Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2014, 1:26 pm

I can't quite explain it, but I've felt like utter s**t for so long. It all has to do with work, and the fact that I'm twenty five years old with very little job experience to put on my resume. Granted I've a few jobs here and there, but most of them were summer time things. I guess I could count them as experience, but for whatever reason I just don't consider them as decent jobs to put on my resume.
I had one job in a renaissance fair where I mostly took care of the area I was left in charge. * basically I painted the walls of stages, and trash pickup * The other job I had was to disassembled old computers, and take the parts from the computers to a recycler. We were paid for the labor by weight of the computer parts. Despite this I still don't feel like I have been all that productive in my life at all, especially considering my living conditions. * I still live with my parents not that I'm proud of that fact by the way :cry: * I've had several episodes of depression because of this attitude of productivity that I have on myself.
I'm seriously starting to question my sanity on whether or not this kind of attitude is healthy for me. In other words, I'm being too critical on myself?

AspieRunner
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2014, 8:54 am

We all had crappy jobs when we started out. Take the good from them and aim higher.

It is not productive to dwell on it.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2014, 12:54 pm

AspieRunner wrote:
We all had crappy jobs when we started out. Take the good from them and aim higher.

It is not productive to dwell on it.

I keep that in mind, thanks for the help! 8)