Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 11:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Adamantium wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Before I met my wife, I had been involved with a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder, who I had had a sexual relationship with at one point, then had strung me along for the contents of my wallet with promises that we would be intimate again. This is despite the fact that my friends had warned me what she was really up to. Oh, I knew she was using me, but I was in so need of physical and emotional contact after a lifetime of loneliness that I let her do it, hoping she would eventually come around and love me back. I know, sounds pathetic.

Sounds human to me.

Yeah, but I think I was especially susceptible to this woman's manipulation because of the naivety that comes with Asperger's. I recall reading somewhere how it's not at all uncommon for Aspies to be used by those with Borderline Personality Disorder.

I think a lot of us here knows that feeling :(

I would say that this gives me comfort, but to say that would probably offend my Aspie brothers and sisters who have had similar experiences.
By the way, where in north Idaho are you?

Near Sandpoint.
-------------

I just find it interesting some of the perspective of what women say. Many times I do not see them as understanding males, other then feeling all we are is walking hormones and something they fear and deserve everything that comes our way.. because of not having our experiences, I like seeing my self shown wrong. it makes me smile. even though its sad.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 1:05 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Adamantium wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Before I met my wife, I had been involved with a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder, who I had had a sexual relationship with at one point, then had strung me along for the contents of my wallet with promises that we would be intimate again. This is despite the fact that my friends had warned me what she was really up to. Oh, I knew she was using me, but I was in so need of physical and emotional contact after a lifetime of loneliness that I let her do it, hoping she would eventually come around and love me back. I know, sounds pathetic.

Sounds human to me.

Yeah, but I think I was especially susceptible to this woman's manipulation because of the naivety that comes with Asperger's. I recall reading somewhere how it's not at all uncommon for Aspies to be used by those with Borderline Personality Disorder.

I would say that this gives me comfort, but to say that would probably offend my Aspie brothers and sisters who have had similar experiences.

Near Sandpoint.
-------------

I just find it interesting some of the perspective of what women say. Many times I do not see them as understanding males, other then feeling all we are is walking hormones and something they fear and deserve everything that comes our way.. because of not having our experiences, I like seeing my self shown wrong. it makes me smile. even though its sad.

I have an in-law living in Sandpoint.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Adamantium wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Sounds human to me.

Near Sandpoint.
-------------

A single female I hope? 8)

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 4:15 am

Al725 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Al725 wrote:
A 16 year old boy couldn't defend himself against girls?! :(

I think you underestimate the strength of two bullies, even if they are girls. Especially when the victim is socially inept and probably of meek temperament.

I'm sorry. The original story was quite misleading. I had to read another article to realize that he thought they were his friends and that the 15 year old was his girlfriend. They also frequently hung out at his house, whent to the movies, ect.
It's pretty sad now that I know the whole of it. This teenaged boy probably loved getting attention from girls for once in his life and maybe he thought he'd be rewarded with sex from both of them if he played along with their little "games". Very sad indeed though.

What they did was still sexual assault. They deserve to be in jail. Are you saying that it's sad that the girls are being being penalised for it or is it sad that this happened to the boy?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 3:05 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Adamantium wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Sounds human to me.

Near Sandpoint.
-------------

A single female I hope? 8)

I don't think she's married anymore, though on the down side, she's in her fifties.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 3:20 pm

^^Women can still look nice in their fifties.How is that a down side?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 3:22 pm

Misslizard wrote:
^^Women can still look nice in their fifties.How is that a down side?

I meant in regard to age. I was under the impression that Aspiemutant is quite a bit younger. Unless, of course, he's older than I took him for, then I'll even make a call to my wife's Aunt Carrol and set them up. :D

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 3:27 pm

His avatar says 51, do I hear love birds singing? :D

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 3:31 pm

Misslizard wrote:

Crap, he's older than me! Okay, if he's serious, and he wants to contact me by pm, I'll see what I can do.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 4:45 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Crap, he's older than me! Okay, if he's serious, and he wants to contact me by pm, I'll see what I can do.

What can I say, I am young at heart :D

But honestly, I am not sure if I am ready for a new relationship or not, right now financially I am in a pretty rocky place. Otherwise that would be tempting just because it sounds fun, I have not dated in years, been to busy raising my son. he is only 8, and by the time most women get to my age they feel they are done raising children and so have little interest.

Not only that, but really, I am so handsome and charming, that if it didn't workout between us she may end up with a broken heart because of not feel good enough for me. Or perhaps I am just to shy....

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 6:12 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

But honestly, I am not sure if I am ready for a new relationship or not, right now financially I am in a pretty rocky place. Otherwise that would be tempting just because it sounds fun, I have not dated in years, been to busy raising my son. he is only 8, and by the time most women get to my age they feel they are done raising children and so have little interest.

Not only that, but really, I am so handsome and charming, that if it didn't workout between us she may end up with a broken heart because of not feel good enough for me. Or perhaps I am just to shy....

Fair enough. But if you change your mind, I'll see what I can do.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 6:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Although, I have no objection to her making her own daring and bold choices.
Adventure is half of what life is all about. only a woman can say what is really right for her.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 8:24 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Although, I have no objection to her making her own daring and bold choices.
Adventure is half of what life is all about. only a woman can say what is really right for her.

Actually, you and I have something else in common, besides Asperger's and residency in the the Northwest. I also have an eight year old child. She'll be turning nine this May.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 10:22 pm

Kewl, My child is the greatest gift to me in life (short of wishing I also had a mate). he is my best friend, although he does not like it well when I put my foot down as parent first. but we have all kinds of fun together, crystal hunting, fossil hunting, Building forts together, stuff like that. Tomorrow were planing on going arrowhead hunting. And this year I plan on taking him to Randal's caves in north Washington (near Idaho Canada and Washington borders) , and if were lucky, either to the Coast or to go see Yellowstone national park, he also wants to go see the craters of the moon national park. so, who knows, one day at a time. You don't have to be rich to enjoy life. and what makes me happy most of all is having someone to share it with, like family. Although materialism is nice, to me the most precious gem in life to have, is shared memories.

Some women may feel that does not sound vary ambitious of me, That we should spend most of our time building on our own children's future, for their own financial security and such, and it is true such things are important, but truly if all we show them is this is what were suppose to do with our lives, instead of living the moments of them and sharing them with the ones we love, are we not dooming them to a life of disparity and frustrations? of never having enough? of never reaching that contentment in their own lives? its not how much you own or how rich or poor you are, its how you live it, what you do with it.

Children are wonderful. let them fight over whats left of me when I die, what I want them to understand and cherish most, are the memories we shared while I was alive. and for them to do the same with their own loved ones and children.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 6:42 pm

The truth is America is disintegrating. We might as well close up shop. What a bunch of troglodytes.

Burn these b*****s at the stake!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 7:05 pm

KagamineLen wrote:
This is all very similar to how my aunt and my sister treated me when I was growing up. Yes, that includes the forced bestiality and the humiliating pictures.

Those teen girls will most likely have an army of feminists on their side who will attack the victim. That pretty much is how things went down in my family when I decided to break the silence. My aunt and sister are both extremely lucky that they are protected by my state's statute of limitations. These two girls in the news story, however, make a compelling case for the death penalty.

Yes, reading that news story brought upon me a major PTSD episode.

OMG, I am sorry. :(