Women and men irritate the crap out of eachother!

Page 6 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Eureka13
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2014, 7:56 am

-----------

Last edited by Eureka13 on 01 May 2014, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2014, 1:38 pm

One cannot get into the pants of something that does not exist on the internet!

*Disclaimer: This is just a joke and not to be taken seriously women do exist on the internet.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2014, 1:49 pm

What it all boils down to, is that people like being able to blame others instead of them selves for what goes wrong in their lives. and when you get with the same sex to whine it makes it so easy to point the finger at the loved ones (of the opposite sex) your having issues with, when in truth it all could have gone either ways anyways regardless of the sex. and when relationships ends its oh so easy to want to blame the others instead of admitting you your self was at fault while hoping for sympathy and understanding, when it takes two to tango. and those that listen of course will most often agree with you because they are your loyal friends..

Most irritations and hopes comes out of expectations, while most people do not look at their own reflections but instead at others faults.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2014, 1:01 am

Im sure we frustrate eachother on many occasions but in the end over time we do forgive eachother and love eachother and embrace eachother and snuggle and such! :oops:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Geist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 May 2014, 6:49 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Another experience, I was used to work with 7 female coworkers before the downsizing - one of them had developed a relationship with a coworker guy, and because he is Christian (and she's Muslim); the other 6 women (who happened to be all Christians btw) were so viciously disapproving and gossiping about this relationship because of the religious differences and describing it as "pointless" and "crazy". On the other hand, male coworkers, while I know that a lot of them had secret crush on her in particular, were totally ok with it and didn't say any criticism regarding the relationship, including the Muslim coworker who did try to propose to her once.

I have no idea how the spectrum women are in real life, I've never met one for real.

That is vicious. I hope the couple beat the odds and are still together regardless of the opinions of those around them.

starvingartist wrote:
Hopper wrote:

For a while in my youth I was obsessed with the life and work of Nick Drake. His songwriting and guitar playing was phenomenal - he was dead at 26, pretty much creatively finished by 23. On the 'happier' side, I'll hold Ryan Adams' output from about '95 to '08 as mercurial in both output and quality and he is, at least, still alive and working, if calmer.

Van Gogh was Van Gogh. Only we can be who we are, and there's worth in that.

i discovered nick drake's music about 10 years ago and i've loved it ever since--it's some of the most hauntingly beautiful music i've ever heard. when i subsequently looked him up on wikipedia i wasn't exactly surprised by his story, as his music has such a profound sadness and loneliness to it (but also a quiet joy, sometimes); still it broke my heart to read about his life. thank god we had him though, even for such a short time.

Have to agree on Nick Drake. Always happy when I see his name pop up now and then. I was lucky to first hear a piece of his music played in the background during the early episodes of Third Watch. I think it was the one when the character Bobby was helping his old school teacher pass over from an illness. It took some time to find him back in the early days of the internet, but finally found the artist. Love his music.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2014, 7:32 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Another experience, I was used to work with 7 female coworkers before the downsizing - one of them had developed a relationship with a coworker guy, and because he is Christian (and she's Muslim); the other 6 women (who happened to be all Christians btw) were so viciously disapproving and gossiping about this relationship because of the religious differences and describing it as "pointless" and "crazy". On the other hand, male coworkers, while I know that a lot of them had secret crush on her in particular, were totally ok with it and didn't say any criticism regarding the relationship, including the Muslim coworker who did try to propose to her once.

I have no idea how the spectrum women are in real life, I've never met one for real.

That's an example of "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars". It's very common. My own parents are a very good example.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2014, 2:21 pm

^ Well Mars is a cold and quiet little red planet while Venus is a hot hostile volcanic planet so I suppose it explains their temper!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2014, 7:03 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
^ Well Mars is a cold and quiet little red planet while Venus is a hot hostile volcanic planet so I suppose it explains their temper!

Huh?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2014, 10:11 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Huh?
Teehee tag your it! *runs away laughing*

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 11:12 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

That's an example of "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars". It's very common. My own parents are a very good example.

And Venus is a Hell planet!! ! 8O

Now everything is obvious!! ! :twisted:

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 11:31 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Yeah but they look great in their swimsuits lying next to a lake of boiling-lead. :P

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2014, 12:38 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I agree!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2014, 1:48 pm

I don't believe in gender stereotypes.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2014, 2:07 pm

Misslizard wrote:
One version of hell would be me stuck in a car,headed to the mall,pop music is playing,with a bunch of women talking about diets,make up,shoes,celebrities,how their boy friends or husbands are annoying and don't pay attention to them,chick flicks,gossip,hair styles,and *gasp*,how they feel.I'd want to jump out when they pulled up at the first stop light.
A past female friend once called me on the phone to proudly announce that she had just done her laundry,now why would anyone call someone to tell them that?Why would I care?Sure call me if you just read a great book,saw some cool event,or your dog died,but not to tell me about laundry day.Later she dropped me as a friend and I was so relieved.She told me I was a "bad friend."Whatever.

I'd jump out before the first light. Lady topics aren't my bag.

I've also had one of those types as a friend. She'd phone me and tell me about laundry. There was one time that she phoned to tell me about her period that was gushing out. I was glad when she didn't want to be my friend anymore.