Page 4 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 7:57 am

Empathy wrote:
... Unless you're here, what do you know and who do you trust, to give feedback about the forum?

Has Alex or anyone else asked for feedback about the forum?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 8:09 am

EzraS wrote:
Someone sure has a burr up their ass. Not that I can entirely comprehended wtf they're gibbering about.

I'm failing to see exactly what their beef is with this forum or Alex.

This clearly goes a lot deeper but I am no good at reading between the lines.

Maybe if I were to read L&D , Politics or the Woman's discussion I may know more but these subjects hold no appeal to me but the fallout and personal grudges are apparent everywhere.

But you're right though , someone is not a happy bunny at the moment - which is not nice.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 8:23 am

SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Someone sure has a burr up their ass. Not that I can entirely comprehended wtf they're gibbering about.

Maybe if I were to read L&D , Politics or the Woman's discussion I may know more but these subjects hold no appeal to me but the fallout and personal grudges are apparent everywhere.

But you're right though , someone is not a happy bunny at the moment - which is not nice.

I think part of it is aimed at me, but that’s not the first time I’ve offended somebody here. I don’t think any of the women here like me.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 8:26 am

smudge wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I think part of it is aimed at me, but that’s not the first time I’ve offended somebody here. I don’t think any of the women here like me.

You don't come anywhere near my radar as a problem member.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 8:36 am

What "boycotts?"

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 9:01 am

smudge wrote:

I'm not getting that vibe , I don't think it's you smudge.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 6:42 pm

leejosepho wrote:
Empathy wrote:
... Unless you're here, what do you know and who do you trust, to give feedback about the forum?

Has Alex or anyone else asked for feedback about the forum?

I wasn't offering that part to you was I? I've quoted you and your opinions, so try and fantasise about something else if you can't act like you care. You seem mildly offended, as long as you're not causing it, it doesn't matter does it.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 9:56 pm

smudge wrote:

I think part of it is aimed at me, . I don’t think any of the women here like me.

How is this supposed to be about you, when I'm replying to somebody else, so no need to make it personal.
Lets not forget who's caused most of the arguments here.

I don't not read the posts and besides, I don't actually recall anyone saying they don't like you, when a disagreement is about someone else, others often make it about them, always about them. That's a trap you don't ever want to get sucked into. Not all people may not like all the swearing you use, its usually just as easy to get your point across without it, but, nobody has probably said it to you. So how would you know?
Sometimes its best to stay well out of the way when someone is s**t stirring, that is all I've said to you before, if someone wants to start world war three, even more so.
I don't have to explain myself to anyone else here., more to the point there is no one and no moderators you can actually go to for support and the ring leader is out of function. I'm afraid the real respect is gone now anyway, real humans have real feelings, you can't just brush them off and expect someone else to deal with them.
Nor dump them in the s**t. I'm probably not dented enough to do that anyway.

I responded to someone from late summer who wanted to clearly 'mock me' by quoting daft things because they've got state retirement. So its haha for them, that's usually the response.
Instead of Alex deleting yet another thread about himself, he participated, his problem, he faces the consequences. He moans about Trump, so stop doing what's simple for everyone and delete them all.
I'm tired of hearing the glossy captions of how great he is, people in the past on here, were right, he looks past all the issues. The ones people themselves create, usually. People are only nice to you if you are nice to them.. or choose to be.

He needs to get real, a wake up call has got to come from somewhere.. stop listening to petty demands and do something.. he can pm me if he likes, I've got nothing to hide but the truth. This place is not for the mild and the meek, and the real pain in the arse individuals are the ones who keep harping on about their 'community.' Who says its one?

If anyone else wants to jump on the bandwagon, then just join a circus.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 10:14 pm

Empathy wrote:
smudge wrote:

I think part of it is aimed at me, . I don’t think any of the women here like me.

How is this supposed to be about you, when I'm replying to somebody else, so no need to make it personal.

I don't not read the posts and besides, I don't actually recall anyone saying they don't like you, when a disagreement is about someone else, others often make it about them, always about them. That's a trap you don't ever want to get sucked into. Not all people may not like all the swearing you use, its usually just as easy to get your point across without it, but, nobody has probably said it to you. So why would you know?
Sometimes its best to stay well out of the way when someone is s**t stirring, that is all I've said to you before, if someone wants to start world war three, even more so.
I don't have to explain myself to anyone else here., more to the point there is no one and no moderators you can actually go to for support and the ring leader is out of function. I'm afraid the real respect is gone now anyway, real humans have real feelings, you can't just brush them off and expect someone else to deal with them.
Nor dump them in the s**t. I'm probably not dented enough to do that anyway.

I responded to someone from late summer who wanted to clearly 'mock me' by quoting daft things because they've got state retirement. So its haha for them, that's usually the response.
Instead of Alex deleting yet another thread about himself, he participated, his problem, he faces the consequences. He moans about Trump, so stop doing what's simple for everyone and delete them all.
I'm tired of hearing the glossy captions of how great he is, people in the past on here, were right, he looks past all the issues. The ones people themselves create, usually. People are only nice to you if you are nice to them.. or choose to be.

He needs to get real, wake up call has to come from somewhere.. stop listening to petty demands and do something.. he can pm me if he likes, I've got nothing to hide but the truth. This place is not for the mild and the meek, and the real pain in the arse individuals are the ones who keep harping on about their 'community.' Who says its one?

If anyone else wants to jump on the bandwagon, then just join a circus.

You have two courses of action as I see it. Keep posting rambling wall of text manifestos probably no one cares about or really understands.

Or simply just don't log in again. Find something else to do. Posting to WP is not a right, it's a privilege.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 10:18 pm

^^Well, that's not really your call is it? So stop getting in the way, when it wasn't even your business to begin with.

Your Own Mess, Your Own Privileges, I don't really care, and I was talking to the above user, not you. Someone you haven't even gone onto threads with yourself. She's welcome to respond to me anywhere she likes. As long as it's relevant to me and nobody else. You wouldn't like someone butting in on you. I repeat, Mind your Own Business.

P.S Have you decided to be male role model for the Day, Ezra?

I think I've had just about enough of people telling me where I've gone wrong, its about time others know more about themselves and then can practice what they preach a bit here too.

If you think you can get rid of people, think again. If you don't get it, move on.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 10:39 pm

Empathy wrote:
^^Well, that's not really your call is it? So stop getting in the way, when it wasn't even your business to begin with.

Your Own Mess, Your Own Privileges, I don't really care, and I was talking to the above user, not you. Someone you haven't even gone onto threads with yourself. She's welcome to respond to me anywhere she likes. As long as it's relevant to me and nobody else. You wouldn't like someone butting in on you. I repeat, Mind your Own Business.

Yeah that's not how it works. This thread isn't your private domain. I get to butt in any time I want and say anything I want within the rules.

Empathy wrote:
P.S Have you decided to be male role model for the Day, Ezra?

I think I've had just about enough of people telling me where I've gone wrong, its about time others know more about themselves and then can practice what they preach a bit here too

There's a remedy for that; don't log onto WP. It's that simple and really your only option.

Empathy wrote:
If you think you can get rid of people, think again. If you don't get it, move on.

No you're the one with a false sense of power. I'm just tossing in my 2 cents.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 10:55 pm

Empathy wrote:

pray tell

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 11:07 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Empathy wrote:

pray tell

Really, we still don't know who peed on their Cheerios.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 9:53 am

EzraS wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Empathy wrote:

pray tell

Really, we still don't know who peed on their Cheerios.

Nope. I'm bored now :roll:

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 10:42 am

smudge wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Ignore that first part of what I wrote, as apparently you're not bright enough to understand any of what I said. (According to another member here, who believes she has savvy). Whoever mentioned burr, cast the first stone to begin with.. learn from it. :?

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 11:05 am

EzraS wrote:

Look, if you can't even comprehend what you're saying, why are you even bothering? Do people who make sense get on your nerves and everybody else, who are Loud and Proud are okay to boast about whatever it is they've got?
Have I stolen something from you? Your human rights maybe?

EzraS wrote:
.. that's not how it works. This thread isn't your private domain. I get to butt in any time I want and say anything I want within the rules.

I don't need to make threats, and Alex knows I'm not making any, I'm just disappointed in his excuses of why he isn't here when he says he is. Also, other things, clearly none of which I am an advocate for.

EzraS wrote:
There's a remedy for that; don't log onto WP. It's that simple and really your only option.

The way i see it, you yourself have a few options as well. You can either stop patronising people who are delivering some harsh honest words for the good of the site, or you can move onto another topic.

EzraS wrote:
No you're the one with a false sense of power

Who is in charge then? and who said anything about power>? the way I see it, you're going onto threads with people you've had bad run ins with, so you can take charge of the topic once again. Not exactly delivering forum peace though is it?
Please grow up, none of us adults need it. How old are you?

Topic can be moved or locked, I don't mind, its at whoever's discretion.
The uncivilised ones who come here and take take take, leave nothing behind but divided criticism. (of all our concerns).

Just so the creator of this site knows, I'm not breaking any rules by stating in clear British terms how this sort of jump divide affects everyone.