I like women who don't wear makeup.

Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2014, 10:46 am

I like to see a woman's real face, not one that's covered in synthesized materials. I like a woman's real lips, and I hate the taste of lipstick when her lips are pressed up against mine. I like women who don't die their hair, cause real hair feels much better to run through your fingers. I like women who don't take a half a f*****g hour to get ready. I like women who don't put to much effort in their hair, cause hey I don't. I don't mind nail polish though funny enough. I like women who wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes, not tops that look so tight making it appear they are being choked to death. I guess I like the woman who has simple needs like myself. None of this could ever matter more to me though, in a relationship, than what a woman has to say.

Last edited by FrankiDelano on 19 Mar 2014, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 10:51 am

OK.

Archdevilius
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2014, 10:59 am

Problems like acne, scarring or dryness can't be helped though, some people do need make up...

Dark circles can be genetic as well..

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2014, 11:09 am

Archdevilius wrote:
Problems like acne, scarring or dryness can't be helped though, some people do need make up...

I don't care about scars, acne, dark circles, or dryness cause I have all those, but myself and most other men (gay or hetero) don't wear make-up. So why should one sex be forced to cover their face, while the other looks at physical scarring to be manly, or the see themselves as "battle-scarred?"(yes I have heard douche bags use the word battle-scar to describe their own scars none of which where received in any kind of battle)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 11:26 am

No matter what you say, most of them won't be convinced and continue wearing make up.

Nowadays teen girls are putting make up.

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2014, 11:31 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
No matter what you say, most of them won't be convinced and continue wearing make up.

Nowadays teen girls are putting make up.

Good thing there is a margin of error then. I guess I need a woman who belongs to the minority of those who don't wear make-up.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 11:45 am

It seems pretty superficial to narrow your search criteria to makeup. Good luck to you.

Archdevilius
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2014, 12:04 pm

FrankiDelano wrote:
Archdevilius wrote:

I don't care about scars, acne, dark circles, or dryness cause I have all those, but myself and most other men (gay or hetero) don't wear make-up. So why should one sex be forced to cover their face, while the other looks at physical scarring to be manly, or the see themselves as "battle-scarred?"(yes I have heard douche bags use the word battle-scar to describe their own scars none of which where received in any kind of battle)

Nothing wrong with men or women wearing make up.

Make up can be fun, I have worn black nail polish and black eyeliner, I like dark red, purple, pale white and black make up on women.

Caleban
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Mar 2014, 1:12 pm

Actually im the same.

Apart from really subtle stuff, the kind thats only just there, i find that makeup is a real turn off. The more obvious the less attracted i am.

I think im good at looking at a person and seeing through stuff like that anyway. I pretty much find that things like hair styles, clothes, it all gets tuned out.

Jewellery i think is weird too. It's all so calculated that any kind of bonus to attractiveness is taken away because its not natural and its just trying too hard.

To be honest, the kind of thing people think of as " sexy clothing" just never works with me either and i think its because i dont buy into it.

People are too obvious.

Caleban
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Mar 2014, 1:15 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
It seems pretty superficial to narrow your search criteria to makeup. Good luck to you.

He narrowed his search criteria to not wearing makeup and that makes him superficial? He's superficial because he doesnt want a superficial gf? Jeez. Can't win with you.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 1:28 pm

Seems narrow to me too, personally I don't usually notice make-up unless it's dramatic, which is OK too.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 1:28 pm

I like a woman who doesnt wear clothes.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 1:42 pm

Caleban wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:

He narrowed his search criteria to not wearing makeup and that makes him superficial? He's superficial because he doesnt want a superficial gf? Jeez. Can't win with you.

No make up on a woman does not equal unsuperficial. It means she doesn't wear make-up.

Archdevilius
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2014, 1:54 pm

What is this strange prejudice against women who like wearing make up and taking care of themselves? Well you boys can have the natural women with rough looking skin, dry lips and rustic unkempt hair all day.

I'll be taking the woman with devil red lips, shadowed eyes, perfect skin, silky smooth clean hair and tight clothes. I know for one I like a woman who takes care of her appearance and appreciates herself.

LookingLost
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 1:55 pm

FrankiDelano wrote:
Archdevilius wrote:

I also think that people shouldn't feel pressurised into wearing makeup etc., but it might be important to consider that some people might be choosing to do so because they like it, and it might be equally restrictive for them if they are pressured to not wear any, or if it's implied that they are 'in the wrong' for wanting to/that they are weak/fake etc. for unintentionally appearing as though they are succumbing to societal pressures to wear makeup or dress a certain way. (I wasn't suggesting that you were doing these things, just wanted to share in case its relevant).

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 2:18 pm

The only thing that matters is that people who like the same look get together and people who like opposite of what the other person likes, don't bother going out with them.

Most guys I've been with preferred women without make up, which is very handy for me, but sometimes I do like to make a bit of an effort and it would be nice to be liked at those times too, but usually I would just get a wrinkled nose and a mild look of disgust and a comment of how he thinks I look fine without any make up anyway.

Point being, the other person should effortlessly like you no matter what.