10 Dead People Rumored To Be Alive

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,580
Location: Portland, Oregon

22 Mar 2014, 3:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PwN_kPrZbM


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,590
Location: Canada in person, Germany in spirit

22 Mar 2014, 4:28 pm

I've read on the Internet somewhere that Jimi Hendrix faked his death.


_________________
Augustus Gloop The Plump, Little Schlager

Kanye West 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2013
Age: 59
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,344

22 Mar 2014, 4:51 pm

It wasn't that long a go that a lot of people thought Hitler might have escaped.

I remember when I was a kid, there was a big John F. Kennedy is alive thing too. I seem to remember a picture that the National Enquirer had showing a severely brain damaged JKF in a wheelchair with Bobby walking next to him and Caroline (around 8) holding Bobby's hand. Pretty cruel, but they didn't even have Photoshop in those days.



nick007
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,819
Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Mar 2014, 8:43 pm

John Wayne & Walt Disney are rumored to be alive because they were cryogenically frozen


_________________
"I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem!"

~King Of The Hill


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,580
Location: Portland, Oregon

26 Mar 2014, 1:53 pm

nick007 wrote:
John Wayne & Walt Disney are rumored to be alive because they were cryogenically frozen


Actually, the rumor about Walt Disney being frozen is just an urban legend. He was cremated. Not sure about John Wayne, though.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 125

27 Mar 2014, 12:59 pm

Okay...I will state the obvious one. Elvis Presley. There, I said it, and we can move on. I have heard "Elvis is Alive" rumors my entire life, so I figured I would put it here.


_________________
?Do not fear people with Autism, embrace them, Do not spite people with Autism unite them, Do not deny people with Autism accept them for then their abilities will shine? - Paul Isaacs


Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 619
Location: Massachusetts USA

27 Mar 2014, 1:56 pm

AutisticArmyVet wrote:
Okay...I will state the obvious one. Elvis Presley. There, I said it, and we can move on. I have heard "Elvis is Alive" rumors my entire life, so I figured I would put it here.


Elvis would be 79 if he were alive. That would be a pretty long run for an overweight, pill-popping dude who sweated like a greased pig onstage, during the last years of his concerts. :wink:


_________________
AQ 34
Your Aspie score: 104 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 116 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits


AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 125

27 Mar 2014, 2:01 pm

My point exactly.


_________________
?Do not fear people with Autism, embrace them, Do not spite people with Autism unite them, Do not deny people with Autism accept them for then their abilities will shine? - Paul Isaacs


nick007
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,819
Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Mar 2014, 2:30 pm

Basso53 wrote:
AutisticArmyVet wrote:
Okay...I will state the obvious one. Elvis Presley. There, I said it, and we can move on. I have heard "Elvis is Alive" rumors my entire life, so I figured I would put it here.


Elvis would be 79 if he were alive. That would be a pretty long run for an overweight, pill-popping dude who sweated like a greased pig onstage, during the last years of his concerts. :wink:
The rumors are due to all the Elvis impersonators


_________________
"I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem!"

~King Of The Hill