Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

clezzy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Mar 2014, 9:34 pm

I was willing to let her learn new skills but she has yet to say she needs to work on anything. I am The one with the problems.

Another issue is whatever she decides; it is the truth. For example, she decided that early on in our relationship I left my shoes at her house. She decided i did it to stake my claim on my territory like i am some animal. Although i told her that i am human and i simply forgot she couldnt hear of it. Now, she comes over my house more often and every visit she forgets something but she is just forgetful not calculating. no matter how much i tell her that what she is saying is not the truth she still treats me like what she thinks is the truth. I hate it. Really no eason to talk anymore. :(

Tomorrow Is the anniversary of us meeting.5 years. Im tired. I wish we could've made it. :(

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2014, 12:15 am

I'm confused. Are you just venting or are you looking for advice? Or simply looking to be comforted by us?

I would like to be of assistance if I can. Break-ups are tough.

clezzy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Mar 2014, 5:18 am

This is 5 years of silence and confusion so i guess there is so element of venting. However, advice is the real goal. Knowledge will settle my mind which will lead to peace.