Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 8:39 pm

Today I had one of those belly pains that makes me feel like hunching forward and curling up. Have you ever felt like your belly was an over-stretched rubber band? I knew the only way to make it go away was to sit up straight or stand but I think rubber band because once I straighten myself there's a snap and it feels like something's torn inside. Fortunately it didn't hurt as much as it usually does~

Oh my belly's been so fussy today :<

sunnycat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2007, 8:58 am

OMGosh...hope you stay well all the time...without a tummy ache...
I tend to get stomachache when I overeat or eat spicy food. When I sleep with my tummy downwards, it seems to worsen...

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2007, 9:07 am

THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE.

sunnycat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 12:10 am

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE.

I'm sorry if I didn't read the social code here...it happens to me all the time...so my sincere apology and request for understanding...
I would greatly appreciate it if you could explain why this is inappropriate? Because I don't quite understand and I wish to refrain from making the same mistake next time...Help out the lost but aspiring aspie here... :D

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 12:14 am

That's happened to me once or twice. I find if I stretch all the way out a few times ignoring the pain it goes away. Pee before you do it though.

T-rav20
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 12:15 am

sunnycat wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:
THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE.

I'm sorry if I didn't read the social code here...it happens to me all the time...so my sincere apology and request for understanding...
I would greatly appreciate it if you could explain why this is inappropriate? Because I don't quite understand and I wish to refrain from making the same mistake next time...Help out the lost but aspiring aspie here... :D

Ignore One-wing, he always says that, you didn't say anything wrong.

The following statement is True, the preceding statement was False.

I'm A PINEY from my head down to my HINEY.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 10:50 am

sunnycat wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:
THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE.

No. MarieElana's pain is inappropriate. You are not.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 10:56 am

Last year, I had a terrible pain in my stomach. I thought I was having appendicitis because it was in that area and I felt nauseated and unable to sit or walk comfortably. It turned out it might have been something I ate. Luckily, I was okay, but it didn't feel good.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 3:45 pm

MarieElana wrote:
Today I had one of those belly pains that makes me feel like hunching forward and curling up. Have you ever felt like your belly was an over-stretched rubber band? I knew the only way to make it go away was to sit up straight or stand but I think rubber band because once I straighten myself there's a snap and it feels like something's torn inside. Fortunately it didn't hurt as much as it usually does~

Oh my belly's been so fussy today :<

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and so experience this at least once a fortnight. My boyfriend has this more frequently than myself (he has Crohn's disease), so I totally understand how you feel. It's really not nice at all, but am used to it, as is my fella.

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 5:27 pm

Awww, that IRS doesn't sound so good there :< A good tums helps, right? Now I am super hungry and waiting for dinner to be ready~