Page 2 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2014, 9:47 pm

I want to buy some older games::Rulers of Nations and the new stuff gets too difficult after a while.

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2014, 1:53 pm

Elder scrolls online, starcraft 2, planetside 2, gw 2, natural selection 2, battlefield 4. On rotation.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2014, 9:07 pm

Xbox 360 version of Far Cry 3, Deadlight and once I get some money to actually get the full game Rusty's Real Deal Baseball ( the free-to-play label is a bit of a misnomer. You get a demo offering 6 of the 50 challenges to the first game....and then you have to buy all the games, though you can haggle to save real money and get the game's storyline. Free-to-play insinuated you can unlock at least 1 or 2 games for free but that isn't the case... )

TheOneRaven1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Apr 2014, 12:47 am

An early access, closed-beta MMO called Landmark - from the Everquest team. I still have an unlimited beta key if someone is interested. It's like Minecraft, but with better graphics, it's an MMO, and has cut+copy+paste features in the building tools. You can even make something that doesn't look exclusively rectangular!

Aside from that, Saints Row IV, Battlefield 4, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Just Cause 2 Multiplayer.

Pm if you want to play some time, or if you're interested in the closed beta key for Landmark, (I only have 1 left to give).

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2014, 9:13 am

Madden 25, Assassin's Creed 4, Lord of the Rings: The Third Age and Star Wars Empire at War.

aspieZim
Raven
Raven

28 Apr 2014, 10:26 pm

anyone play ace of spades 0.75? that's about pretty much all i play at this point... been debating on getting BF4 but i heard the PC port is pretty terrible. dunno if it's worth 60 bucks.

i've been looking for another fps game, preferably multiplayer, no subscription to play and just violence and gore to the maximum. any suggestions? (PC only though)

limping2victory
Raven
Raven

02 May 2014, 9:57 am

Elder Scrolls were the reason I got the Xbox 360. I originally tried playing it on my computer but my computer kept crashing so I got the Xbox. That was back in the beginning with Morrowind. I've of course played Oblivion too.

I tried to go back to playing Oblivion but I'm just too used to how Skyrim is set up.

I'm level 46 now I think. I have restarted the game so many times since I got it when it came out. But I love that I still find new things, new quests I never did, new weapons, perks, etc. Right now I think it's the only thing keeping me sane (I put my dog to sleep a week ago last Wednesday and have been doing horribly since).

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2014, 4:09 pm

aspieZim wrote:
anyone play ace of spades 0.75? that's about pretty much all i play at this point... been debating on getting BF4 but i heard the PC port is pretty terrible. dunno if it's worth 60 bucks.

i've been looking for another fps game, preferably multiplayer, no subscription to play and just violence and gore to the maximum. any suggestions? (PC only though)

Unreal Tournament GOTY should fit the bill. It's only $10 on GoG. :D I recommend it if you like oldschool, pre-Halo FPSs, but not if the only ones you like are post-Halo.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 1:47 am

aspieZim wrote:

Loadout is a free to play, TF2 style arena shooter with no set classes and completely customizable weapons, I've been having a lot of fun with it over the last few months.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 5:01 am

i am still exploring the stock standard cars in forza 4. forza 5 does not have any old cars, and the cars it does have are all race tuned which does not appeal to me.
i like to see how fast stock standard examples of old cars were. it is very much fun to drive old cars as fast as is possible with their soft and primitive suspension.

here is a stock standard 1959 cadillac with no modifications i drove around Nurburgring last night. i do not like that "i" am represented as wearing a racing suit with a helmet on. i would prefer the model of "me" to be an old man with grey hair smoking a pipe...it would add a realism that i would like, but whatever.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxqvgpJ-cIY[/youtube]

BartonJohanson
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 May 2014, 10:12 am

Currently playing FTL and a bit of Hearthstone on the side. I took a break from ESO, but will be getting back to it in the next few days.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 11:54 pm

legend of zelda: twilight princess. :huh:

04 May 2014, 1:57 am

Plants Vs Zombies and Temple run :roll:

AspieOutlaw89
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Nov 2017, 3:51 pm

Grand Theft Auto.i've been going hunting...literally :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:35 pm

Fantasy Life most recently
Dragon Quest VII and VIII
Pokemon Sun & Moon

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

SpaceQueen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Nov 2017, 9:36 pm

I just finished Prey and I'm still playing Borderlands 2, The Evil Within and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I have a terrible habit of starting new games before finishing others and I always end up playing loads at the same time :P