Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ROSSVG
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Feb 2014, 8:36 pm

I have a question. I have quite a considerable crush on a girl i have known for some time. However i lack the courage to declare myself. I can face down men twice my size yet fear the rejection of a girl.

Any advice?

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2014, 9:24 pm

Just tell her.

Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2014, 5:47 am

Why do you feel you lack the courage? Have you had bad experiences before?

The more you do it, the easier it becomes.

Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Feb 2014, 1:19 pm

What means more to you: the potential of being a happy couple with someone you greatly care for, or the fear of being rejected?

If you picked the latter, then you aren't ready for a relationship yet.

Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Feb 2014, 12:14 am

Males and females live in separate packs and feel awkward around each other. Here's the reason you can get along with males better than females. And you should. Anyway, if it's true love, there will be no anxiety. This should be for just reproduction purposes.

Eccles_the_Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2014, 6:31 am

Well, I could tell you what to do but I'm not going to. Firstly because there are lots of posts like yours and secondly what works for me might not work for you.

So............................

Please spend a couple of hours looking through the 'Love & Dating' section on the site and you should get plenty of ideas for things to try, some of them suggested by me 8) . There is a possibility that your first approach may be rejected in which case you can either move on or you can wait for a few weeks and then try again, but try not to make a nuisance of yourself