26 Apr 2014, 12:15 am

Anyone from California if so what city.
I'm from Fresno

rainbowbutterfly
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2014, 12:53 am

Hi.
I'm a California native that has lived in the state my whole life. California is so big, with the people differing from place to place, that it is like its own country. I was born in Van Nuys and raised in Irvine, Orange County throughout my childhood. While in College I lived in Santa Cruz. After that I lived in Oakland for half a year. After my job in Oakland I worked in the San Bernardino mountains and lived there half the time for a couple of years. Now I'm back at my parents' house in Orange County; though I'm currently planning on relocating back in Santa Cruz, or possibly moving to Sacramento during the fall.

Rafael3122
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Apr 2014, 1:14 am

Yeah California is big. Ive always lived in Fresno, but i have gone to visit other city's like Stockton, Modesto,San Fransisco and others. For the most part I enjoy the weather, so why do you want to move to Santa Cruz or Sacramento?

rainbowbutterfly
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2014, 1:45 am

I like being in the green open space. Also, it's hard to earn enough money to afford your own apartment in L.A and Orange County. I like the social atmosphere in Nor Cal, too.

natany3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Jun 2015, 6:31 pm

im 23 years old and live in sacramento