Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 6:30 pm

I have nicer incisors,and I can catch a steak on the hoof and cook it,and clear out a good parking space.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 2:10 am

Misslizard wrote:
I'm still beautiful in my own faulty way.I know I can't compare to the other gal in the pic,but I have my own charms.My eyes are nice and shiny,beady also.

It looks like you want to eat her.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 2:57 am

Misslizard wrote:
I'm still beautiful in my own faulty way.I know I can't compare to the other gal in the pic,but I have my own charms.My eyes are nice and shiny,beady also.
The hot girl in the picture seems to have insecurity issues with a superficial personality id rather give the godzilla a great big hug!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 5:00 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
The hot girl in the picture seems to have insecurity issues with a superficial personality id rather give the godzilla a great big hug!

Wasn't aware you could detect insecurity and personality traits just based off a portrait.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 12:43 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

It looks like you want to eat her.

Silicone gives me a tummy ache.Those implants are also hard to pass.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 1:52 pm

^^ It's not healthy!! !

Btw, how long silicons last? do they remain on skeletons' chest? :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 2:26 pm

I can just imagine a grave robbers surprise if they do last.The silicone in tubes lasts about 20 years,but that's with sun and light exposure.Maybe they take them out at the funeral home and sell them on the black market.People may be getting used boobs.

SoftwareEngineer
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 2:38 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I can just imagine a grave robbers surprise if they do last.The silicone in tubes lasts about 20 years,but that's with sun and light exposure.Maybe they take them out at the funeral home and sell them on the black market.People may be getting used boobs.

Imagine this news report: "Police have discovered skeletal and silicone remains in the woods north of town. Using the serial numbers on the implants, police have tentatively identified the deceased as..." Seriously speaking, implants have been used for that sort of identification, so they must be fairly durable.

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 9:00 am

Oh good, another thread about boobs from...well, anyway.

NinsMom, I totally get you: three years of caring for a mentally ill man, and my caregiving reserves are All Gone. Do not want to be nurse to an old man, no thank you.

I remember being surprised to find that guys lied in their profiles -- not just about age and income and height, but how they looked. I mean I went on some dates with guys who looked pretty ok in their pix, and then when you met them, whoa, add ten years of hard living. All these guys who insist they look younger than they are, too...dunno what sort of mirrors they have installed at home, but those are some mighty kind mirrors.

For a while I used to wish that all the divorced-guy profiles had toggles so you could see what their ex-wives had to say.

Mostly, though, over the past couple of decades, I've just been shocked by how many men honestly expect a woman to take care of them. Like basic self-care things, they think the girl should do it. Cleaning, laundry, food-buying-and-cooking, schedule-organizing, family-managing, self-esteem-boosting, budgeting, sex on demand (and no sex drive when they're not interested)...and then they're mad when the woman expects grownup behavior, often say really nasty things. I see it in my friends' husbands, too, and level of ed/income/age don't seem to matter. Got one friend with four little kids, and in the midst of child lunacy her husband took off to watch a game. When called on it, he said, "You chose to have that many children." 8O

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 10:59 am

tarantella64 wrote:
I remember being surprised to find that guys lied in their profiles -- not just about age and income and height, but how they looked. I mean I went on some dates with guys who looked pretty ok in their pix, and then when you met them, whoa, add ten years of hard living. All these guys who insist they look younger than they are, too...dunno what sort of mirrors they have installed at home, but those are some mighty kind mirrors.

I know right? The last guy I met was a lot heavier than the pix. It's annoying when they put pix from 5 years ago and they think they haven't changed. I put dates on my pix, I wish others did as well.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 1:07 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
GiantHockeyFan wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:
And that's just rape -- one of the most extreme forms of male violence against women. Says nothing about other forms of domestic violence, bullying, lying, stealing, abandonment of children, other things women just suck up daily. So yeah...I think if men want women to be more ponies-and-daisies about them, a lot of behavior has to change. And men have to be the ones policing it in other men, because y'all don't listen to us.

I just had a thought about this: maybe the reason women can get me so angry is the same reason I used to get angry when minorities would complain of racism. I simply am unable to perceive how any man could possibly engage in non-consensual acts and enjoy it rather than be utterly ashamed like I would and can't accept there are men who see women only as sex objects. Just like I was moved out of a high theft area in a retail store not because I was suspected of the crimes but because I was so naive I could not "get" that people stole just for the thrill of it not economic need and was blinded to reality. I simply am unable to enjoy any form of intimacy or sexual acts if my partner is not enjoying it too and I honestly cannot perceive how anyone could feel any differently.

I guess I take it personally because I am flat out incapable of sexual assault, just like I am flat out incapable of stealing anything for any reason and feel it should be self-evident I am as soft as a kitten despite my "tough" exterior. I forget sometimes that not everyone shares my pure heart and desire for monogamous, serious, reciprocal relationships only.

Because you a normal man, that's why.

I always wondered about the rapists' "sexuality" - Studies of rapists vs non-rapists show that rapists get erection when exposed to violent sexual stories.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/12/10/scien ... apist.html

All this inndicate that the rapist mind is an abnormal mental case. The Harasser mind might be on the same spectrum.

However this doesn't explain the group rape cases; how it is possible that men with this rare form of "sexuality" happen to be together in the same place? maybe they befriend each other?

Given how common rape is, and how ubiquitous sexual harassment is, I find it very unlikely that this represent some sort of wildly deviant case. It's also shocking, but telling, that when rape is described to undergraduates but not called rape, a very large minority of the men think it's acceptable behavior.

Well studies show otherwise, they're showing that the rapist mind IS a deviant case, their minds react entirely different to certain stimulus (ie. violent stories), but no study so far shows how common this deviant case is.

You may believe that all men are potential rapists by default but research results are more valid than what you think of men, keep in mind that even if this case is apparent among 1 or 2% of men tho that's still a lot of men, most harassers and rapists do their crimes serially.

Quote:
I think a lot of men who distance themselves from rape and harassment are picturing something pretty anomalous: a random guy seizing a woman, dragging her off to an alley, etc. That's not usually what happens. I was raped in a very ordinary way in college: I was young and naive, and it didn't occur to me that if we fooled around naked but I said "no" to going past a certain point, the guy would just ignore me and do as he pleased. It was over very quickly. Married women get raped like this, too -- and then are told they owed it to the guy. There's a lot of "just do this" in the context of intimacy, and then a bit of muffled protest and physical force and then it's over. And this is where all the "she really wanted it, I mean she enjoyed it" and "I couldn't help myself, I was so turned on" comes from. But rape is what it is.

That still requires violence and enforcement, you said no but yet he enforced it on you, you being naked isn't the issue. He's not any different than the dark alley dragging-rapist, I dunno how this real life example dis-validates the study I linked to.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 4:02 pm

SoftwareEngineer wrote:
Imagine this news report: "Police have discovered skeletal and silicone remains in the woods north of town. Using the serial numbers on the implants, police have tentatively identified the deceased as..." Seriously speaking, implants have been used for that sort of identification, so they must be fairly durable.

Wasn't that a storyline in The Bridge?