Asie men vs Aspie women: Who has it easier?

Page 4 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 3:53 am

Klowglas wrote:
Aspie women have it far easier because of their ability to sell their sex; it doesn't matter how disenfranchised a woman is, in the end she will always be able to sell her sex to find a partner. Men don't have that option.

Which reminds me of something i heard from a book, "Female victims attract men, male victims repel everyone", might be paraphrasing abit, but the book was called 'The Myth of Male Power'.

I have the privilege of being able to be a kept prostitute. Just what I've always wanted.
And of course, "finding a partner" is the only goal that anyone might ever have in life. And noone has ever, ever been used for sex and tossed aside, because the type of men who will use someone for sex without considering their personality or anything else are kind, decent men who would never mistreat anyone.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 3:58 am

Klowglas wrote:
Aspie women have it far easier because of their ability to sell their sex; it doesn't matter how disenfranchised a woman is, in the end she will always be able to sell her sex to find a partner. Men don't have that option.

Which reminds me of something i heard from a book, "Female victims attract men, male victims repel everyone", might be paraphrasing abit, but the book was called 'The Myth of Male Power'.

The male power is only true for the millionaire/rich/CEO men and in some backward countries but it is not true for the average men, who are over 90%.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 4:03 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
Klowglas wrote:

I have the privilege of being able to be a kept prostitute. Just what I've always wanted.
And of course, "finding a partner" is the only goal that anyone might ever have in life. And noone has ever, ever been used for sex and tossed aside, because the type of men who will use someone for sex without considering their personality or anything else are kind, decent men who would never mistreat anyone.

I don't think he meant by "selling sex" is always in prostitution fashion but as using it as an indirect advantage.

Just ask the user Eureka13 about her bimbo colleagues, and what they do to get hired or get away of things, it's more selling their sex appeal than selling sex. It's something we discussed earlier and It's a fact in the office life, in western and eastern civilizations alike.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 15 Apr 2014, 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2014, 4:05 am

Nobody has it easier, we all determine what is difficult for ourselves, what one thinks is difficult another may not. How we perceive the same challenges in life will vary from person to person.

With that said, each persons life is their own so our experiences are individual, therefor our struggles are individual, so mesuring the two becomes obsolete.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 4:12 am

Klowglas wrote:

Wow, what a happy life for us! "Hello, you don't even like me, I'll just let you ram your repulsive organ into me, and rope you into a relationship you don't actually want so I throw you scraps in the form of blowjobs and sex" Wow, what a life. I have no idea why I didn't see this from the beginning, you should write a book on clarity and wisdom!

Quote:

Male and Female victims actually attract very abusive people.
Sadly, I have been one. I know first hand.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 4:43 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Klowglas wrote:

Wow, what a happy life for us! "Hello, you don't even like me, I'll just let you ram your repulsive organ into me, and rope you into a relationship you don't actually want so I throw you scraps in the form of blowjobs and sex" Wow, what a life. I have no idea why I didn't see this from the beginning, you should write a book on clarity and wisdom!

Quote:

Tell me about it been there done that it sucks whether your male or female its just easier for me to avoid most people to avoid attracting abusive people.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2014, 4:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Klowglas wrote:

HA HA HA! :lol:

Yes! I was thinking something similar.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:03 am

Yes I wasn't talking about prostitution, but the fact that a woman can use sex to draw in potential partners regardless of her circumstance.

hale_bopp wrote:
Klowglas wrote:

and is this supposed to be a bad thing? In the end she still has his companionship, and even if it started as something that was purely carnal, it doesn't mean that something else can't grow from that. But it's a great option if a woman is faced with total ostrizization. Men don't have that option.

I'd be giddy If I could escape from my loneliness by offering sex to a woman, but since men are unable to sell their sex in this fashion it means they have to face total obscurity and become invisible, which is something much worse than the above.

Quote:
Quote:

But the male victims are invisible -- they don't attract men or women, and the book cites the homeless and the prison populations, which are filled with overwhelmingly males. These men fell through the cracks of society and they became invisible, this ostracization imparted unto them a sense of powerlessness which fed into their criminal behavior... the book also goes on to state that men commit crime when there's a discrepancy between his expectations to provide, and his ability to do so, thus the connection between poverty and crime.

The is a sad thing that I see in many of the aspie males here, when the male is powerless it mean they become invisible to both genders, but the woman has the power of selling her sex as safety-net because regardless of circumstance it will always attract males, but the male whose a victim of this disenfranchisement needs to face total obscurity, and it's this sort of stuff that can breed monsters like Adam Lanza who was also an aspie.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2014, 5:08 am

Klowglas wrote:
Yes I wasn't talking about prostitution, but the fact that a woman can use sex to draw in potential partners regardless of her circumstance.

hale_bopp wrote:
Klowglas wrote:

and is this supposed to be a bad thing? In the end she still has his companionship, and even if it started as something that was purely carnal, it doesn't mean that something else can't grow from that. But it's a great option if a woman is faced with total ostrizization. Men don't have that option.

I'd be giddy If I could escape from my loneliness by offering sex to a woman, but since men are unable to sell their sex in this fashion it means they have to face total obscurity and become invisible, which is something much worse than the above.

For some women it is a bad thing, maybe not all women want their "worth" to only be a sexual object.
Maybe companionship really isn't worth it to them if that is all they are good for.

Last edited by LoveforLoki on 15 Apr 2014, 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:15 am

It depends on the individual.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:19 am

Schneekugel wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
DeeLerious184 wrote:
I was just curious as to what people think about the question. I feel that men have it easier as men seen as quirky and socially awkward are seen in a better light than women who are seen to have those same traits. What are your thoughts?

I'd say it's the other way around. Social awkwardness in women, whether we're talking job interviews or dating, is usually seen as endearing, as well as "cute and quirky".]

Yop, I am sure, thats the reason, why I needed to to a job-interview training, to become less social awkward and afraid, until I finally managed to get my first job. ^^

And its why I have been so successful in finding and keeping a job :roll:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:20 am

billiscool wrote:
both have it hard,it just aspie men have it alot worst.

All of them?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:22 am

Men are more likely to be single and homeless, but women are more likely to be homeless with children. However the majority of all homeless people are single males making over 70% in most surveys.

That should tell you something: Males with no jobs have no value in society and jobless single moms are seen less valuable and "damaged goods" than jobless single women.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:25 am

Klowglas wrote:

Yeah....not in my case I am pretty akward about sex and do quite fine without it. But aside from that a relationship built on sex alone is going to be a pretty sh*tty relationship...if someone is selling their sex they are either a prostitute, just want to get laid(some chicks do just like guys) or are setting themselves up for a pretty crappy relationship in which they will be nothing more than a sex object to their significant other....it could even turn out to be an abusive situation.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:30 am

Klowglas wrote:

That's a grim view all round.

For all this 'women have it easier with sex', there are a lot of women that a lot of men would not sleep with. These women simply don't register as sexual beings, so get left out of the count. All this 'women aren't interested in me' - I'll bet there's at least a few that are, and you haven't noticed. Not just down to some ASD thing, but because you simply wouldn't consider them sexually attractive.

Bold = bollocks. And if someone was attracted to you because you were a victim - how f*****g creepy!

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2014, 5:37 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Men are more likely to be single and homeless, but women are more likely to be homeless with children. However the majority of all homeless people are single males making over 70% in most surveys.

That should tell you something: Males with no jobs have no value in society and jobless single moms are seen less valuable and "damaged goods" than jobless single women.

Depends on the society and the social safety net.

I faced homelessness when I was younger. I went to the local authority, to see about social housing. They have a limited stock, so work a points based system. The more vulnerable you are, the more points you get. So, age, physical health, mental illness, children, family etc all considered and factored in. And, yes, gender. Women are more likely to be attacked than men if homeless. So, they are more vulnerable. So, they get more points.

The obvious answer is to have much, much more social housing.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.