Anonymous-Homeless people sent to FEMA Camps USA

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 12:20 am

/\ You should know by now that I can't be offended. I can on occasion fein butthurt just to see what the reaction will be (manufactured offense), but that's about it. Even in real life you'd have to get up pretty early to have a chance at actually offending me to the point of butthurt.
When it comes to offense, it's always better to give than to receive. :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 12:25 am

Raptor wrote:
/\ You should know by now that I can't be offended. I can on occasion fein butthurt just to see what the reaction will be (manufactured offense), but that's about it. Even in real life you'd have to get up pretty early to have a chance at actually offending me to the point of butthurt.
When it comes to offense, it's always better to give than to receive. :P

Okay, I should have remembered that. :lol:

SquidinHostBody
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 May 2014, 1:03 am

I was going to offer my useless opinion on the matter, but after reading page 3 of the thread, I'm afraid I'll be drowned out by anger and rage. :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 1:18 am

SquidinHostBody wrote:
I was going to offer my useless opinion on the matter, but after reading page 3 of the thread, I'm afraid I'll be drowned out by anger and rage. :P

Well, no rage on my part, and incredibly as it sounds, Raptor's rage is only manufactured to inflict "butthurt" on the rest of us. :lol: So, please, by all means.

SquidinHostBody
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 May 2014, 2:20 am

It wasn't either of you I was worried about. :D It seemed like RunningFox's views were quite extreme, though I suppose he's entitled to them. I don't doubt that such places exist, but I don't think they were built for this function, nor do I believe they are being used in this way. The link RunningFox used to show one could have been footage of driving past ANY prison or private security building in America.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 9:26 am

There's one area on the globe I tried to zoom in on,I thought I'd use one of the weather apps,I can zoom in on my place,but when I tried that other area it goes black and white and the blocked symbol,the circle with a line in it pops up.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 10:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
SquidinHostBody wrote:

Well, no rage on my part, and incredibly as it sounds, Raptor's rage is only manufactured to inflict "butthurt" on the rest of us. :lol: So, please, by all means.

You sort of got it wrong but I guess that's to be expected.....

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 3:08 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
SquidinHostBody wrote:

You sort of got it wrong but I guess that's to be expected.....

Of course! :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 3:14 pm

SquidinHostBody wrote:
It wasn't either of you I was worried about. :D It seemed like RunningFox's views were quite extreme, though I suppose he's entitled to them. I don't doubt that such places exist, but I don't think they were built for this function, nor do I believe they are being used in this way. The link RunningFox used to show one could have been footage of driving past ANY prison or private security building in America.

Gotcha. 8)
According to H.P. Lovecraft's The Shadow Over Innsmouth, half-human, half-amphibious hybrids who worshiped prehistoric, monstrous gods had been imprisoned by the government in such camps after raiding the town of Innsmouth. After the ACLU saw what sort of creatures those camps held, Lovecraft's story goes that they withdrew their petition to free the inmates.
Gotta wonder - - do any of the homeless have bulging eyes and gills? BWAHAHAHAHA!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 5:35 pm

I've heard people babble about FEMA camps for years.And the new metal post offices are containment centers.Our's looks kind of small,but, oh well,they won't get me in it :twisted:
I'd think someone would have a cell phone in and got some pics by now.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 5:50 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I've heard people babble about FEMA camps for years.And the new metal post offices are containment centers.Our's looks kind of small,but, oh well,they won't get me in it :twisted:
I'd think someone would have a cell phone in and got some pics by now.

My God! That means those poor prisoners held inside are being showered with mail! If that's the case, you'd think someone would get a message out to the outside world in someone's envelope.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 5:52 pm

:lol: They do call it snail mail for a reason,maybe it just hasn't arrived or it's lost.I didn't see any prisoners at ours.Must be an underground bunker.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 7:40 pm

Misslizard wrote:
:lol: They do call it snail mail for a reason,maybe it just hasn't arrived or it's lost.I didn't see any prisoners at ours.Must be an underground bunker.

I'm sure that explains it. :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2014, 7:53 pm

You know I bet those post offices are traps for the homeless,the lobby is always open,at least here,so you can get into your PO box.Seems like a place the homeless would want to sleep,maybe they do,and a trap door opens.......

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 2:25 am

SOmetimes I wish they simply made a legalized neighborhood away from cities for homeless people and providing help with them instead of sending them to internment camps!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 May 2014, 5:52 am

SquidinHostBody wrote:

It is just any place until you know exactly what it is. Its this BTW http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Don_Hut ... ial_Center

Sorry, you cant cast ambiguous doubt about easily check able facts in this day and age. Its a detention facility that falls under FEMA control when ever they say they want or need it. It houses immigrants right now.