Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2014, 8:37 pm

I was thinking about the therapist I had at my 3rd stay at Lakeside and the nurse he seemed to exert control over. The nurse was always careful to refer to me as "she," which seems unnatural to people who know me well. For example, my mental health professionals constantly naturally refer to me in masculine, rather than feminine, terms, even with constant correction. I presume this is because they find it more natural to refer to me in such terms. Even though I was on the male ward so it would be even more perfectly natural to refer to me in masculine terms, she was incessant in referring to me in feminine terms. I think that therapist I had, who was a gay man, was exerting a phallocracy on her. She was aware of the existence of my phallus, still not removed as I have yet been able to have surgery, and she knew that in the phallocracy that is today's society that it was her duty to worship my phallus and the being it was attached to, as the gay therapist constantly reminded her. She seemed like little more than a slave to me, a being that had surrendered all her autonomy of womanhood, as the radical feminists teach of the women that cowardly surrender to the phallocrats to prop up the male transgenders who would not get rid of their penises. I could almost sense the control the gay therapist exerted over her, and his enslavement of her I found disturbing. I pretended to be gracious, but deep underneath I was greatly uncomfortable.