Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2014, 10:06 am

When I lived in south Arkansas one of the guys there went a little nutty and threatened to shoot the whole town,if you knew him it was just BS.But his wife became concerned and called the cops to get his guns.Whole they were looking for the guns,they found about a pound of weed in the closet.His wife told the cops they weren't suppose to take that. :lol: Of course they did.He went away to the mental ward for awhile.
I doubt he would have ever shot anyone,when his momma was in the hospital he said he was going to kill all the doctors if she died,she did, and he didn't go on a rampage then.
We were at the hospital with them when he made that statement,then he pulled a really big bud out of his pocket and started chewing on it in front of everyone.It was sort of surreal.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2014, 3:58 pm

Misslizard wrote:
When I lived in south Arkansas one of the guys there went a little nutty and threatened to shoot the whole town,if you knew him it was just BS.But his wife became concerned and called the cops to get his guns.Whole they were looking for the guns,they found about a pound of weed in the closet.His wife told the cops they weren't suppose to take that. :lol: Of course they did.He went away to the mental ward for awhile.
I doubt he would have ever shot anyone,when his momma was in the hospital he said he was going to kill all the doctors if she died,she did, and he didn't go on a rampage then.
We were at the hospital with them when he made that statement,then he pulled a really big bud out of his pocket and started chewing on it in front of everyone.It was sort of surreal.

Was he found to actually be mentally unstable, or just a type A blowhard?

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2014, 4:10 pm

I too find it odd that someone would report their pot being stolen.

Aside:

Dox47 wrote:
I'd probably casually draw and inquire as to their intentions rather than immediately opening fire,

I like your writing style. :wink:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2014, 5:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Was he found to actually be mentally unstable, or just a type A blowhard?

He had done LOTS of terpin hydrate and other things,so he was mentally off AND a blow hard.