Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

mrwhite23
Raven
Raven

30 Mar 2014, 10:32 am

I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this but I am in need of some advice
I don't know what to do with my life nothing really interests me
since high school all I have done is stayed home with my parents and played video games, watched movies and ,read books personally its mostly what I like to do and are quite content with it
I've been trying to get my drivers license but like I said I only have a half interest in it
in the past I have been to job agencies to help me find work but nothing just interested me
I have no friends so I don't go out and socialize
the only times I do leave the house is to play soccer and buy grocery's for me and just me
I have a keen interest in being a writer but I know I shouldn't rely on it as a financial means of survival
I did this course at TAFE for certificate three in fitness I didn't want to my mother forced me to I failed to pass my first exam and I failed the retry at it so I quit
I think the current situation I'm in worries her or annoys her I don't really care
what bothers me is life in general to me its just so stressful having here are my main problems that stress me out
1 having to find a job
2 and affording enough to move out
3 where I'm going to live
4 what I'm going to do with my life
5 actually being on my own
some days it just seems too much for me I feel like I want to scream
like I said I have looked through things but nothing interests me I would like a career in or work at
as I said before I don't know what to do with my life