Page 1 of 9 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2014, 10:14 pm

Ten key questions about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 as search for missing passenger jet continues - Mirror

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Vietnam may have spotted plane debris - GlobalNews

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2014, 10:31 pm

let this be an impetus for airlines to step up to the plate and institute universal satellite telemetry to let authorities know in real time what is going on in the airplanes.

Eccles_the_Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 3:48 pm

I look forward to seeing this flight featured on the TV series 'Air Crash Investigation. As of 20:46 GMT Monday there is no wreckage and they have no idea where the aircraft is. Add to that the mystery of the two passengers flying on stolen passports and the world has a mystery to solve.

The beginning of April my girlfriend flies to the Far East on business and guess who's handling one of her flights, yep, Malaysian Airlines 8O

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 3:58 pm

Wreckage will no doubt turn up before much longer. The stolen passports were likely associated with illegal immigration, apparently it is quite common. Anybody's guess what the cause of the crash will be at the moment though.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 4:01 pm

military radar tracings were said to have shown an abrupt sharp turn before loss of contact. I wonder what that was all about.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 6:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
military radar tracings were said to have shown an abrupt sharp turn before loss of contact. I wonder what that was all about.

The pilot was trying to avoid the Mothership that pulled them in with a tractor beam.

(What about that JAL cargo flight that saw a mothership over Alaska?)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 6:07 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The pilot was trying to avoid the Mothership that pulled them in with a tractor beam.

(What about that JAL cargo flight that saw a mothership over Alaska?)

commercial pilots [as well as military] have seen quite a lot but nobody important is listening to them.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 6:12 pm

Ah yes, here it is. Well researched and documented. If this doesn't make yer hair stand up ….

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1316.htm

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 6:16 pm

that was something I clipped out of the Washington post newspaper back in 1986. still have it in a scrapbook.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 6:25 pm

As the man with the funny hair likes to say, "I'm not saying it was aliens, buuuuuuuut it was aliens."

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case606.htm

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm

that is something like the oofoh I saw about 500-1000' over lake spanaway in the summer of 2008, being chased by 3 fighter jets out of mcchord AFB, about a mile east of the base. :alien:

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 7:13 pm

auntblabby wrote:
that is something like the oofoh I saw about 500-1000' over lake spanaway in the summer of 2008, being chased by 3 fighter jets out of mcchord AFB, about a mile east of the base. :alien:

Now THAT is something I'd go far to see. Seen only one UFO, and that was when I was quite a lad, but to see one skeedaddle away from fighter jets ! !! OH MY ! !

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 7:43 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Now THAT is something I'd go far to see. Seen only one UFO, and that was when I was quite a lad, but to see one skeedaddle away from fighter jets ! !! OH MY ! !

interesting sight, in that after a few seconds of pursuit, the UFO went rapidly upwards then just disappeared from sight. it looked like a chrome-plated jelly donut and made no noise that I could hear above the sound of the wind and water, at least before the jets came out of nowhere and chased it in a triad.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 8:11 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Prof_Pretorius wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

interesting sight, in that after a few seconds of pursuit, the UFO went rapidly upwards then just disappeared from sight. it looked like a chrome-plated jelly donut and made no noise that I could hear above the sound of the wind and water, at least before the jets came out of nowhere and chased it in a triad.

"The Chrome Plated Jelly Donut" would be a great name for a rock band.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 8:22 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Prof_Pretorius wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

"The Chrome Plated Jelly Donut" would be a great name for a rock band.

seems there was some rock group of the 60s called the strawberry alarm clock.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 9:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Prof_Pretorius wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Wow.

What a thing to see!

Did you ever research if there were other sitings in that area at that date?

Never seen a UFO myself.

Four friends have seen strange things in the sky. But never one being chased by airforce planes.

One funny young ladyfriend ( who really wanted to see a ufo) described a thing in the daytime sky over her neighborhood that "looked like a plane but it was all wing and no fuselage that HAD to be a spacecraft". I told her that was probably a B2 bomber (which does look as bizarre as any UFO) from Andrews AFB which is in the same county she lived in. Later she saw a pic of a B2, and said it was indeed "the thing she saw". But a year later she saw a "triangular thing flying in the sky with a light at each corner" that she was convinced was a real UFO. It made a buzzing sound. I suggested it might be a private ultralight aircraft.

But...who knows!