Page 5 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 11:05 am

EzraS wrote:
Someone sure has a burr up their ass. Not that I can entirely comprehended wtf they're gibbering about.

Look, if you can't even comprehend what you're saying, why are you even bothering? Do people who make sense get on your nerves and everybody else, who are Loud and Proud are okay to boast about whatever it is they've got?
Have I stolen something from you? Your human rights maybe?

EzraS wrote:
.. that's not how it works. This thread isn't your private domain. I get to butt in any time I want and say anything I want within the rules.

I don't need to make threats, and Alex knows I'm not making any, I'm just disappointed in his excuses of why he isn't here when he says he is. Also, other things, clearly none of which I am an advocate for.

EzraS wrote:
There's a remedy for that; don't log onto WP. It's that simple and really your only option.

The way i see it, you yourself have a few options as well. You can either stop patronising people who are delivering some harsh honest words for the good of the site, or you can move onto another topic.

EzraS wrote:
No you're the one with a false sense of power

Who is in charge then? and who said anything about power>? the way I see it, you're going onto threads with people you've had bad run ins with, so you can take charge of the topic once again. Not exactly delivering forum peace though is it?
Please grow up, none of us adults need it. How old are you?

Topic can be moved or locked, I don't mind, its at whoever's discretion.
The uncivilised ones who come here and take take take, leave nothing behind but divided criticism. (of all our concerns).

Just so the creator of this site knows, I'm not breaking any rules by stating in clear British terms how this sort of jump divide affects everyone.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 12:02 pm

Empathy wrote:
smudge wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Someone sure has a burr up their ass. Not that I can entirely comprehended wtf they're gibbering about.

I'm failing to see exactly what their beef is with this forum or Alex.

This clearly goes a lot deeper but I am no good at reading between the lines.

Maybe if I were to read L&D , Politics or the Woman's discussion I may know more but these subjects hold no appeal to me but the fallout and personal grudges are apparent everywhere.

But you're right though , someone is not a happy bunny at the moment - which is not nice.

I think part of it is aimed at me, but that’s not the first time I’ve offended somebody here. I don’t think any of the women here like me.

Ignore that first part of what I wrote, as apparently you're not bright enough to understand any of what I said. (According to another member here, who believes she has savvy). Whoever mentioned burr, cast the first stone to begin with.. learn from it. :?

Huh, would be interested to know which member here reckons I’m not bright enough, especially since I had an IQ of 140 when I was a kid. Would be very interested to know.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 12:17 pm

And, I’m assuming by telling me to ignore the first part of what you said, that you also believe I’m not bright enough to understand it. Is this true?

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 1:28 pm

This thread is turning into an exchange of insults.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)