"Nice Guys" and " Nice Girls"

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2014, 5:07 am

Yeah, but it was in a thread titled "Nice guys"

Shouldn't your signature count be up to 5?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2014, 5:10 am

Indeed!

+1

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2014, 7:17 am

hale_bopp wrote:
This is generally the norm for most females. I don't see why you let it bother you, just forget about them and move on.

Eh? I know I am old and past it, but what I can dimly remember from my far away youth is that almost nobody ever said that to me. They would ask suggestive and drop a lot of hints but nobody ever came out and said "Will you f**k me" to me in person, unless you don't count total random creeps who come up to you in the street sometimes and are clearly not right in the head.

On the dating sites though I can see how those who would usually lack courage to behave that way in person, would tend to try their luck. Lower class of people will always exist, fact of life.

I think OP MUST be doing something wrong if the assertion from her first post is correct and not an overblown exaggeration.

OP, do you dress slu*ty or have a slu*ty vibe? Some people (myself included unfortunately) have a slu*ty vibe even when they are not even interested in sex. I compensate by wearing unflattering clothing and behaving in a very grumpy way and avoiding people. If you have this same affliction then I do feel sorry for you - I think it's some sort of punishment for bad stuff I've done in past lives :roll:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2014, 2:47 pm

You could always do what I do at times and be a shut in! Sure it gets lonely but it sure beats being harrassed by people all the time! I trust people as much as a wild animal trusts people.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 3:48 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
You could always do what I do at times and be a shut in! Sure it gets lonely but it sure beats being harrassed by people all the time! I trust people as much as a wild animal trusts people.

I have gone for days without leaving the house and without talking to another person (except via email/posting on the internet) Those are literally the happiest times ever. I dread to think what my life would be like if I could afford not to work, I'd probably just buy some part of wilderness and never be seen again.