Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2014, 6:02 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Archdevilius wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Japanese women tend to take care of their skin and simply wear make up as artistic expression instead of using it as a cover for skin imperfections.

As opposed to everyone else?

What a dumb generalisation.

Fuuu.

I liked that last word.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 7:56 pm

FrankiDelano wrote:
I like to see a woman's real face, not one that's covered in synthesized materials. I like a woman's real lips, and I hate the taste of lipstick when her lips are pressed up against mine. I like women who don't die their hair, cause real hair feels much better to run through your fingers. I like women who don't take a half a f*****g hour to get ready. I like women who don't put to much effort in their hair, cause hey I don't. I don't mind nail polish though funny enough. I like women who wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes, not tops that look so tight making it appear they are being choked to death. I guess I like the woman who has simple needs like myself. None of this could ever matter more to me though, in a relationship, than what a woman has to say.

Secretly, most women would like a man that thought like that. Admirable.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 7:58 pm

I don't like women who cake themselves in makeup, though I don't hate them either - I just pity them. I do expect a woman to make a bit of an effort though; I couldn't stand a woman who never wore makeup or did her hair and who lived in t shirts and jeans.

Astroecho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Jan 2019, 10:00 am

I have 4 beautiful daughters ages 15,28,30 and 32. They are all happy with or without makeup and going out it's just a quick tinted moisturiser, lipstick and eyeliner that takes about 2 mins to do and they always look stunning. They are really comfortable in their own skins and that's what is so attractive about them and they laugh a lot. The oldest just eloped to Bali to marry her bf of 3 years rather than expense of dysfunctional wedding and I was over the moon they kept it intimate and real. If I was a fella Id prefer a girl that was natural. Having said that, I was post punk and if we went out it was always very dramatic and theatrical and underground. Maybe that was the mask I used to feel like I fitted in with the alternative 'tribe' when I was younger? Now I don't really bother unless I'm going out to something special and then it's just the minimum.
I used to tell my kids if they wanted to rebel that was fine as long as it was not being a sheep and not conforming to the latest trend and they didn't really. I think I was far more crazy in my look and clothes than my girls! I was always adapting op shop clothes and sewing extra bits on things and they were always very presentable and classy. haha, maybe they rebelled more than I realised!

Garnettoi71
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jan 2019, 10:03 am

You might change your mind when you actually see a woman wearing no make up OP

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2019, 12:40 pm

Garnettoi71 wrote:
You might change your mind when you actually see a woman wearing no make up OP

You’re saying that as if all women are scary looking without make up. :roll:

Everyone end up without make up after shower (unless there’s water-proof makeup?).

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2019, 12:51 pm

My wife goes without makeup all the time.

She looks all right to me.