White pride march has ten people attend

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 12:48 pm

I guess they thought they would get more support.It would be hard not to sneeze while driving past,causing oneself to accidentally run up on the curb and hit one of these fellows.Omergosh,I've run over a white person,the horrors!!!An endangered species!! ! :lol:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/16/w ... ide-signs/

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 12:56 pm

It reminds me of the billionaire (Thomas Perkins) that compared criticism of the super-rich to the Holocaust.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 12:59 pm

Usually what happens when white supremacists march is you get about 10 of them, plus a whole bunch of state, local police, and county deputies to ensure that there is no violence between the 10 or so white supremacists and the several hundred counter-demonstartors.

Last edited by Fogman on 16 Mar 2014, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 1:00 pm

In immortal words of Nelson from The Simpsons: "HA-HA!"

Sona_21
Raven
Raven

16 Mar 2014, 1:08 pm

HA! good.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 1:17 pm

put 'em in a zoo exhibit of dangerous creatures, or better yet a museum tableau.

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 2:04 pm

This entire issues really confuses me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 2:29 pm

what is confusing about it? it is just 10 silly white guys is all.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 4:31 pm

I can hardly believe there are still ignorant, moronic white people who believe they are superior. And they're all like, "Boo hoo hoo, we're becoming extinct!" Not so superior then, are we? :roll:

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 4:39 pm

Any racial supremacism is stupid. I'm surprised these morons haven't anything better to do with their time.

I do wonder though if it would have been given such a mocking tone if ten black supremacist idiots had turned up, or whether it would have been as prominently mentioned.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 10:34 pm

klansmen look like silly idiots in their 'uniforms'.

Tequila wrote:
Any racial supremacism is stupid. I'm surprised these morons haven't anything better to do with their time.

I do wonder though if it would have been given such a mocking tone if ten black supremacist idiots had turned up, or whether it would have been as prominently mentioned.

agreed.
doubt itd be mocked as much if it were the black panthers for example,as a lot of people believe its to be expected for all the discriminated history their elders have suffered.

perhaps are familiar with this one,tequila being a fellow north westerner as they seem to be all over the place here but a few weeks ago was out in sale town centre in manchester and was being pushed along in the wheelchair,suddenly out of nowhere a leaflet and hand rudely flew into face to pass to staff on the other side,turned out they were promoting the english defence league,leaflet went straight in the bin as am not interested in supporting people who are extreme nationalists that have hate for a group of people inhabiting the country purely because theyre different-theres nothing wrong with it if theyre law abiding and contribute to society like everyone else,there are to many people from way back english lineage that are lazy wasters existing on the dole [see jeremy kyle show for example] and there are plenty of muslims who are running businesses and doing jobs in this country.
nationalists get very pissy over the idea of their genetics being diluted with foreign blood, who cares, everyone originates from africa so no one is truly pure bred-
http://curiosity.discovery.com/question ... f-humanity

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 1:09 am

auntblabby wrote:

Well why if you are proud to be white you have to be so full of hate. Why can't there be nice proud to be white people? You don't see proud to be gay people getting all LET'S DO AWAY WITH THE HETEROSEXUALS. I find it crazy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 1:14 am

wozeree wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well why if you are proud to be white you have to be so full of hate. Why can't there be nice proud to be white people? You don't see proud to be gay people getting all LET'S DO AWAY WITH THE HETEROSEXUALS. I find it crazy.

The simple fact is, the white pride movement isn't about gaining rights, or righting past wrongs for their particular ethnic group. Rather, their movement is a reactionary one, wanting to turn back the clock on civil rights for all Americans, with the intention of returning back to a system comparable to racial Apartheid.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 2:40 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
wozeree wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The simple fact is, the white pride movement isn't about gaining rights, or righting past wrongs for their particular ethnic group. Rather, their movement is a reactionary one, wanting to turn back the clock on civil rights for all Americans, with the intention of returning back to a system comparable to racial Apartheid.

There are nice proud to be white people, but they aren't proud to be "white". They are proud of a particular heritage - Irish, Italian, Scottish, German, etc. - and not the color of their skin. The white has nothing to do with it, the heritage does. They are white people who are proud of their cultural heritage. They also don't go around putting down other cultures and ethnicities and saying they are better than them (except for that one guy in the SNL skit who would say 'If it's not Scottish it's crrrrrap!") The "white pride" movement is actually just a different name for the "white supremacy" movement. What they are saying is "I'm proud to not be black or Jewish or anything else other than a protestant white person!"

The fact is, white people all don't share a particular culture and heritage so having a general white pride gathering would be silly. It would be pointless. We would have nothing in common other than the color of our skin, and as you know, some white people are fairly dark and olive skinned and I've met black people who are lighter than some olive skinned white people, so the skin color thing is pointless. It would actually make more sense to have a rally of people who spend a lot of time working on their tans and are proud of them. That would be a skin color thing worth being proud of because it takes time and or money to get a good tan.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Asperger96
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 7:20 am

wozeree wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

1. I'm a proud viking. Grrrr... plunder and pillage and raid...
2.EVERY demographic has a small supremacist movement
3. Think of how many people would have attended such a rally 60 years ago. And it dwindled to 10? That's crazy good progress. Another 50 or so years and there won't be enough for a rally

Last edited by Asperger96 on 17 Mar 2014, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 10:25 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
wozeree wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

There are nice proud to be white people, but they aren't proud to be "white". They are proud of a particular heritage - Irish, Italian, Scottish, German, etc. - and not the color of their skin. The white has nothing to do with it, the heritage does. They are white people who are proud of their cultural heritage. They also don't go around putting down other cultures and ethnicities and saying they are better than them (except for that one guy in the SNL skit who would say 'If it's not Scottish it's crrrrrap!") The "white pride" movement is actually just a different name for the "white supremacy" movement. What they are saying is "I'm proud to not be black or Jewish or anything else other than a protestant white person!"

The fact is, white people all don't share a particular culture and heritage so having a general white pride gathering would be silly. It would be pointless. We would have nothing in common other than the color of our skin, and as you know, some white people are fairly dark and olive skinned and I've met black people who are lighter than some olive skinned white people, so the skin color thing is pointless. It would actually make more sense to have a rally of people who spend a lot of time working on their tans and are proud of them. That would be a skin color thing worth being proud of because it takes time and or money to get a good tan.

I absolutely agree. I'm actually very proud of my German background, but I also know, as an American if I were to be reintroduced into the land of my ancestors, I'd be totally lost in an alien world.