Walking Dead Season 4: 16: "A" Season FInale.

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 8:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Hopper wrote:
Stannis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Regardless, Terminus is obviously not the paradise and sanctuary they had been hoping for. I do kind of wonder if they were all stuffed into the train car for safe storage, with the intention of having them for dinner later on.

Why is that obvious, though? Did you notice that Trust No One (or something) was scrawled on the wall in the candle room? Maybe they are just being cautious. I have not seen them do anything that cautious good people wouldn't do.

Did anyone else notice that the main Terminus guy, Gareth, has a haircut like an eloi?

In a handy bit of foreshadowing, earlier in the episode Rick explains how a trap works, guiding an animal so it has nowhere to go but into the noose. Later, when they make a run for it, they are being herded in a very particular direction - the ground is being shot at, and the only doors thay can go through are marked 'A', (as is the wagon they end up in).

They seem to be flipping a lot of meat, considering it's supposed to be slim pickings.

"The more people we take in, the stronger we become." Nom nom nom.

Most telling is that, as they run/are herded through Terminus, people in transport containers call out 'Help! Let us out!', and they pass by a pile of what looks very much to be human bones (skulls, ribcages).

I'm assuming the candle room hosts some sort of sacrificial killing.

I noticed that slaughtered meat, too, and I asked my wife if she thought that it was human remains.

Yep, they were.