Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 10:18 am

My best friend works in the meat dept of Piggly Wiggly. She came up with this idea and tried it and brought me a burger that ROCKED, and is going to make me up a batch of the meat this afternoon. She grinds up round steak and then grinds up bacon with it and mixes it together. That way you have the bacon in the burger! I'm going to let my daughters fiance grill them on his new grill. I want to put just a little bbq sauce in mine and maybe a little breadcrumbs to hold it together. MMMMMMM this is going to be good!! !!

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

ASMJT
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2014, 6:17 pm

There is a place here in Southern California, named Slater's 50/50, that is one of my favorite burger places. As the name suggests, it's 50 percent bacon, 50 percent ground beef. It's sooo good, but so unhealthy.