Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

sydney4444
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2014, 8:54 pm

Does anyone here have a problem going to a concert? I really want to go to the Beyonce/Jay z concert and wanted to buy the tickets but then thought about what the concert will be like with all the screaming and people really close and me kind of freaking out. I been to two concerts before but one I was really young and don't really remember and the other in 2007 and I was really close to the stage and felt ok about it especially cause I had someone with me. This was all before I was diagnosed which was a year ago. I don't have money to even have someone go with me. Plus I don't want to freak out and not be able to handle it and have to leave after paying a lot of money. Also sometimes flashing light can really bother me. Does anyone have this problem? What do you do? I wanna be able to go to concerts like a lot of people my age but don't know if I can.

ExoMuseum
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Apr 2014, 12:29 am

ive been to three rock-concerts:

a muse concert where i felt very at home, and i high-fived all the bandmembers, and there werent a lot of pushing, aand if someone pushed you theyd apologise, so that was very nice and we got water

a roger waters concert where we were seated and it was the wall so that was very nice too

and then one where twin atlantic were warmup, and that was great because people werent pushing and we had great spots and the guitarist winked at me (i know it was me because at some point we had eyecontact)
and then it was 30stm, and people went crazy and i was pushed about and the vocalist wanted us to jump and scream all the time and i hated it

so i think it all depends on who you're seeing, and how the crowd is. you probably have a feeling of how itd be, if yu just do some "research" on their concerts and fans, also just bring a friend that pays for themself!

desertnomad
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Apr 2014, 1:59 am

Hmmmm I am usually fine at concerts and enjoy them. I have to say though at some concerts it reaches a point where it is too crowded and everyone is touching each other and at that point I tend to freak out and want to leave. Usually though it will not reach that point unless it is a majorly popular artist.