Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

cayla
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2014, 9:01 am

All sold out, just a pile of money, want to use. A person can use the money is limited, villas, cars, jewelry, antiques, aircraft, artillery, aircraft carriers, although each have their own advantages, but there are people eat baocan wing belly, sleep a bed, enjoying a vertex, to that degree, there is there is no better. Material is no guarantee that a person is happy or not.. Happiness is not about being born in a rich family, what with extreme ease. Too easy to get something, it is difficult to go to cherish, happiness will be much lower. Happiness is constantly the target, continuous efforts, and constantly have the harvest, the human not perfect, happy is not one hundred points, the most in this world is not happy, those who know too much and think too many people. Life is but a list, you want to, you don't calculate too clearly, people are usually very smart, but, in return is full of trouble and hard a.1 when we remove the stumbling block to the next frame others, perhaps it is precisely for their paving. 2 more want to know whether you have forgotten something, the better you remember. 3 the pain comes is not always ask: "Why me?" Because happiness comes when you can not ask this question. The 4 silent men -- is to conclude the most effective weapon against women in the quarrel.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

01 Apr 2014, 10:01 am

Two bowls of ice cream. Singing a song. It's the fishing. Not the fish. There is no happiness without love. For that reason, some never are.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 12:34 pm

Ask Paris Hilton about being born in the correct family.
Or any Saudi Prince.
Or the Royals.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 1:39 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
Ask Paris Hilton about being born in the correct family.
Or any Saudi Prince.
Or the Royals.

No thank you.

TheGreatScott
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Apr 2014, 1:52 pm

What is happiness? I will let smart people vomit their fake philosophical knowledge and write thousands and thousands of pages on the subject.

We are always chasing happiness but do we experience it? I mean the real happiness, not the passing joy, happiness with an H.
Actually when we take a look at our lives, we see that we experience more sadness than happiness. Maybe sadness is a reference and happiness is derived from sadness. Maybe one can say that happiness is just a lack of sadness, after all?

Well, I am not a philosopher and I really don't care about giving lessons about life: Who am I to do that?
This is just my tiny thought at this precise moment.

I don't need money, I need to believe in myself.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS VERY INTERESTING TOPIC
Best

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 4:05 pm

Well you cannot have one without the other. Otherwise there is no way to differentiate. Some people have the ability to substitute happiness, and love for supply. That living the dream thing? It fills in the gaps so to speak. If life was about money, I would have alot of it. However I could really use some right now. :)

I make happiness from the things I create, and I love to give it away. Those things for me is a lifetime of happiness. Cannot remember ever selling a beautiful creation, or a work of art that I have made. There is usually a name attatched to it just before I'm done. Helping others who genuinely appreciate it makes me happy too.

Yep. Nice read. I know people who are genuinely pretending to be happy. It looks right?