Weirdest dream you've had? (Keep it PG)

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 10:42 pm

I'm sure there's been a thread on this before, but i didn't see it, and if i didn't see it, it doesn't exist. :twisted: .

Anyways, the weirdest dream i've had was last year when i dreamt i was Abel Nightrode from the anime Trinity Blood. It was fun because i got to go full Crusnik on some vampires. For some reason, a group of my friends from HS were there (all but one of this particular clique are gothic, wich means they fit in almost perfectly :wink: ). It changed after about 10 minutes, but i can't tell you the rest (not here, anyways - maybe in the Mature forum).

Five bucks says no one can match that.

Roxas

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 10:45 pm

I definitely can't top that. The strangest dream I recall having in recent memory (say, the last few years) was one in which I was taking a train ride across the desert in the southwestern USA (New Mexico, I think), and the snow was at least three feet deep.

Xun-Long
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Feb 2007, 10:48 pm

Last night, I dreamed that there were pigs living in my closet. But they would bark and growl like dogs.

A few months ago, I dreamed that a cherry pie was spinning around and around while disco music was playing. Then a pig nose appeared out of no-where and snorted.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 10:52 pm

**smacks head very hard** TYSH ED! Meant to post this in random discussion...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 10:54 pm

The weirdest dreams I've had are when I'm a female Red Mage with a crush on a female White Mage. I seem to think it's a reference to my bisexual side or something.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 10:56 pm

AHEM! *points to parethetical statement in topic*

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 11:07 pm

Before I awas on my own, a Routemaster would appear in 70% of the dreams that I'd have about family problems, and the bus would take me away.

Xun-Long
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Feb 2007, 11:32 pm

I also once dreamed that I was being attacked by little jumping red and white mushrooms that had eyes and very sharp teeth.

contreras
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Feb 2007, 11:39 pm

I dreamt that I took a bath with Fred Flintstone. Nothing sexual happened but he did have BIG feet.

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 11:59 pm

I had one dream where I was Leonardo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles (right off the bat you know this is going to be strange), we were fighting some thing, and it used some kind of device that slowed time down on us. Or however that works... but we were propelled far, far into the future.

When we finally got the things off, and left the sewer, we were in some kind of weird port. It was clear that there hadn't been anyone living there for years. What had happened it seems, is that by this point the creatures from the Cthulhu Mythos had come along (at the time I only knew about it in a much more vague sense, so ironically it was probably much more terrifying than had I been more knowledgeable)

We were walking along, and every so often we'd see a skull, almost human looking but with a bony plate. Clearly this was one of those evil fishmen. We were hoping that was the worst of the things. Eventually, we saw this hole with all kinds of omninous mist coming out of it. Two of the group leaped down. Well I stayed up top. Well it seems that there was something 'dead' down there. Or rather 'dead but dreaming' and they just woke it up. After killing them, it killed us.

One of the most vivid nightmares I ever had. Much scarier than it sounds.

But roughly about as strange as it sounds.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 12:15 am

I can't recall any really violent dream. There was one where I had to ride a motorbike past a convoy of mean-looking convicts that had stopped due to engine trouble.

Recently, though, I had a dream where I listed to a woman talk about some old books that had ornate bookcovers made of carved and painted wood. It was in an homely bookshop out in the countryside. (The countryside in southern Germany, a place I have been, is what it looked like.) I decided to purchase a book with my credit card. The bill turned out to be 900 dollars instead of the 9 dollars I thought I had heard it cost. I panicked and then that was the end of the dream.

matt271
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 1:06 am

i had a dream that was like symbols that i am going to be a bum. i was outside uptown and lost. i had some idea where i was but not really sure. i thought maybe i had sneaked out of some hospital and was looking for people i knew. every1 i saw was some1 i knew until i got close to them, and they turned into some1 else. like the details of them i could see from far away where still there, but the details i saw as i got closer made them not who i thought they where. i couldn't talk to any1, because i didn't know them. ummm im sure i forgetting the rest of it because i remember it being much more then just that...

Abortion_Survivor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Location: My Mothers Womb... The Abortion Failed. Washington DC

19 Feb 2007, 3:00 am

Whenever I take melatonin, I always have crazy dreams. They're real vivid. Is that just me or do others experience crazy dream after taking melatonin

Space
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 3:19 am

Abortion_Survivor wrote:
Whenever I take melatonin, I always have crazy dreams. They're real vivid. Is that just me or do others experience crazy dream after taking melatonin

I haven't taken melatonin before, but I think I should go to the health food store and get some. I have some pretty bizzare dreams. Mostly I forget them after I wake up, but sometimes I remember them.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 10:31 am

I dreamed recently I had adopted a new Siamese cat that has been in the neighborhood recently. It is a Lynx point. I named him Roger.