Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 4:15 pm

I like Safari somewhat but I don't use it because it syncs with my iPad and I don't want it to. Everyone is obsessed with Chrome and Opera but the AdBlockers never work properly and there is no emoji support. Years later, I keep going back to Firefox, although I'm using Aurora (the Pre-Beta) because I was sick of the old interface and the icon in my dock nicely compliments my Star Wars wallpaper. :)

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 5:28 pm

I've been using Safari on both my Mavericks and Windows 7 partitions on my Mac Mini. I do have Firefox and Chrome installed on both partitions, as well as IE 8 on windows 7. I normally don't use anything other than Safari unless the web page I'm using is doing something funky with their security, or the page is written with only IE in mind (especially if they are using IIS as their web server.)

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 8:20 pm

i use something called "perfect web browser" on myPad. i found it in the app store. i like it.

RaspberryFrosty
Toucan
Toucan

07 Mar 2014, 10:42 pm

I use Google Chrome. Internet Explorer lags on me and Firefox always froze on me. I have no problem with Safari because that's what I use on my iPod touch.