Anonymous-Homeless people sent to FEMA Camps USA

Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 12:29 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWuWzaf0-hs[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 12:50 pm

Confused, because I heard of that a while back about it being planned but then read the government then decided not to put that f***d up system in place. So yeah trying to find more recent info about this....either way that is no way to deal with the homeless population, hopefully this doesn't spread to other states and can be shut down in that state.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 12:50 pm

I can understand their reasoning but there are some problems.
Like for instance, lack of freedom and the "camp" being so far away from the city,
OKC is in the midst of building a homeless day center but it's not nearly as restrictive and it's much closer to the downtown area, just blocks to the west, run by the Salvation Army. It will have a pretty big shelter with a lot of individual rooms.
SC should follow its example.
Homelessness is a serious issue that needs addressing. Each year there are more homeless people than the year before and the jobs aren't showing up. What these people need is rehabilitation so they are accustomed to spending some time in a home. Right now they just wander and loiter. They could do that in the shelter.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 1:45 pm

Thread on another forum re homeless put in camps:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showth ... p?t=350717

Supposedly confirmed by Fox News. I know that Hurricane Sandy refugees were housed in similar camps for a while, and they too could not leave freely.

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2014, 4:07 pm

You'll have to forgive me if my requirements for proof go beyond Youtube videos with spooky music, and websites like InfoWars (Alex Jone's propaganda mill) and SurvivalistBoards. Fox News, don't get me started. :roll:

Has anyone with first-hand experience come forth to any credible news organizations with evidence?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 9:17 pm

If the poor and homeless were put into internmant camps, I'm sure Fox and right wing radio would b*tch and moan about how the lazy and shiftless were getting three hots and a cot at tax payer expense. :?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 9:40 pm

/\ You're apparently the Fox watcher and conservaive talk show listener so you'll know long before I will.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 9:53 pm

Raptor wrote:
/\ You're apparently the Fox watcher and conservaive talk show listener so you'll know long before I will.

No, I listen to The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report, which keeps up with the lunacy coming from Fox and hat radio for teh sake of satire.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 10:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

No, I listen to The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report, which keeps up with the lunacy coming from Fox and hat radio for teh sake of satire.

Then you're still doing it, just via a secondary source.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 10:18 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Then you're still doing it, just via a secondary source.

Not as a fan of right wing media, but as a critic - that's the difference

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2014, 11:28 pm

Im afraid it might spread to California because we have a lot of homeless people in California esspecially in San Francisco.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2014, 8:13 am

I can't see it happening in the foreseeable future. At least not the way it's been reported with forced detention and all.
If it did, the American Criminal Liberties Union would be all over it and I'd actually side with them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2014, 11:53 am

Raptor wrote:
I can't see it happening in the foreseeable future. At least not the way it's been reported with forced detention and all.
If it did, the American Criminal Liberties Union would be all over it and I'd actually side with them.

My God! You do have a heart! :lol:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2014, 12:23 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Yeah, but that's only unless they offer me the position of komandant over one of the camps.
Sort of one of those sour grapes kinda things: If I can't have it I'm against it. Like liberals and earned success.
:P

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2014, 12:26 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Yeah, but that's only unless they offer me the position of komandant over one of the camps.
Sort of one of those sour grapes kinda things: If I can't have it I'm against it. Like liberals and earned success.
:P

what a terrible individual you are...somehow I don't think you'll find that offensive.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2014, 12:48 pm

Its bad enough as it is for homeless people they can be allowed to sleep anywhere or else the cops will hassle them. Its also getting harder for them to find places where they cant be seen. I would be enraged if they are executing the homeless as well.