yes 74%  74%  [ 20 ]
no 26%  26%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 27

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2014, 8:16 pm

Lukecash12 wrote:
You are right, you definitely do enjoy your enlightenment. But what does the mere sensation of it have to do with it's verity? What is it that makes the claims of one yogi, brahman, jainist, romanticist, or emam any more true than the others? They all claim to have very novel and compelling experiences. And what if there isn't some "evil genius" messing with your perceptions but you happen to have some fault in your brain that you haven't found yet, that distorts your perception? What then? Can a blind man tell us of the color blue? Can we experience ultraviolet light like a bee and relate that experience to others in a way that they can understand? Many hindu yogis actually describe samadha (religious epiphany) as an experience that one can't relate to others.

IMO, more people need to learn how to practice Socratic ignorance (an educated declaration of "I don't know because I don't see there being sufficient grounds for me to know").

In studying Hermetic Qabalah right now I'm seeing something that would cause most people who believe these questions unanswerable to empty a fifth of 80 proof in a sitting.

It's not just a few iconic names like Dion Fortune, Gareth Knight, Israel Regardie, or Aleister Crowley saying things about the structure of one 'Tree of Life' that consists of 10 circles and 22 lines, you have a whole bunch of seemingly very intelligent men and women who are licensed psychologists and similar kinds of professions not bothering with proof of whether it's real or not but going on, in exquisite detail regarding the Tree of Life, the paths of the Tree of Life, and the 22 major trump of the more formal tarot decks out there saying something along the lines of:

"You start here at the bottom, you start looking at these different processes in life, you open yourself up to experience x. Experience x will lead you to the next sphere up where you'll have supernatural experience 'a' which can either manifest itself usually as a1 or a2. This is the boarder between what you might think of as the realm of the subconscious from behind which the information from (several other spheres) comes in through. Path Y feeds stimulus M into sphere B, Path X, feeds impulse N in to Sphere B, and path Z delivers impulse O and is also the path you take to the next sphere. Over this time period you'll have increasing bits of contact with your Holy Guardian Angel at which point you get to Sphere E and you have 'Knowledge and Communication with the HGA' which is something so complex and ineffible that we can't put it into words. A lot of this might sound diffuse but you don't have to believe us - just try it".

Pretty much it's like there's a lightbulb within you that you'd consider 'you' prime. Whether it's a supernatural reality, whether it's purely a neurological reality, the blurb above is my sort of pantomime of how the general discourse tends to go when people give instruction on the ways to have something that, from the sound of things, is a bit like a DMT or higher plateau DXM experience with an aspect of yourself that's beyond description.

What gets me I think the most is that as something gets studied and especially if it's been a bastion for all kinds of charlatanism, enough people get serious about driving the mosquitoes and other bugs away from the food and they do a great job of then systematizing it so that there's at least some sort of body of knowledge that's solidifying in a manner that consistently delivers what it promises. It's an area that, these days, you're told that you're a maniac or an ear-biter for even entertaining the possibility that it exists. Clash of narratives?

That's a large part of why I started, albeit independently of ahogday, of exploring things along similar lines. If there is consistency in reality and if there is a base-line that clarifies below the independent variables on these planes as well as the tedium of detail has come to us in physical sciences, I'd have to reason that if its the product of a sentient being or creator that being is patient and tolerant enough to almost seem comatose by our standards.

I think of it this way as well: if we were under the reigns of a Sky Sadist - first of all David and Saul would have been annihilated for leading troops against each other or threatened with annihilation for the thought of it. Hitler would have spontaneously combusted the moment he thought of committing genocide against the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael. Las Vegas or Amsterdam would already have been glassed and most onlookers would have deer licking their fingers. Assuming there is sentience to the universe itself, if it were volatile we'd see it show up a lot and it would have a lot of threats. It would be commenting on supreme court cases, it would probably be saying things about Miley Cyrus and those of similar ilk. If anything it seems like if it's anything more personal than a purely deistic entity then it's extremely personal in increments, in ways that are so close as to be invisible in the manner in which we typically view the world. The 'classroom Earth' outlook and 'We're all faces of YHVH tetragrammaton' seems to be the general outlook of the esoteric world.

All of the above is bits and pieces of why I find myself compelled to both a) ignore the otherwise hypnotic brow-beating that gets lobbed from the antitheist and Skeptic corner and b) why I don't think we have a sadist at work or even necessarily a duality with a fallen angel and demons controlling the dark side of human error - I think what's most likely closer to the truth that it's logic is just utterly foreign to us for the fact that we live down in the trenches and have to live with the minute details of how things operate on Earth. For that reason we feel like the fine details impact us heavily. No doubt they do. The joke very well might be something like this however - we're eternal, we never really die so much as transition from state to state, and this encapsulation is just a bit like method acting and diving into an experience as a filter for the sake of augmenting ourselves in ways that we consider meaningful. I'm not sure of course when I can think of the laundry list of barbarisms than man commits against man how much of this really makes sense as making us better necessarily but I also have to confess - this world is all I can remember so I'm kinda in the same boat as other people in saying such a thing. I don't have the whole script, heads much higher than my own in other places seem to have been left charge of that.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2014, 9:02 pm

Side-note to my last post:

I really am starting to wonder if we're on the edge of a revolution in how we deal with the subjective side of reality. We've dominated it with the objective so far, dove deeply into that, but at the same time for all the stuff that science gives it's still 'stuff' and can't teach us what it is to live, how to enjoy life, nor how to find meaning and organization to the subjective. Western religion has been increasingly missing the order and I really think the other shoe will probably drop in our lifetimes.

Not sure how exactly it'll happen nor am I sure whether we'll be satisfied that the subjective necessarily wormholes through to some greater beyond, but it's clear that there are greater tools within our own minds than what we're tapping into and when a resource is clearly out there and now even all over the internet, it generally only takes so much time before its use gets to be household vernacular.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2014, 9:32 pm

Lukecash12 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Stannis wrote:
Skepticism should be part of the thinking processes of everyone who doesn't want to believe untrue things. It's worthwhile to be skeptical about a claim until you have sufficient evidence to make a judgement about it.

At this point in the conversation, somebody usually mentions something like, "hope," which they say is important even though there's not always a lot of evidence backing it up. That's fine. There is no skepticism police forcing you to be skeptical about everything, and hope has its place; but it's a really good idea to apply skepticism to major claims, such as god, or the moon being made out of swiss cheese. Our ideas about these things inform our actions, and we have a responsibility to others, and ourselves to make sure that our actions are not based on falsehoods, and so do not cause undesirable outcomes. If someone is going to promote the idea, for example, that vaccines contain mercury (or don't), then they had better do the research required to find out if this is actually true, because someone may listen, and we don't want them to die (right?).

It's a balance of both emotion and intellect..that makes the perception of Universal truth..even possible..

One does not find this path..with half a brain..in metaphor..either left and intellect or right and emotion..the balance..is the
ultimate path to truth...

But don't take my word for it..this is a Universal truth..that thousands of philosophers have and are professing throughout human history...and nah..it's just common sense..but that too..requires a balance of emotion and intellect..a mind working together..instead of against itself...

Ya see..we ourselves are always our worst potential enemy regardless of our environment....

Free WILL IS POSSIBLE..BUT IT TAKES A BALANCE OF MIND...

DETERMINISM IS ONLY THE SLAVE OF THE LEFT BRAIN IN METAPHOR...

FREEDOM..FULL HUMAN FREEDOM..AGAIN..IS IN BALANCE..

AND QUITE FRANKLY IT WILL NEVER COME..WITHOUT THE ART OF MOVEMENT AND THE MIND AND BODY..AS ONE FORCE..AN INCREDIBLY POWERFUL ONE..I DO SAY..FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE...

SMARTER..FASTER..STRONGER..AND HAPPIER THAN EVER BEFORE...

AT AGE 53 MOVING IN ON 54..AND YES I CAN PROVE ALL OF THAT TOO..UPON REQUEST....

I PLAY BY EVIDENCE..NOT BY SUPPOSITION AND CONSPIRACY..AS I VALUE MY INTELLECT AS MUCH AS
MY HEART..AND ILLUSTRATE IT AS SUCH...

FULLY...

And nah.. this ain't all about me..but my path is the only one i fully know..so i share it as such...if i ever hope to help anyone find close to the same type of enlightenment i enjoy now..with this balance..i WORK extremely hard for..like an olympic athlete..research scientist..poet..ZEN MASTER..MARTIAL ARTIST..YOGI...ALLINONE....

MIGHT AS WELL HELP THE HERD..HUH...if i can....but i never give up..

That is my greatest asset..along with a fully open mind....body..heart..spirit..soul..and YES..BEYOND....!

And how do we know whether or not our sensory perceptions aren't just entirely fabricated by someone or something trying to deceive us? Or whether or not it is all an elaborate and lucid dream? What is it that makes your truth a universal truth? Because a bunch of people said so? Argumentum ad populum (appeal to the populace) doesn't really establish anything, because the populace has held wildly varying and contradictory views over time. Is the world both flat and round? Is monism or dualism the truth? Empiricism, romanticism, or rationalism? Cogito ergo sum (I think therefore I am, Descartes' first principle) or utter skepticism (like Plato's academy circa 200 AD)? What is and isn't a reasonable doubt?

You are right, you definitely do enjoy your enlightenment. But what does the mere sensation of it have to do with it's verity? What is it that makes the claims of one yogi, brahman, jainist, romanticist, or emam any more true than the others? They all claim to have very novel and compelling experiences. And what if there isn't some "evil genius" messing with your perceptions but you happen to have some fault in your brain that you haven't found yet, that distorts your perception? What then? Can a blind man tell us of the color blue? Can we experience ultraviolet light like a bee and relate that experience to others in a way that they can understand? Many hindu yogis actually describe samadha (religious epiphany) as an experience that one can't relate to others.

IMO, more people need to learn how to practice Socratic ignorance (an educated declaration of "I don't know because I don't see there being sufficient grounds for me to know").

Well..i'm not one to view anything as supernatural..but i do know the difference in being alive..and living..and being alive and dead..

Words are only empty vehicles and vessels without essence...

And the idea that our abstract knowledge is anything but an abstract construct is an abstract construct itself...

So while logic provides me a vehicle and or vessel to get to bliss..

That's all it is...

basically a car...

The essence..IS the human inside of the car if i may use that metaphor...

And most unfortunately there are folks walking around in a brain washed state of dead...

As another metaphor...

But finally as the final metaphor...again..as described in my post...to fully understand the gravity of Bliss and death..in life..one must fully experience both..of which neither is knowledge...

It's not an issue of i know anything..it's an issue of abstract constructs of brainwashing getting in the way...

of true reality experience...

And nah..all i can vouch for is my reality..as i knowNOW how different mine still IS..on a second to second basis...

I evolve..i never stay the same..and i hope that others do too...

But the thing is..there is devolution and evolution....

Been to both places..and after five decades i am currently mastering positive evolution to higher levels of consciousness..

But again..as far as i see..but do not know..one can only fully understand ..until they been there DONE IT...

BUT AGAIN..WORDS AND KNOWLEDGE THAT EXISTS..IS NOT ADEQUATE TO DESCRIBE FULLest HUMAN EXPERIENCE...

BUT SOME FOLKS NATURALLY HAVE THE BIGGER PICTURE..and some simply do not....

That's the saddest part to me..but i think it's rather presumptuous to determine that GODIS fair by human standard..per what i understand the all that is to be..after over five decades of knowledge and first hand experience..that again..words will never be adequate to fully describe..or knowledge.. per the IQ testing kind....

Instinct..is real..animal..including human animal instinct..and in my opinion.. that is what is lost most of all in our modern western cultures....

i have IT Now..and am pleased to live without the kind of knowledge that is only fostered by culture..and not by human instinct..instead..the deepest human experience of all i KNOWNOW..BUT NO ..NOT THE KIND TESTED BY IQ TESTS..FAR BEYOND AND ABOVE THAT TYPE OF KNOWING...

BUT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN..NO WORDS ADEQUATE TO succinctly DESCRIBE..IT ...

at least not yet....as far as i see....

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2014, 9:49 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Side-note to my last post:

I really am starting to wonder if we're on the edge of a revolution in how we deal with the subjective side of reality. We've dominated it with the objective so far, dove deeply into that, but at the same time for all the stuff that science gives it's still 'stuff' and can't teach us what it is to live, how to enjoy life, nor how to find meaning and organization to the subjective. Western religion has been increasingly missing the order and I really think the other shoe will probably drop in our lifetimes.

Not sure how exactly it'll happen nor am I sure whether we'll be satisfied that the subjective necessarily wormholes through to some greater beyond, but it's clear that there are greater tools within our own minds than what we're tapping into and when a resource is clearly out there and now even all over the internet, it generally only takes so much time before its use gets to be household vernacular.

I sense..it..particularly as i follow the trends in poetry blogs..and poetry in general..and popular culture through literature..movies..music...etc..as they are always a step ahead..of what we think we know about culture...

The signs to do seem clear to me..that there is a love and freedom of expression revolution going..most definitely
in the liberal arts side of life..greater than...perhaps the early 60's....

But for those that are not interested in liberal arts..they can obviously completely miss this...

Just the vehicle and vessel of you tube..and VEVO's introduction into middle eastern countries..is an incredible source of positive energy..like light..if you will..for a metaphor of chariots of light..to lift the consciousness of the entire world...of humans..

As it is already a well known scientific fact..that frequencies of sound..can actually levitate small objects by changing the molecular structure...

We are all subject to this phenomena in varying degrees...

But at the so called objective level...there is most definitely always..action..consequence..and resulting energy..flats or sharps if you will..in music terminology...positive..negative..dark or light..

Humans flavor it with their emotions...and emotions too..are a source of Universal energy...

The end result of these new technological chariots of light..

IS.. more positive energy..and i do believe humans are connected and act as a type of supraorganism of mind not too far off..from animals in the wild..reacting to a coming tsunami...

We are connected...some are just more aware of feeling the connection than others...

And the more we feel the more we connect..if one wants to use..the common effect of action ..consequence and energy...

AS the energy raises..the consciousness raises...

Like a fine opera..of reality rising..in higher levels of consciousness...

But anyway..the future is getting more exciting..per the changes that do appear to be on the horizon..and as far as i see..broadly..happening NOW..:)

TheHermit
Raven
Raven

30 Mar 2014, 9:14 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I really am starting to wonder if we're on the edge of a revolution in how we deal with the subjective side of reality.

I'd like to think so. From Plato and Jung's archetypes and synchronicity to the current increase in discussion of psychedelics and magic-with-a-k, we are learning that there is an esoteric side to the human mind and body that has so far gone mostly unexplored by the unfortunately money-powered research community. I saw recently a news item that LSD trials are finally back on. That's a substance which can cure alcoholism in 70% of cases after one or two guided trips. I find it irrational to discount the healing effects of the unconscious mind which, I believe, deals with millions of bits of information while the conscious mind can only handle a couple thousand bits of information. It's obvious where we need to spend more time shining the light of discovery.

Quote:
"The first drink from the cup of natural science brings atheism, but at the bottom of the cup waits God." – Werner Heisenberg (1901-1976)

Personally, I'm more hermetic in my world-view, where man is a microcosm of the universe, even if just by the fact that we can only experience the universe through the reducing valve of our minds. Open that valve up, and suppress the egoic left-brain, and this is what you get:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYD7Y9CXeUw[/youtube]

Last edited by TheHermit on 31 Mar 2014, 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2014, 10:17 pm

Nice video and I have to agree with her, it's not so much about utterly abandoning our left brain for our right but rather the ability to shift our balance rather than deny another focal point is available.

That's, at a minimum, what people would call magick actually is if we took it from the Laveyan perspective. Its the realization that not only a) you have a subjective world that does not have to agree with the objective world but also b) quite often if you let the subjective world lead as your motivational core rather than let the objective world tell you who you are, very quickly the objective world all of a sudden sees you being authentically you, sees you as an idea generator, and very quickly you're changing the weather outside because you're pulling a brand new flow of energy, a brand new information protocol, from within yourself that's acting on the world rather than simply reacting. Part me says, just on that, even reductive materialists should be just as interested in the phenomena of tarot and Qabalah study and the fruits they provide rather than strictly those who believe in the collective unconscious. Even if it came to be the case that all of this was strictly our psychonaut journey into our own neural potentials and that things like Knowledge and Conversation with your Holy Guardian Angel were just super-neat psychedellic experiences, for one it would show that even if thoughts didn't manifest physical realities just by being thought they would give the individual a significantly more powerful head of steam in going out and living their will. Second, like Jill said, a world full of people who actually had the option to experience that degree of oneness and get away from that part of themselves when the job was already done and could have much more transcendental feelings to occupy their time with - those new options would be as real as any and needless to say a lot of fruitless mischief that comes from us being stuck in our left brains and 'bored' would be transcended.

I do think that's something that sadly gets missed these days and I don't even blame it on ontological scientism so much as the myopia and tunnel vision that comes with it. Quality of life is subjective and similarly its the depth of the subjective self and the quality of its interaction with the whole that has a lot to do with how much one can make of their lives in terms of deriving happiness. People often forgo options quite easily simply never having experienced them - like people who've never taken the dive with mushrooms, mescaline, or LSD would knock it as mind rot and class it right along with self-asphyxia in usefulness, and yet I can't even fathom how much less perspective I would have had if certain friends had never invited me to step out on a limb with it.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2014, 11:17 pm

TheHermit wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I really am starting to wonder if we're on the edge of a revolution in how we deal with the subjective side of reality.

I'd like to think so. From Plato and Jung's archetypes and synchronicity to the current increase in discussion of psychedelics and magic-with-a-k, we are learning that there is an esoteric side to the human mind and body that has so far gone mostly unexplored by the unfortunately money-powered research community. I saw recently a news item that LSD trials are finally back on. That's a substance which can cure alcoholism in 70% of cases after one or two guided trips. I find it irrational to discount the healing effects of the unconscious mind which, I believe, deals with millions of bits of information while the conscious mind can only handle a couple thousand bits of information. It's obvious where we need to spend more time shining the light of discovery.

Quote:
"The first drink from the cup of natural science brings atheism, but at the bottom of the cup waits God." – Werner Heisenberg (1901-1976)

Personally, I'm more hermetic in my world-view, where man is a microcosm of the universe, even if just by the fact that we can only experience the universe through the reducing valve of our minds. Open that valve up, and suppress the egoistic left-brain, and this is what you get:

I can't post links yet so: youtube(dot)com/watch?v=mYD7Y9CXeUw

Excellent video..i look forward to reading more of your insights..:)

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 10:28 am

I'm not a hard core truth seeker but i am interested in truth topics.

I watch quite a few truth channels on YouTube and i'm part of the truth community, i regularly listen to youtubers such such as nature restored , a planetruth.info a call for the uprising and barnone19970

I have conversations with people about certain truth topics and watch alot of videos in regards to truth topics too.

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2018, 4:42 am

The question is loaded; it asks "Are you a truth seeker?" but the actual question should be, "Are you a skeptic?". I feel this is greatly misleading, and suggests that those who don't support 9/11 conspiracy theories or lean into spirituality aren't considered "truth seekers". I think it needs rephrasing...though I realise it is several years old now and probably long since dead.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 6:36 am

Mythos wrote:
I feel this is greatly misleading, and suggests that those who don't support 9/11 conspiracy theories or lean into spirituality aren't considered "truth seekers".

That's the unfortunate way people tend to carve up language into group-owned buzz words and phrases. I'm at least glad it wasn't 'Are you woke?'.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 6:40 am

There's a seeker born every minute. :D

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 10:38 am

The Fact that So Many so-called Christian Conservatives Strongly Support Trump Still; or Even Voted for
Him Proves that at 'Best', so-called Truth is Relative, and May be a Lie as Relative in the eyes of those
who can see no Further than 'Their Truth' and more specifically 'the' 'Truth of Group Think'.

Let's Face it as many do here; Social Life overall is Group Think and what is professed as Truth
Need have nothing to do with Reality as it is at Worst of Group Think, 'the' Territory that many
So-called Advanced Human Beings Live in our Current So-Called Advanced Western Society now;
the United States of Group Think; And Fortunately Still Seekers of More than what Group Think tells them
is 'the' so-called Truth.

'Those' Ancient Sages of the Ages had a lot of Common Sense and Feel when they Determined that Group
Think offered little of the Essence of the Truth and so-called Light Within. And those in Eastern Philosophies
who looked Toward Nature out of Edifice of Culture were able to remove the Veils of Ignorance that so-called
Civilization Brings to an overall Watered Down Domesticated Social Animal who has lost A Much Greater Passion
For Life in Love and Grace of Balance; yes, even to the point of 'Rice Paper Creeping' through the Forest Grounds
of Dead Leaves to escape Predator and Capture Prey too; where Love is the Glue that Keeps the Village Working
Together Best in terms of literal Neurohormone Bonding of Oxytocin from Head to toe too. And as far as Grace,
this Physical Poise of getting Truly comfortable in one's own Born on Date Naked Body that is A Core way to
Fearless and so much Greater Human Potential in Will and Strength atop the Grace of Balance and the
Core of Love too that all Social Animals Bond together For to get the job of Life done For Real.

Science Shows that a Balance of Lust and Love is at the Core Source of all Human Co-Creation; Libido Full on go
Co-Productivity, and Social Cooperation so much more than just the Act to Create Children; and 'these' so-called
Primitive Folks, much more Advanced in this Bonobo Way of Life were soon to be called Savage and Lust was soon
to be the most Paramount of Sins to Control Reproductive Freedoms to insure the more 'Incel Breed' of Humans
will continue to contribute to the Genetic Pool of what that has now overall come to be. And on top of that when
one lives in a Desert with no Water and refuses to move on to Greater Paradise of Adventures per where those
who Sired and Bred me Dropped me off at a Paradise of Forest Beach and Rivers; the outlook on Life is much
Different Faced with Covered Women from Head to toe to keep the Humidity in on Hot Arid Desert
Days compared to 'Frankie Avalon Bikini Beach Parties' as of course that makes so much more
Creativity and Productivity and Social Cooperation as Science iLLusTraTeS, "Bikini's"
Create a Different Life of Experiences This Way in Greater Empirically Measurable
Ways for the Overall Village; as of course Natural Variations do apply too for continuing
Change in these Generalities of Life too. The Folks who make the Rules, and overall the Folks
who are in charge of the Rules Make 'the' Rules Synch with whatever Group Think Overall Lives too;
as Culture outside of Inherent Truth in Light of what Really Works in Life. Uncensored Freedom of Expression,
at least, offers the opportunity to seek and find what others Do that works for them and determine if that will
Work for them in clear recognition that Make per Nurture and Model per Nature varies between each Human
inCaRnate born and bred as is. As a Degreed Anthropologist, just for Fun, as Lord knows it's just about
impossible to make a living at that; as is Writing Long Form Six Million Word Bible Poems and Public
Dancing for almost 10K Miles in the same Span of Close to Five years; in other words, too,
Financial Independence Makes all the Difference in the World too for the reality
of Whatever Truth and Freedom You Will find for You to Actually Do What Works for You.
But Again, in this way, Truth is Relative for what Works for each Unique Human Being to both
Survive and Thrive in Life; some folks are totally Satisfied Loving each other covered up from
Head to toe Raising Children in a Desert with Little Water for they still have what the Christians
Call the Manna from Heaven and the Bread of Life simply put Love that Holds Hands and Hugs
All Warm and Comfy still in the Home and in the Village too for what's that worth in whatever Village
exists for that. Online, gives one Opportunities to Explore the Globe getting in deep of what makes
the Human Conditions Tick and after documenting that experience for Five Years now both in Song of Free
Words and Steps of Free Dance what i come to find is Love Works Best as Free; And Misery Loves Company
and Joy Loves Company so much better than Misery Loves Company now. In other words, You live in a State
of Love or you don't
no matter
where
you are
in life for
at core this
is what Social
Animals do Bound at
the End of the Day as a Pride
of Lions at Rest after a Successful
Hunt in Feel of Stomach and Fill of 'Soul' still
Binding together As a Team to Hunt and Pro-create.
We Humans Create anew through Cultural Tools Starting with
Various Alphabets and other Picture Stories to Nuclear Bombs and
all one Can Eat Fats and Sugars and Porn too. Finding the Balance is the
Challenge and if You can and will and Do these are the Best of Days ever now in Real Heaven
within, inside, outside, above, so below and all around; so many Flavors and still so Many Salty
Human Beings
without
A F
iN
Clue
to what Life
even means now for them
in Loving Every NoW iN Balance
No diffeRent ReAlly than Planets
Successfully Orbiting Stars
Without Fail in Balance; yes,
It's Balance;
it's All
Yin
And Yang in Balance; And
Beyond infinitely More Metaphors
Now For A Similar Essence That Works Loving what is. And in regard to not 'missing it';
Be careful; 'life moves pretty fast'; Keep the Dance at Essence And Sing Along 'the rest'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ZtmBAA_NE

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 9:32 pm

I am a truth seeker and that's why I don't believe must the bunk listed in the post.

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 9:49 pm

of course, life is a weird trip, everything is worth exploring and understanding. My mind is always open to the insanity of it all.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 10:53 pm

Cash__ wrote:
I am a truth seeker and that's why I don't believe must the bunk listed in the post.

Ditto

la_fenkis
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 11:43 am

Cash__ wrote:

OP is just trying to hide the real truth behind those decoy truths. :)