that your standards are lower than her's. It is not women's fault that quite a few men will screw anything with two legs, a head, and a vagina. If you are so upset that women have higher standards then you, raise your own standards - stop acting like they need to lower their's just to give you, personally, a 'fighting chance'. Nobody owes you anything. Nobody is obligated to have your kid just because you want one. If no woman finds you fit enough to want to bear your child either work toward improving yourself and your chances, or consider yourself on the losing side of Darwinism and stop blaming others for it because they did not make you the way you are.



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

25 Feb 2014, 11:18 pm

Deuterium wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
men have to rise up to womans standards of whom they would want to have children with or by regardless if she has more issues and baggage then the men do or would find acceptable in a mate.,

You're upset because the average woman may have higher standards than the average man, and you're blaming that on equality. You don't seem to realize how ridiculous that is. You are blaming someone for standing up for herself and demanding a quality mate better than you do.

It isn't her fault that your standards are lower than her's. It is not women's fault that quite a few men will screw anything with two legs, a head, and a vagina. If you are so upset that women have higher standards then you, raise your own standards - stop acting like they need to lower their's just to give you, personally, a 'fighting chance'. Nobody owes you anything. Nobody is obligated to have your kid just because you want one. If no woman finds you fit enough to want to bear your child either work toward improving yourself and your chances, or consider yourself on the losing side of Darwinism and stop blaming others for it because they did not make you the way you are.


Its an unfair double standard.



hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Nov 2004
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,774
Location: None

25 Feb 2014, 11:31 pm

Generally I would define a man as the result of a high testosterone level, and women progesterone.



Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 360
Location: United States, GA

26 Feb 2014, 12:14 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Its an unfair double standard.

And you solution is what? A woman should put up with having your kids even though she doesn't want them and doesn't like you?



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

26 Feb 2014, 12:17 am

Deuterium wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Its an unfair double standard.

And you solution is what? A woman should put up with having your kids even though she doesn't want them and doesn't like you?


Dood, I have a son. its just that if I didn't push the issue I never would have had any.
I just don't think its fair that women has such double standards.



MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Dec 2012
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 635

26 Feb 2014, 12:30 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Deuterium wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Its an unfair double standard.

And you solution is what? A woman should put up with having your kids even though she doesn't want them and doesn't like you?


Dood, I have a son. its just that if I didn't push the issue I never would have had any.
I just don't think its fair that women has such double standards.



Very few things in life are fair.



Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 360
Location: United States, GA

26 Feb 2014, 12:55 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Dood, I have a son. its just that if I didn't push the issue I never would have had any. I just don't think its fair that women has such double standards.

As long as we have established that you are obscuring your own deficiencies in meeting the standards of others as a flaw in fundamental human rights, and have nothing in the way of a 'solution' to it because the only real problem to solve here is you being so absorbed in self-pity that you'll blame others for having preferences about who they want to allow inside of their bodies.



AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,766
Location: North Idaho. USA

26 Feb 2014, 1:02 am

Deuterium wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Dood, I have a son. its just that if I didn't push the issue I never would have had any. I just don't think its fair that women has such double standards.

As long as we have established that you are obscuring your own deficiencies in meeting the standards of others as a flaw in fundamental human rights, and have nothing in the way of a 'solution' to it because the only real problem to solve here is you being so absorbed in self-pity that you'll blame others for having preferences about who they want to allow inside of their bodies.


Dood, I am starting to think you have some serious anger issues your self.
You sure assume allot.

No, its just that it bugs me you can have a woman identical to me in issues and the like, yet she wouldn't accept me as mating material while expecting others to accept her to have children by. lots of double standards there. in fact that has happened to me before, she had even more issues then I had, yet I still was not good enough. not fair. she could still go off and get knocked up, I cant.

Secondly I am seeing national trends, there are a LOT of unhappy men out there because of those double standards, so its not just me.



Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 360
Location: United States, GA

26 Feb 2014, 1:38 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Dood, I am starting to think you have some serious anger issues your self.
You sure assume allot.
AspergianMutantt wrote:
I will poke holes in your condom just to have my self that family and that child.
+
I have proven I can be a good father ... I am just hard to live with.
+
you may say its your body, but man can not have that family or children without woman, this give us the right.

I do not need anger to be judgmental - just someone to make very outlandish statements that deserve judging. You've left very little to assume in that regard.

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Secondly I am seeing national trends, there are a LOT of unhappy men out there because of those double standards, so its not just me.

Yes, I would imagine a certain type of men would love if more women had standards as low as they themselves do (read: no standards).