Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Lone_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 8:36 am

I hate MMORPG´s since it´s not really my kinda idea of fun to kill the same monsters over and over again just to get more levels. Most MMORPG´s are also full of dumb players who just invite you to your team without saying anything or PK you for no reason. I hate them.

If you can stand that and don´t mind repeating yourself all day, I´d recommend flyff. I played it for a while but I got bored after playing for a few days and I still wasn´t off the first island...

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 2:34 am

I played Tibia when I was a high school student (I was 16-17), I was obsessed with the game and one day my mom prohibited Tibia for me and my sister as a punishment. Now I can say "Thanks mom!". Now Tibia is full of morons, but if you want to try, here's the link:

http://www.tibia.com/

Next, my sister played Ragnarok Online, it seems better than Tibia, but I had the idea MMORPG's are lame! (and I'm still having it)

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 3:27 am

I remember a pretty decent space trading one. For the most part though, I can't count on my connection well enough for these to be any fun at all.

DingoDv
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2007, 6:13 pm

There's always SecondLife for the ultra creative

kitsunetsuki
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Apr 2007, 1:48 am

http://www.monsterandme.com/ although I don't know that is any good I played for about two years.

JoeMan21
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Apr 2007, 11:21 pm

Conquer Online is the best mmorpg ive ever played and is completely free. I've played guild wars and WOW and i still prefer conquer online. The reason a game this good can be free is because there are rare items in the game you can find called dragon balls that you can pay real money for. Also the graphics are 3D but rendered in 2D so you can even play on dial-up with 3D graphics. Download it at www.conqueronline.com