Research volunteers needed - Autism and Gender Identity

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kcooper
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jun 2014, 9:00 am

murasaki_ahiru wrote:
Happy to help you out with your research but is this open to all or UK people only?

Sorry I didn't answer you sooner - no it is open to people of all nationalities. Thanks for your interest in the project!

NicholasName
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jun 2014, 12:15 am

Done. I wish I could see the face of the person reading my answers. (My guess is that it'll be something in between 8O and :?.) I have a feeling that my combination of misery, mistreatment by others, and very high self-esteem is pretty rare. :lol: I hope they don't assume it was someone messing around and exclude it from the study as a probable falsification.

kcooper
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Jun 2014, 2:37 am

Thank you for completing it. I certainly won't exclude your data - it would be very unscientific of me to make assumptions about how people's minds work and manipulate my data to fit those assumptions!

Schizpergers
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jun 2014, 6:45 pm

I would like my results too but don't know how you can send them since the test was anonymous.
I know I don't have any gender identity issues but I'm curious how I rated compared to others. I do have trouble relating to humans and understanding very basic emotions that people have

NicholasName wrote:
Done. I wish I could see the face of the person reading my answers. (My guess is that it'll be something in between 8O and :?.) I have a feeling that my combination of misery, mistreatment by others, and very high self-esteem is pretty rare. :lol: I hope they don't assume it was someone messing around and exclude it from the study as a probable falsification.

I'm the same way. It's important to feel good about yourself and not be concerned with other peoples thoughts. People shouldn't let others get them down but you have to accept that we are stuck dealing with them.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2014, 6:53 pm

How long is this open for?

kcooper
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Jun 2014, 1:35 am

Schizpergers, you're right that as it's anonymous I won't be able to give you your scores. Thanks for filling it out!

And it is going to be open til at least autumn as I need LOADS of participants!