favorite non princess Disney movie

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Mar 2014, 11:01 pm

I didn't know Disney did half the movies that are listed here. Does anyone have a link to a list of every movie Disney did :?: I could make some better picks

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 12:27 am

Pirate Fairy, The; Monsters University; Lone Ranger; Oz: The Great and Powerful; Magic Kingdom; Phineas and Ferb Movie; McFarland; Hill, The; Frozen; Super Buddies; Planes; Saving Mr. Banks; Teen Beach Movie; Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings; Let It Shine; Brave; Odd Life of Timothy Green, The; John Carter; Frenemies; Wreck-It Ralph; Frankenweenie; Secret World of Arrietty, The; Treasure Buddies; Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!; Radio Rebel; Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess; Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups; Girl vs. Monster; Mars Needs Moms; Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides; Cars 2; Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2; Prom; Winnie the Pooh; Lemonade Mouth; Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure; Suite Life Movie, The; Once Upon A Warrior (Anaganaga O Dheerudu); Muppets, The; Spooky Buddies; Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension; Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas; Geek Charming; Alice In Wonderland; Prince of Persia : Sands of Time; Toy Story 3; Star Struck; Sorcerers Apprentice; TRON Legacy; Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue; Tangled; Secretariat; Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam; Den Brother; Avalon High; Search for Santa Paws, The; Race to Witch Mountain; Hannah Montana: The Movie; Up; Space Buddies; G-Force; Dadnapped; Hatching Pete; Tigger & Pooh and a Musical Too; Princess and the Frog, The; Ponyo; Princess Protection Program; Old Dogs; Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure; Christmas Carol, A; Santa Buddies; Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie; Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian; High School Musical 3: Senior Year; Wall E; College Road Trip; Beverly Hills Chihuahua; Minutemen; Camp Rock; Bolt; Tinker Bell; Little Mermaid III - Ariel's Beginning; Bedtime Stories; Cheetah Girls, The: One World; Snow Buddies; Meet the Robinsons; Jump In!; Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board; Bridge to Terabithia; Cinderella III: A Twist in Time; Underdog; Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End; Ratatouille; Game Plan, The; Enchanted; National Treasure: Book of Secrets; High School Musical 2; Twitches Too; My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas; Secret of the Magic Gourd, The; Shaggy Dog, The; Eight Below; Wild, The; Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest; Invincible; Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause; Cars; Bambi II; Glory Road; Fox and the Hound 2, The; Brother Bear 2; High School Musical; Return to Halloweentown; Cheetah Girls 2, The; Cow Belles; Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior; Read It And Weep; Air Buddies; Herbie Fully Loaded; Chicken Little; Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe; Buffalo Dreams; Now You See It; Kronk's New Groove; Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie; Sky High; Ice Princess; Pacifier, The; Pooh's Heffalump Movie; Lilo and Stitch 2: Stich Has a Glitch; Twitches; Proud Family Movie, The; Life is Ruff; Go Figure; Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama; Once Upon a Mattress; Valiant; Greatest Game Ever Played, The; Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove; Incredibles, The; Lion King 1 1/2, The; Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas; National Treasure; Mulan II; Howl's Moving Castle; Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement; Three Musketeers, The (Animated); Around the World in 80 Days; Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo; Home on the Range; Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen; Miracle; Teacher's Pet; Stuck in the Suburbs; Tiger Cruise; Halloweentown High; Zenon: Z3; Pixel Perfect; Going to the Mat; Finding Nemo; Young Black Stallion, The; Haunted Mansion, The; George of the Jungle 2; Freaky Friday; Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl; Lizzie McGuire Movie; Atlantis: Milo's Return; Holes; Piglet's Big Movie; Inspector Gadget 2; Jungle Book 2, The; 101 Dalmations II: Patch's London Adventure; Brother Bear; You Wish!; Right On Track; Even Stevens Movie, The; Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off; Cheetah Girls, The; Full-Court Miracle; Air Bud Spikes Back; Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time; Rookie, The; Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Christmas; Treasure Planet; Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause; Tuck Everlasting; Country Bears, The; Lilo & Stitch; Cinderella II: Dreams Come True; Return to Never Land; Snow Dogs; Double Teamed; Cadet Kelly; Tru Confessions; Get a Clue; Gotta Kick It Up!; Ring of Endless Light, A; Scream Team, The; Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch; Monsters, Inc; Max Keeble's Big Move; Princess Diaries, The; Spirited Away; Atlantis: The Lost Empire; Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure; Recess: School's Out; Motocrossed; Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse; Zenon: The Zequel; Luck of the Irish; Hounded; Jennie Project, The; Jumping Ship; Poof Point, The; Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge; Twas the Night; Other Side of Heaven, The; Jett Jackson: The Movie; Emperor's New Groove, The; 102 Dalmatians; Remember the Titans; Little Mermaid II, The: Return to the Sea; Kid, The; Dinosaur; Whispers: An Elephant's Tale; Extremely Goofy Movie, An; Geppetto; Mail to the Chief; Air Bud 3: World Pup; Angels In The Infield; Up, Up, and Away; Color of Friendship, The; Alley Cats Strike; Rip Girls; Miracle in Lane 2; Stepsister From Planet Weird; Ready to Run; Quints; Other Me, The; Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire; Phantom of the Megaplex; Ultimate Christmas Present, The; Toy Story 2; Fantasia 2000; Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas; H-E Double Hockey Sticks; Inspector Gadget; Tarzan; Straight Story, The; Doug's 1st Movie; My Favorite Martian; Endurance; Smart House; Horse Sense; Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century; Can of Worms; Johnny Tsunami; Thirteenth Year, The; Genius; Don't Look Under The Bed; Bugs Life, A; Lion King II: Simbas Pride, The; Mighty Joe Young; I'll Be Home for Christmas; Air Bud: Golden Receiver; Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World; Parent Trap, The (new); Mulan; Meet the Deedles; Wonderful Ice Cream Suit, The; Knight In Camelot, A; Brink!; Halloweentown; You Lucky Dog; Mr. Magoo; Flubber; Hercules; George of the Jungle; Darn Cat, That; Air Bud; Angels in the Endzone; Northern Lights; Under Wraps; Rocket Man; Jungle 2 Jungle; Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas; Tower of Terror; Muppet Treasure Island; 101 Dalmatians; Hunchback of Notre Dame, The; D3: The Mighty Ducks; Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco; James and the Giant Peach; First Kid; Toy Story; Tom and Huck; Big Green, The; Kid in King Arthur's Court, A; Operation Dumbo Drop; Pocahontas; Goofy Movie, A; Heavy Weights; Man of the House; Tall Tale; Lion King, The; Santa Clause, The; Angels in the Outfield; D2: The Mighty Ducks; White Fang 2; Iron Will; Blank Check; Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book; Squanto: A Warrior's Tale; Adventures of Huck Finn, The; Cool Runnings; Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey; Three Musketeers, The; Hocus Pocus; Far Off Place, A; Nightmare Before Christmas, The; Aladdin; Newsies; Mighty Ducks, The; Muppet Christmas Carol, The; Honey I Blew Up the Kid; Beauty and the Beast; White Fang; Rocketeer; Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken; Rescuers Down Under, The; DuckTales: The Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp; Shipwrecked; Little Mermaid, The; Cheetah; Honey, I Shrunk the Kids; Oliver and Company; Return to Snowy River; Brave Little Toaster, The; Benji the Hunted; Flight of the Navigator; Basil - The Great Mouse Detective; One Magic Christmas; Journey of Natty Gann, The; Black Cauldron, The; Return to Oz; Where the Toys Come From; Love Leads the Way; Never Cry Wolf; Tiger Town; Trenchcoat; Something Wicked This Way Comes; Tron; Night Crossing; Tex; Fox and the Hound, The; Condorman; Devil and Max Devlin, The; Amy; Dragonslayer; Herbie Goes Bananas; Last Flight of Noah's Ark. The; Popeye; Midnight Madness; Watcher in the Woods, The; Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again; Black Hole, The; North Avenue Irregulars, The; Unidentified Flying Oddball; Muppet Movie, The; Cat from Outer Space, The; Return from Witch Mountain; Hot Lead and Cold Feet; Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo; Pete's Dragon; Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The; Tale of Two Critters, A; Rescuers, The; Candleshoe; Gus; Shaggy D.A., The; Freaky Friday; No Deposit, No Return; Treasure of Matecumbe; Escape From The Dark (The Littlest Horse Thieves); Apple Dumpling Gang, The; Strongest Man in the World, The; Escape to Witch Mountain; One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing; Boy Who Talked to Badgers, The; Ride A Wild Pony; Herbie Rides Again; Bears and I, The; Castaway Cowboy; Island at the Top of the World, The; Robin Hood; Superdad; Mustang; One Little Indian; Charley and the Angel; World's Greatest Athlete, The; Now You See Him, Now You Don't; Biscuit Eater, The; Snowball Express; Napoleon and Samantha; Run, Cougar, Run; Chandar, the Black Leopard of Ceylon; Bedknobs and Broomsticks; Million Dollar Duck, The; Barefoot Executive, The; Scandalous John; AristoCats, The; Smoke; Boatniks, The; King of the Grizzlies; Wild Country, The; Computer Wore Tennis Shoes, The; Smith!; Rascal; Love Bug, The; Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit, The; One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band, The; Blackbeard's Ghost; Never A Dull Moment; Jungle Book, The; Monkeys, Go Home!; Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin, The; Gnome-Mobile, The; Charlie, the Lonesome Cougar; Happiest Millionaire, The; Ugly Dachshund, The; Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N.; Fighting Prince of Donegal, The; Follow Me, Boys!; Darn Cat, That; Those Calloways; Monkey's Uncle, The; Mary Poppins; Emil and the Detectives; Moon Spinners, The; Three Lives of Thomasina, The; Misadventures of Merlin Jones, The; Tiger Walks, A; Sword in the Stone, The; Incredible Journey, The; Summer Magic; Miracle of the White Stallions; Savage Sam; Son of Flubber; Bon Voyage!; Big Red; Moon Pilot; In Search of Castaways; Almost Angels; Legend of Lobo, The; 101 Dalmatians (Animated); Absent-Minded Professor, The; Parent Trap, The; Babes in Toyland; Greyfriars Bobby; Swiss Family Robinson; Toby Tyler; Pollyanna; Kidnapped; Ten Who Dared; Sign of Zorro, The; Sleeping Beauty; Shaggy Dog, The; Darby O'Gill and the Little People; Third Man on the Mountain; Tonka; Light in the Forest, The; Old Yeller; Johnny Tremain; Great Locomotive Chase, The; Davy Crockett and the River Pirates; Westward Ho, The Wagons!; Lady and the Tramp; Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier; Littlest Outlaw, The; 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea; Peter Pan; Sword and the Rose, The; Rob Roy: The Highland Rogue; Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, The; Alice in Wonderland; Cinderella; Treasure Island; Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, The; Melody Time; So Dear to My Heart; Fun & Fancy Free; Song of the South; Make Mine Music; Three Caballeros, The; Saludos Amigos; Victory Through Air Power; Bambi; Dumbo; Reluctant Dragon, The; Fantasia; Pinocchio; Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

There you go nick007. I had them in a list, but this looks funnier :lol:

Oh okay, here's the link: http://www.disneymovieslist.com/disney-movies.asp

Mrrandomman
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Mar 2014, 3:22 pm

My favorite Disney movie is Hercules ( 1997 ) :arrow: :!: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :cry: :oops: :P :lol: 8) 8) :( :? 8O :o :( :) :D

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2014, 1:20 pm

Fantasia, Pinnochio, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, and other older movies.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 1:27 pm

The Aristocats
The Lion King 1,2 and 3
The Jungle Book 1 and 2
Winnie the Pooh

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 4:11 pm

Rocketeer

My Blog
Deviantart Page

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 8:06 pm

I loved Lilo and Stitch.

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 10:24 pm

Cars. :D

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2014, 11:56 pm

jenisautistic wrote:
Lilo and stich

This I agree with.

Always loved that movie growing up, regardless of the lack of princesses.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2014, 5:07 am

Pirates of the Caribbean

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

29 Mar 2014, 4:09 pm

Thanx for that list yellowtamarin :) I forgot about half those movies that I seen & didn't know some made sequels or 3rd 1s. I have a list of stuff to DL & watch when I'm bored

EzraS wrote:
Pirates of the Caribbean
This is my pick too

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition