Anonymous-Homeless people sent to FEMA Camps USA

Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2014, 8:47 am

YourMajesty wrote:
Of course I can, and I've been searching. Still very few answers, though.

The internet is flooded with false information and blatant government lies at this point. The government is very secretive(first reason not to trust them) about the camps but you can find good information on them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 10:17 am

RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
/\ You're apparently the Fox watcher and conservaive talk show listener so you'll know long before I will.

No, I listen to The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report, which keeps up with the lunacy coming from Fox and hat radio for teh sake of satire.

You mean the people who have been saying that FEMA camps dont exist for the past 5 years? Even tho all the government docs that said there were coming were outed? Yeah. I really dont have any sympathy for the rest of my Americans any more.

Sorry but you cant have it both ways. If you want to deny the existence of their forced labor prison camps when they are clearly real then dont also get upset when people start getting hauled off to them.

I can remember back in the Clinton years when the rumor was evangelical Christians were secretly being gassed, without one iota of evidence to back it up, except for what was being repeated by whackjobs on talk radio. As those gas chambers for fundies and holy rollers didn't exist, forgive me if I'm doubtful about this.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:23 am

RunningFox wrote:
YourMajesty wrote:
Of course I can, and I've been searching. Still very few answers, though.

The internet is flooded with false information and blatant government lies at this point. The government is very secretive(first reason not to trust them) about the camps but you can find good information on them.

If FEMA had camps set up they would be relatively easy to find via Google Earth, not to mention thousands of ground level images and reports posted. This is 2014 and everyone who wants to be is a photojournalist via Youtube. I still don't buy the story about internment camps for the homeless, either. Shelters set up outside the city to draw the intended beneficiaries away from the city to reduce their presence in town, yes, quite understandably and possibly. To round them up and keep them behind barbed wire against their will Buchenwald style is a bit far fetched. I would expect that many of the locals, not to mention the American Criminal Liberties Union, would be screaming bloody murder over something like that.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 12:07 pm

Raptor has a point. You cannot keep anything secret except maybe if it were buried deep in a forest or underground.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2014, 10:20 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Raptor has a point. You cannot keep anything secret except maybe if it were buried deep in a forest or underground.

The Manhattan Project was not. Do you have any idea how many things the U.S. gov labels as top secret every year? Sorry but they are keeping a lot of things from you, many of them criminal activities. They run the media, they control the airwaves and now they are working on controlling the internet. The reason is because they want to control your mind and have ultimate say about every piece of information you consume.

When tyrant Obama was signing his bill that lets him detain anyone he wants with no due process and no limit the only thing the media was talking about was the disgusting little daemon Miley Cyrus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpZNc8KI3os#t=60

I really run out of patients fast for people these days. There it is, there is one of the FEMA camps. It wasnt that hard to find on the internet. Its already been reported about on the MSM to a minor degree simply because of all the attention they have been getting on the internet.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 10:34 pm

RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

The Manhattan Project was not. Do you have any idea how many things the U.S. gov labels as top secret every year? Sorry but they are keeping a lot of things from you, many of them criminal activities. They run the media, they control the airwaves and now they are working on controlling the internet. The reason is because they want to control your mind and have ultimate say about every piece of information you consume.

When tyrant Obama was signing his bill that lets him detain anyone he wants with no due process and no limit the only thing the media was talking about was the disgusting little daemon Miley Cyrus.

The Manhattan Project was back in the days before Google Earth, as already mentioned.
And I have to comment, whatever credibility you had just went out the window with your Anti-Obama talk of calling him a tyrant. Trust me, after the man is out of office when his second term is up, you'll wake up the next morning and see that the sun will still rise. Or in other words, whether you like the President or not, the country is going to be not much better or worse off in the long run. So no, Obama isn't the Anti-Christ, he's not a tyrant, he's not Stalin-Mau-Hitler rolled up into one. You people really need to get some relief and get laid.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2014, 10:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

The Manhattan Project was back in the days before Google Earth, as already mentioned.
And I have to comment, whatever credibility you had just went out the window with your Anti-Obama talk of calling him a tyrant. Trust me, after the man is out of office when his second term is up, you'll wake up the next morning and see that the sun will still rise. Or in other words, whether you like the President or not, the country is going to be not much better or worse off in the long run. So no, Obama isn't the Anti-Christ, he's not a tyrant, he's not Stalin-Mau-Hitler rolled up into one. You people really need to get some relief and get laid.

First of all, the government can censor Google Earth, are you seriously dumb enough to not know that? You clearly do not know this history of that project. It involved tens of thousands of people. The buildings where the atomic material for the bomb was being manufactured was known and visible to the public, the public just didnt know what was going on inside. WTF would Google Earth have done to change that? You are delusional.

A growing majority of people believe that Obama is in fact acting as a tyrant. We do not have time for your partisan a$$ kissing either. You are clearly just one of the many partisan hacks defending your god at the expense of your own liberty. Executive orders that effectively remove peoples right to a trial makes us worse off. The fact that you went on a diatribe about anti-christs and stalin discredits you sir. I said nothing of those things, I deal in reality. In reality, Obama is a powermonger who is overusing executive privilege, over stepping his boundaries and acting as a rouge.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:04 pm

RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

First of all, the government can censor Google Earth, are you seriously dumb enough to not know that? You clearly do not know this history of that project. It involved tens of thousands of people. Tell me, was it Google Earth that revealed in detail the secrets of the NSAs spying or was it another spy? You are delusional. A growing majority of people believe that he is in fact acting as a tyrant. We do not have time for your partisan a$$ kissing either. Executive orders that effectively remove peoples right to a trial makes us worse off. The fact that you went on a diatribe about anti-christs and stalin discredits you sir. I said nothing of those things, I deal in reality. In reality, Obama is a powermonger who is overusing executive privilege, over stepping his boundaries and acting as a rouge.

I believe it was Raptor who had originally brought up Google Earth, so if I'm stupid, I'm in good company.
And as far as Obama's use of executive power to ram through his agenda - that's only because he's had to deal with a do-nothing Congress, dominated by an opposition party whose main goal is to see him fail. As a matter of fact, both Bush's and Reagan had also used executive order to achieve policy - except with them, no one had made a stink about any of them overstepping into tyranny.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2014, 11:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

First of all, the government can censor Google Earth, are you seriously dumb enough to not know that? You clearly do not know this history of that project. It involved tens of thousands of people. Tell me, was it Google Earth that revealed in detail the secrets of the NSAs spying or was it another spy? You are delusional. A growing majority of people believe that he is in fact acting as a tyrant. We do not have time for your partisan a$$ kissing either. Executive orders that effectively remove peoples right to a trial makes us worse off. The fact that you went on a diatribe about anti-christs and stalin discredits you sir. I said nothing of those things, I deal in reality. In reality, Obama is a powermonger who is overusing executive privilege, over stepping his boundaries and acting as a rouge.

I believe it was Raptor who had originally brought up Google Earth, so if I'm stupid, I'm in good company.
And as far as Obama's use of executive power to ram through his agenda - that's only because he's had to deal with a do-nothing Congress, dominated by an opposition party whose main goal is to see him fail. As a matter of fact, both Bush's and Reagan had also used executive order to achive policy - except with them, no one had made a stink about any of them overstepping into tyranny.

So you support his agenda to strip Americans of their freedom? Why is it that you political hack morons cant discuss ANYTHING without bringing up what another person on the other side of the isle did at one point? You have mental illness. It is GD impossible for you to just deal in reality. Your twisted Fed up brains cant ponder anything without putting it into some larger competitive political context. You have a thought disorder. This is why I am a libertarian and advocate for abolishing political parties altogether. They have skewed and distorted the American publics psyche to such an extent that nothing in this country stands on its own in reason. You bring of Bush and Regan as if I care about them or defend what they did. Well I do not, I think Regan was a false libertarian who said a lot of good things then did the opposite once in office. I see the the Bush family as an evil monarchy in this country and you talk about them as if pointing that out will change my views on Obama.

Like I said before, bow to your god, grovel. Lick the boots that stomp on your neck as they take your rights. Actually, its quite a bit more like Orwel said isnt it? They will begin to love their slavery and openly abide by their masters willingly and with glee.

If you feel as tho any criticism of the politician who panders directly to you is a person insult to you then you have a very very serious mental issue that prevents you from dealing in reality. You clearly take it personally to the extent that you have to attack the other fake side of government in order to defend your ground.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:19 pm

RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

And as far as Obama's use of executive power to ram through his agenda - that's only because he's had to deal with a do-nothing Congress, dominated by an opposition party whose main goal is to see him fail. As a matter of fact, both Bush's and Reagan had also used executive order to achive policy - except with them, no one had made a stink about any of them overstepping into tyranny.

So you support his agenda to strip Americans of their freedom? Why is it that you political hack morons cant discuss ANYTHING without bringing up what another person on the other side of the isle did at one point? You have mental illness. It is GD impossible for you to just deal in reality. Your twisted Fed up brains cant ponder anything without putting it into some larger competitive political context. You have a thought disorder. This is why I am a libertarian and advocate for abolishing political parties altogether. They have skewed and distorted the American publics psyche to such an extent that nothing in this country stands on its own in reason. You bring of Bush and Regan as if I care about them or defend what they did. Well I do not, I think Regan was a false libertarian who said a lot of good things then did the opposite once in office. I see the the Bush family as an evil monarchy in this country and you talk about them as if pointing that out will change my views on Obama.

Like I said before, bow to your god, grovel. Lick the boots that stomp on your neck as they take your rights. Actually, its quite a bit more like Orwel said isnt it? They will begin to love their slavery and openly abide by their masters willingly and with glee.

If you feel as tho any criticism of the politician who panders directly to you is a person insult to you then you have a very very serious mental issue that prevents you from dealing in reality.

Uh... from your wildly insulting, manic rhetoric, I'd say you're the last person to accuse anyone else of mental illness.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2014, 11:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

If you feel as tho any criticism of the politician who panders directly to you is a person insult to you then you have a very very serious mental issue that prevents you from dealing in reality.

Uh... from your wildly insulting, manic rhetoric, I'd say you're the last person to accuse anyone else of mental illness.

Because you cant actually defend your position. Its NORMAL to be pissed off when pea brains like you are allowing this country to go to s**t. Sorry. The fact that you cant actually address the issues I brought up just shows that you are incapable of an original thought. You went for the lowest hanging fruit, lowest common denominator level of thinking right there.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:41 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Let's change things up a bit and go back to about 2006 and re-apply that credibility thing:

Quote:
And I have to comment, whatever credibility you had just went out the window with your Anti-Bush talk of calling him a tyrant. Trust me, after the man is out of office when his second term is up, you'll wake up the next morning and see that the sun will still rise. Or in other words, whether you like the President or not, the country is going to be not much better or worse off in the long run. So no, Bush isn't the Anti-Christ, he's not a tyrant, he's not the Sith Lord and Hitler rolled up into one. You people really need to get some relief and get laid.

And I only had to change three things that I bolded for the more obtuse. :D

Last edited by Raptor on 18 May 2014, 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:43 pm

RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Because you cant actually defend your position. Its NORMAL to be pissed off when pea brains like you are allowing this country to go to sh**. Sorry. The fact that you cant actually address the issues I brought up just shows that you are incapable of an original thought. You went for the lowest hanging fruit, lowest common denominator level of thinking right there.

Actually, no, I was more interested in answering your insulting language. And as a matter of fact, as much as I would like to address what you've written, I'm busy watching Turn, and in the next hour, I'll be watching Madmen, which my wife and I very much enjoy. So in the immortal words of Daniel Tosh, Nana-nana boo-boo. stick your head in dog doo!"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:46 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Let's change things up a bit and go back to about 2006 and re-apply that credibility thing:

Quote:
And I have to comment, whatever credibility you had just went out the window with your Anti-Bush talk of calling him a tyrant. Trust me, after the man is out of office when his second term is up, you'll wake up the next morning and see that the sun will still rise. Or in other words, whether you like the President or not, the country is going to be not much better or worse off in the long run. So no, Bush isn't the Anti-Christ, he's not a tyrant, he's not the Sith Lord and Hitler rolled up into one. You people really need to get some relief and get laid.

And I only had to change three things that I bolded for the more obtuse. :D

You do know that I had complimented you in my response to RunningFox.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:50 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

A shot at me snuck in there. :shameonyou: And Google Earth is not the only potential source I mentioned.

Quote:
And as far as Obama's use of executive power to ram through his agenda - that's only because he's had to deal with a do-nothing Congress, dominated by an opposition party whose main goal is to see him fail. As a matter of fact, both Bush's and Reagan had also used executive order to achieve policy - except with them, no one had made a stink about any of them overstepping into tyranny.

Oh please! Liberals are still butthurt over the policies of the Bush and even Reagan administration.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 11:56 pm

I sometimes forget I'm not the only Aspie in this conversation. Trust me, it was not intended to be an insult - just the exact opposite. But I can see how minds used to the literal interpetation of words and phrases could misconstrue such a thing. I will surprise you, and as beg your forgiveness. :lol: